Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 2:27am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bushido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Because Mr. Dennis ended up on probation for a felony arising from this incident. See:

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveOffe...onID=729803722

To end up on felony probation, you first must be convicted of a felony charge (by trial or by entering a plea). So the argument that the results of his first trial was overturned is now irrelevant.

He was either convicted by a jury or he pled guilty to a felony as part of a plea bargin. Once he ends up convicted of a felony, a decision as to his guilt has been rendered.

Now if you want to provide me with an appellate case number where he is appealing his present conviction that would be relevant.

Otherwise I'm just hearing excuses.
    Here is your scenario and you can make any assumption you will from that but keep in mind as i have been telling people time and time again. Things are not always what they seem. If you dont believe this then order the court transcripts and i guarentee it will directly mirror what im telling you.

The quick down and dirty version is that he told his step daughter that he didnt want her boyfriend in the house when he or his wife were not there. One night he gets off work early and comes home to find the guy in his house with her while his wife and him were not there. My dad pointing a gun at him told him to get out. they guy reached under the couch for something which my dad assumed he was reaching for a gun so he rather than shooting him pistol whipped him. Turns out the guy was reaching for his clothes but who knew that before hand. My dad then threw the guy out of the house. the guy then decided he would call the police and tell them that he was assaulted at gun point. Cops show up, step daughter is mad at situation and decided to stand by her " boyfriend" and agreed with his story. Ending up with him getting arrested for aggrivated assault and battery. 1 trail was completely messed up due to an inactive lawyer, new lawyers show up and properly present critical info and verdict is overturned for retrial. Dad decided to agree to a plea bargin in order to get back to living his life outside the court.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 2:30am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sodapopinski View Post
    Agreed.

Coldfire, if you're not a troll, then I applaud you for posting in this thread. You're completely innocent of what happened in the video.

I would like to ask you one thing - do you know the victim's name? More than anything, I just want to know if he survived the incident, but I'd also like to know what happened to him over time.
    no i dont know the kung fu guys name. Yes he did survive and he was taken out of the dumpster the next day by the police. He was then arrested for other incidents he was involved in around the area. Beyond that i dont know.

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 2:31am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire$ View Post
    I did give blythe a call and to say that he is responsible for people from here sending me and my family those messages is a perfect example of cowards throwing stones from a crowd. Blythe is not the one who put people's myspace pages and contact info on the net. It was whom ever put the post. I hold this site responsible because you knew it was there and left it there anyway. So how are you not responsible?
    You can keep claiming that Bullshido is responsible ("people from here") for sending your family members those messages and I can keep pointing out that at no point did any staff member on this site tell people to do this, or alternatively tell someone who proposed this course of action that it was a good idea.

The sad fact is there are probably over 20 boards discussing this matter right now, with a number of them proposing actions that would meet with disapproval here. Its just easier for you to blame us because you're here, and you want to shift the blame to someone other then Blythe or your dad.

People put their own myspace pages up, and decide whether these pages are to be public or private. Blythe and your dad had public pages. Blythe even used his for advertising. I'm saying this, not because I approve of people contacting your family members, but because you distorted the truth of the matter when you said, " Blythe is not the one who put people's myspace pages and contact info on the net." People put their own myspace pages up, Blythe put his own contact information up, and someone out there started mailing his public myspace friends and your dad's public myspace friends.

If you truly want to get to the bottom of this do a search for your dad's name and copypasta. I could provide a link but it might give them more traffic. You'll be offended but if you want to search for responsible parties that might be a good place to start.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 2:31am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No i will not defend his actions. I will however give a different perspective than what most people see. You all see 6 minutes of something and make decisions based on just that. In the process of your so called investigation you drag my family into the situation by posting our personal information on the internet and then claiming innocence when we are harassed. I want yall to explain to me why my children, nieces and nephews, wife and siblings deserve to see that video just because you all feel that justice should be served to the involved parties?
    If you look at the beginning of this thread it started a week ago. If you review it you will also see that on at least two occasions the idea of involving anyone from anon or 4chan (the groups responsible for the harassment) is shot down. Sam Browning has stated several times people on this thread do not work like that. Another thing you'll notice if you go back to the beginning of this a week ago is both Billy Joe Blythe and your father were invited here to discuss the tape, well before it escalated to what it is now. Neither showed up (at least as themselves) and therefore neither can complain about misunderstandings or not getting to tell there side. It's not like this started today and no attempts were made to handle this in a dignified way. Their refusal to provide anything lead to a situation where the people here had to dig further or let it go.

Obviously the people decided to pursue it further because what is on that tape is a disgrace to martial arts. They took their belt and recognition from the martial arts community so they must be responsible for their actions. Personally I'm more into MMA and less into the more traditional arts but I completely understand why the community is enraged by the actions your father and Blythe took that day. It was not just a six minute video in the "so called investigation". There are loads of video's, pictures, public records, chat comments, and various other resources brought into play to fill in what we do not know. Pretty much any information about anyone involved was pulled up because, like I mentioned, your father and Blythe refused to elaborate on the video Blythe posted.

