Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Threatening someone and brutally beating them are very different things. If someone threatens you, call the police or ask the man to leave. If such a thing did a occur stomping his face into a pole would not be "even Steven". Just a note.

The crime is still the crime. Regardless of elaborate setups or reasons why. Carry on.

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:01pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire$ View Post
    This i can agree completely with and as a matter of fact was about to point these items out. The whole anger thing from the start was from the disruption of his class that was in session at the time, me being told to move before i get hurt, and to set the record streight i didnt try to get in the guys way, anyone knows that any karate session is set up with the students in neatly aligned rows. I just happened to be in the way when the guy was walking to the front. The reason blythe's article didnt mention this is probably because he didnt see it happen. He was in the office because he was not teaching. Once he did come out of the office he sent the junior students away and asked only the black belts to remain. The fight started pretty much as a "im gonna teach you a lesson bout comming in here running your mouth" type thing but changed dramatically when my dad got knocked down. Then it became a pride issue because he was knocked to the floor in front of the vary people he instructed. Pride took over and everything else was out the window. And as i said many times im not trying to defend his actions but giving you all a different perspective on the events. Yes it was overkill by far.
    I don't believe you because I'm sure if the guy had threatened you, Blythe would have found out from you or your father and used this to justify the beating 25 years later. Are you telling us that you never told your dad or Blythe at this time or in the years since then that this guy threatened you?

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:06pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The cops did their job
    This is clearly not true.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:10pm

Style: Judo, BJJ, MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did the cops see the video?

Who would know the victim's name?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:13pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bushido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok dont believe me it really dosent matter. I told you that none of you would because your versions of the story help with your justification for persuing this further. Do as you will and believe as you will. Im not here to change your opinion. I am here because i want to try to stop people from sending messages to my myspace and my family's myspace. Yall are more than welcome to continue to persue my father all you want. And if you want to send the cops after me for being there then so be it. I can guarentee they wont even bother to take notes when they find out that i was an 8 year old who didnt try to play superman in a room full of adults.

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:23pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This i can agree completely with and as a matter of fact was about to point these items out. The whole anger thing from the start was from the disruption of his class that was in session at the time, me being told to move before i get hurt, and to set the record streight i didnt try to get in the guys way, anyone knows that any karate session is set up with the students in neatly aligned rows. I just happened to be in the way when the guy was walking to the front. The reason blythe's article didnt mention this is probably because he didnt see it happen. He was in the office because he was not teaching. Once he did come out of the office he sent the junior students away and asked only the black belts to remain. The fight started pretty much as a "im gonna teach you a lesson bout comming in here running your mouth" type thing but changed dramatically when my dad got knocked down. Then it became a pride issue because he was knocked to the floor in front of the vary people he instructed. Pride took over and everything else was out the window. And as i said many times im not trying to defend his actions but giving you all a different perspective on the events. Yes it was overkill by far.
    Best thing for him to do is come here and say "Yeah I was 25, a dumbass, and did something really fucked up, and now I realize it."

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:25pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by billy sol hurok View Post
    ColdFire$, you were a kid.

It wasn't your fault.
    I never said what happened to the guy was my fault... And for about the millionth time i am not trying to defend what happened. Thats not my responsibility.

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way RealTalk1984 is my wife and she is highly upset because of what i was discussing yesterday. Our personal information (hers in particular) was pasted to this board and discussed without cause. Any reasonable person would be upset. She was telling the story in her own words in effort to try to make you all understand that seriously you are waisting your time if you are trying to get charges filed on something that was already addressed. The cops did their job and the personnel at the dojo were questioned about the man's injuries. The guy did not press charges. And seriously think for a second. A guy is found severely beaten up in the dumpster behind a Karate dojo..... I dont think the first place they are gonna start looking is the ice cream store across the street.
    Were the Police investigator / Detective given the video ?
    Did the DA make a determination to dropped the case ?

The statement you made :

And seriously think for a second. A guy is found severely beaten up in the dumpster behind a Karate dojo..... I dont think the first place they are gonna start looking is the ice cream store across the street.
    Shows me that not one of you offered to call the proper authorities or calling an ambulance to help this guy out . You were simply hoping that you and your minions would not get caught of this horrific crime.

Statuse of limitations or not, I hope that justice find all of you goons soon !

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:29pm

Style: Judo, BJJ, MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How often where you beaten by your father?
    QFT. Can we start getting temp bans on people who have repeatedly been told not to pull this BS and keep doing it? Quit wasting everyone's time, you're a waste of space who is currently actively harming the investigation by taking up everyone's time with your BS and trying to drive away one of the witnesses with your brainless insults.

ColdFire:

Ok dont believe me it really dosent matter. I told you that none of you would because your versions of the story help with your justification for persuing this further. Do as you will and believe as you will. Im not here to change your opinion. I am here because i want to try to stop people from sending messages to my myspace and my family's myspace. Yall are more than welcome to continue to persue my father all you want. And if you want to send the cops after me for being there then so be it. I can guarentee they wont even bother to take notes when they find out that i was an 8 year old who didnt try to play superman in a room full of adults.
    We have your account and it looks mostly solid, though a few things are hard to swallow, given the context. The most important thing you could find out, right now, is the victim's name, even if you must contact someone else, for if he has a history of violent crime, it will make your account much more credible.

Second, were the police shown the video tape? Did they really have a full account of what happened? If you don't know this information, just say so - don't speculate or assume they would have gotten a full account.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:29pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crappler View Post
    Best thing for him to do is come here and say "Yeah I was 25, a dumbass, and did something really fucked up, and now I realize it."
    Right.... that would be the best thing for him to do......Most of you cant even contain yourselves from attacking me just because i told my side of the story. And i wasnt even really involved beyond being there. Do you really think that if he did come on here and say something that he would be heard? He would be treated a hundred times worse than what yall are doing to me.