Page 41 of 189 FirstFirst ... 313738394041 424344455191141 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 1:47am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Coldfire, if you aren't a troll, thanks for posting.

I think it's important for justice to be served. If that guy had raped your father's wife, then I'd have no problem with what your dad did. However, he was being respectful and wasn't being threatening in any way. I'm sorry, I just don't believe your backstory. It sounds like retrospective justification. If you have more to add to this story, please do so. Nothing you've typed has changed the circumstances.

This is a clear case of assault, which potentially permanently damaged the victim. If someone did that to your family, you'd want justice, wouldn't you? Even if it was 25 years later. Well, that's what we want.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 1:48am

Style: Judo, BJJ, MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, I saw less than one second of a head stomp to a downed opponent, and made my decision about what happened. Without hesitation. In that moment, that guy could have been killed, and your father would have been a muderer. That's how fast it happens - that's all you need.

Despite this, none of the established members here have publicly posted your family's information, and moderators here have deleted and moved those posts around.

Who is ultimately responsible for the transgression against your father's privacy? Bobby Joe Blythe - he posted the video, and created the viral phenomena that resulted in the internet's version of justice, which you are now experiencing. I'm sorry that when your father's privacy was invaded he had skeletons in his closet, but that's no one's fault but his, and the video is no one's fault but Bobby Joe Blythe.

We all still want to hear your side of the story, but you should know that what you can do is somewhat limited. Take up your issues with your father's former sensei.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 1:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So if i find a video on the internet of 2 married adults having sex and recognize it then i should send it to their kids and grand kids with the title "Look what your grand parents are doing" right? According to your rules that would be perfectly fine. In this world the majority decide what's right and wrong by looking from the outside and not fully understanding what is going on inside. We all make our own assumptions. Why do you all feel it is so necessary for me to tell my side of the story. 90% of you will choose to dismiss it anyway. If you would like to read the story on my other post you know where to find it. Its still there and will remain there.
    1) We are not responsible for it being sent to your family. Blythe is. Why don't you give him a call - I'm curious what he'd say to you. Seems to me, from your POV, he should have a lot to answer for.

2) There's nothing illegal about two adults having sex.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 1:58am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bushido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Bullshido is a collective of individuals, but in the various threads I have seen no indication to this point that any of our members have been sending the tape to your family members.

As far as the tape goes, it speaks for itself. What part of the guy tried to surrender don't you understand? What part of the semi-conscious guy got stomped in the head don't you get? Just hearing Blythe brag that the guy got tossed in the dumpster is enough for me to make a decision as to the morality of what happened. It does appear you are claiming that something additional happened off tape that would serve as a mitigating circumstance. You can make this argument here.

As far as posting the police report involving what your dad did in Florida in 2007 I defend this action as follows.

1) Its a public record and was obtained under a freedom of information act request.

2) Your dad was convicted of a felony and his guilt has been established by a court of law.

3) It was a domestic violence incident so of course members of Mr. Dennis's second family were there. We are not going to redact their names because it would make it confusing to understand who did what to whom, and who was a witness to what happened.

4) Its relevant because it shows your dad's violent streak and that the incident in 1984 was not an aberration.

5) Your dad is a violent guy and now a convicted felon. He was the one that created this situation with his buddy Blythe who decided that showing this beatdown would provide positive publicity.
    Please do a bit more research. if you read a little bit more you will see that the judge decided to overturn the case and sent it back to trial. Why is that not part of your information.

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 1:59am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire$ View Post
    Im going to ask you a personal question shadowdog, what higher power do you answer to?
    Not sure what you mean by that. But then again I can't imagine what you must be going through. To hear all this stuff being said about your father has got to be terrible. I mean, no matter what he's done, he's still your father, the only one you've got. If the guy didn't die then perhaps there's a chance for healing and forgiveness.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 2:03am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by u1ysses View Post
    1) We are not responsible for it being sent to your family. Blythe is. Why don't you give him a call - I'm curious what he'd say to you. Seems to me, from your POV, he should have a lot to answer for.

2) There's nothing illegal about two adults having sex.
    I did give blythe a call and to say that he is responsible for people from here sending me and my family those messages is a perfect example of cowards throwing stones from a crowd. Blythe is not the one who put people's myspace pages and contact info on the net. It was whom ever put the post. I hold this site responsible because you knew it was there and left it there anyway. So how are you not responsible?

and of course there is nothing illegal about two adults having sex but it is illegal for kids under 18 to watch it.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 2:10am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowdogKGB View Post
    Not sure what you mean by that. But then again I can't imagine what you must be going through. To hear all this stuff being said about your father has got to be terrible. I mean, no matter what he's done, he's still your father, the only one you've got. If the guy didn't die then perhaps there's a chance for healing and forgiveness.
    I dont think you are all listening to what im saying.... I am not defending his actions. It was way beyond overkill. That much is easily noticable. The point im trying to make is how does what he did justify pictures of me and my wife being posted on this site?

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 2:12am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because Mr. Dennis ended up on probation for a felony arising from this incident. See:

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveOffe...onID=729803722

To end up on felony probation, you first must be convicted of a felony charge (by trial or by entering a plea). So the argument that the results of his first trial was overturned is now irrelevant.

He was either convicted by a jury or he pled guilty to a felony as part of a plea bargin. Once he ends up convicted of a felony, a decision as to his guilt has been rendered.

Now if you want to provide me with an appellate case number where he is appealing his present conviction that would be relevant.

Otherwise I'm just hearing excuses.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 2:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blythe's self promotion feces were all over the internet, and while the people here are pretty bright, it was just luck of the draw that War Wheel matched your father to the video by googling Blythe's style before anyone else did the same. I hit the same site myself inadvertantly without knowing your father's name.

Hell, you're lucky it was bullshido and not a myriad of other sites not handled by lawyers, scientists, and people who are generally professional. The first thing we did was give your father and Blythe an invitation here to defend their actions - giving them time to change profiles to private and try to withdraw somewhat from this **** storm.

But this is the internet, and once something like that video hits, it takes on a life of its own, and ultimately no one can control it - certainly not us. I'm sorry, but you can only blame Blythe here - he is the only person whose actions are uniquely responsible fot the situation. It couldn't have come to this point without him. It could have without any of us.

The sooner you realize this and drop your misaimed anger at us, the better.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 2:25am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowdogKGB View Post
    Agreed.

Coldfire, if you're not a troll, then I applaud you for posting in this thread. You're completely innocent of what happened in the video.

I would like to ask you one thing - do you know the victim's name? More than anything, I just want to know if he survived the incident, but I'd also like to know what happened to him over time.