Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 7:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tkdtravel View Post
    well I was going to remove the link but it won't let me. Anyone know how I can do that? I didn't want it to display on the post anyway just show the link:( I hate seeing that picture-it makes me sick.
    Don't worry about removing the image.
    Nothing wrong with it being seen.
    It's the people in the vid that the issue is being taken with.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 8:01am

Style: Legalese

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sweats View Post
    I would love to know if this guy still has a school.
    Not sure if he has a school personally, but he is associated with this one (mentioned as Shihan):
    http://www.zinggskarate.cmasdirect.c...=2pq0ja4t0mh1j

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 8:04am

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Joe
    Sensei Bobby Joe Blythe giving a speech and asking questions to 3 brown belts that are testing for their Black Belt. Wyndy Ledford, Norman Librea and Mike Jagoda were being told how they will conduct themselves as a Shindokan Black Belt and there will be no other way. Most Black Belts are Babadan's and they don't know it because they buy or their rank is given and not earned over time. Demand and show respect to all and how you treat others, you should be treated the same. Wear your Black Belt with pride and dignity. No more, no less and give all every breath, whether in the Dojo or everyday life.
    what an asshole.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 8:12am

Style: Legalese

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, the advice is good. However, the video seems to show a clear lack of application of that advice. I cannot reconcile "how you treat others, you should be treated the same" and "show respect to all", with the foul display of abuse in that video.

As for those using "Dojo Yaburi" as an excuse: this is the 21st century. Human rights and the rule of law form vital parts of civil society. Beating a downed man who is unwilling and unable to fight, until he is unconscious and bleeding, is assault and should be duly punished.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 8:20am

Style: unemployed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    short summarize so fare.

- The guy that receives the beating is mentally challenged. We can tell on the way he act. Right?

- The black belt is unknown. We don't know his name. He is supposed to be an Marine Sgt.

- It happend in Dumfries, virginia the 13 Desember 1984.

- The victim Said he was not going to touch the black belt. The black belt responded with kicking him in the groin area?

- The black belt Stomped the victim in the head several times after he had given up and even after he was Unconscious. That makes it assault and Illegal in America No matter what right?

Maybe this is a case that the police should get involved into? Have the police gotten involved? Can we find that out somehow?
    How can we notify the police? Who will do it?

Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    This video made me sick to my stomach. That victim needs some justice! That "instructor" and his black belt need to be in some deep **** over this. We can not let this rest.
    I could not agree more.
    Last edited by Rancid Pantaloons; 8/14/2009 8:27am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 8:42am

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid Pantaloons View Post
    short summarize so fare.

- The guy that receives the beating is mentally challenged. We can tell on the way he act. Right?

- The black belt is unknown. We don't know his name. He is supposed to be an Marine Sgt.

- It happend in Dumfries, virginia the 13 Desember 1984.

- The victim Said he was not going to touch the black belt. The black belt responded with kicking him in the groin area?

- The black belt Stomped the victim in the head several times after he had given up and even after he was Unconscious. That makes it assault and Illegal in America No matter what right?

Maybe this is a case that the police should get involved into? Have the police gotten involved? Can we find that out somehow?
    How can we notify the police? Who will do it?

I could not agree more.
    The way I see it is this

A man who is agitated, confused and possibly deluded / mentally ill appears in a video filmed at a dojo where he informs those present that he does not want to fight but that he wants to teach them something do do with spiritual martial arts.

He claims that Jesus taught him martial arts and awarded him a red belt.

He is very clear that he does not want to fight, he just wants to teach.

One man present, apparently a karate black belt, kicks him hard in the groin and they start sparring.

The confused man holds his own for a pretty decent amount of time but can be heard several times asking his opponent to stop.

He is beaten unconscious and then his opponent stamps hard on his head at least twice, both stamps being potentially life threatening.

As a result of the stamping on his head, or possibly due to serious internal injury, blood can be seen coming form the man's head and nostrils.

The members of the dojo film the whole thing including, on the instructor's orders, dragging him through the dodo to the dumpster at the back, leaving a blood trail as they do so.

In the youtube video they gloat, boast and brag about the blood trail and film it in great detail including what appears to be significant blood stains on a door.

It is not known whether or not he man survived or whether he sustained serious head / brain injury, however the instructor claims that he was later admitted to a mental institution.

That's how it looks to me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 8:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also just took a screen shot of the stuff he'd written alongside the video as that may be important evidence

I transcription of the verbal exchanges on a time line along with a description of each strike, also on a time line, would be helpful if anyone has some spare time on their hands.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 9:27am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am unfamiliar with Virginia statutes and their definitions but if I am reading this right then the statute of limitations is long past. Maybe Sam can elaborate on this.

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp...00+cod+18.2-57

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 9:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is the criminal code. I believe the victim still may be entitled to damages under a civil suit. Sam, any idea?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 9:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I definitely just downloaded the video if that helps

just played it back and it plays OK
Page 3 of 187 FirstFirst 123 45671353103 ... LastLast