As far as posting yours and others information on the Internet I'm not even sure what your or your families names are beyond your father and I've followed this from the beginning. The admins here have removed personal information at least several times. Most contact information was gleamed from myspace and facebook contact lists so you should be angry with you father and Blythe. If someone in my contact list does something to disgrace themselves and I get pulled in I'm going to blame the person on my contact list. I'm not saying you are guilty by association but there are a lot of unanswered questions and many people out there that want answers. Some of which wrongly think that any means necessary is acceptable. Again these are not people here. If you want to go talk to anon or 4chan, good luck.

You're barking up the wrong tree if you want people to feel bad because someone your father knew posted a video of your father assaulting someone who's clearly not aware of what's going on then proceeding to stomp on his unconscious body, before dragging them out of the building. No one broke into anyone's house and stole their address book. Any and all information I know about was obtained from public websites on the Internet. All contact info was publicly posted. All the videos and pictures were there for everyone to see. Any information on criminal histories are (to my knowledge) publicly available.

I don't know you or your familly. My only knowledge about anyone in your life comes from this thread. I obviously have strong opinions about several of them but the vast majority I don't know. Like I said I don't even know your name. I'm sure it was somewhere but I didn't bother to remember because I don't care. It's not in any way relevant beyond your claim that you are his son and you were there. Neither claim will likely ever be confirmed so it's immaterial. Like many people here I'm sorry for what you and your family are going through but do not blame us. This isn't a case of us trying to hurt your father through you. Anyone who's talked or even hinted at any type of retribution beyond handing this over to the authorities has been told that's not how it happens here.

If it's any consolation, once the police are officially involved and pick this up everything will die down and fade away.

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 2:36am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is your scenario and you can make any assumption you will from that but keep in mind as i have been telling people time and time again. Things are not always what they seem. If you dont believe this then order the court transcripts and i guarentee it will directly mirror what im telling you.

The quick down and dirty version is that he told his step daughter that he didnt want her boyfriend in the house when he or his wife were not there. One night he gets off work early and comes home to find the guy in his house with her while his wife and him were not there. My dad pointing a gun at him told him to get out. they guy reached under the couch for something which my dad assumed he was reaching for a gun so he rather than shooting him pistol whipped him. Turns out the guy was reaching for his clothes but who knew that before hand. My dad then threw the guy out of the house. the guy then decided he would call the police and tell them that he was assaulted at gun point. Cops show up, step daughter is mad at situation and decided to stand by her " boyfriend" and agreed with his story. Ending up with him getting arrested for aggrivated assault and battery. 1 trail was completely messed up due to an inactive lawyer, new lawyers show up and properly present critical info and verdict is overturned for retrial. Dad decided to agree to a plea bargin in order to get back to living his life outside the court.
    He pled guilty, and if you read the police report his wife corraborated parts of Cruz's story when she made comments to the police.

He pistol whipped the guy and it was not in self defense, he can argue otherwise now, but he pled otherwise.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 2:43am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok this is my last post for the Evening. For the Record and Please read carefully, I am not trying to defend blythe or my father's actions. Or anyone elses' for that matter. People should be responsible for their own actions. And yes It was my choice to put a post on this thread. What im trying to get across is that my personal information which has absolutely nothing to do with this thread is on this site. The picture of me and my wife were not on Either blythe's page or my father's page. I leave this for the evening and a challenge for all you internet blood hounds, Find the information about the so called mentally ill kung fu master and lets have him tell his side of the story. Then ask him why he told the police he didnt want to press charges. I will stop by tomorrow .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 2:43am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no i dont know the kung fu guys name. Yes he did survive and he was taken out of the dumpster the next day by the police. He was then arrested for other incidents he was involved in around the area. Beyond that i dont know.
    Thank you for your reply. I also agree that posting your pictures was over the top and shouldn't have been done, but the mods can't always control what's posted on here.

From my understanding, the police found him in the dumpster the next day. So he was left overnight, in December, in a dumpster?

Listen, the guy may have been a complete scumbag/criminal. That's what we are trying to determine. If you could use your contacts and help us get information on the guy, we would greatly appreciate it. What were the other things he did to get arrested? Maybe there's a record of that.

I'm glad to hear that he lived, and that your father is not a murderer. He overreacted in the heat of the moment (but I don't say that to defend his actions).

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 2:45am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by YourTMASucks View Post
    ^^^

LOL at you. Just stop defending your pop, seriously.. He points a gun at the guy and tells him to get out?! You mention that like its an everyday occurrence. Not sure what you consider normal behavior but thats not it. Karma will get the best of he and Blythe. They are both cowards with horrible fighting skills. Some black belt, takes him that long just to KO a mentally challenged man and even got knocked down in the process. What a joke he and Blythe are. If they had any balls at all they would fight someone who isnt handicapped. Id love to see either of them vs an amateur 135lb mma fighter. The karate/touguy delusions would go right out the window.
    sooo you dont find it normal for someone to point a gun at someone in their own house and throw them out? what plain of exsistance do you live on? the one with no guns? or the one where you let people do as they will in your house?

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 2:46am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    coldfire have you seen the video before this week?

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 2:49am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would be happy to interview the guy who ended up in the dumpster. That would also allow me to confirm any criminal record he may have. Without his name and further information I don't know where to find him. So when you want to provide the details I can get to work.