Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 3:42am

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd be happy to contribute to that

I've listened to his various videos and watched them countless times so I'm pretty familiar with what is on them

My eyes feel sore as I've spent too much time staring at my computer screen and I'm getting a fat arse from lack of exercise.

I think we need transcriptions of his "words of wisdom" on his videos about that he expects of black belts as they are highly incriminating

Also, re the bystanders; they are not really just bystanders. The man near the camera is actively stopping the victim from escaping and pushes him back towards the perpetrator.

You can see it in this still, which was taken seconds before the head stomping.

On another thread on a different forum people got excited about what they thought was a man wearing a rocket mask. It is in fact a punchbag with a face painted on it.

Someone left a comment that the Jesus man was more skilled than the black belt, just not as mean.

To me it looks like it's Jesus man against at least 5 other people so he didn't stand a chance. Even if he realised that his life was in danger and that h had to fight mean, and even if he dealt with the black belt, then he would have the others to deal with. In a dojo with weapons. He didn't stand a chance.

I just have to be careful not to lose another work day doing this. It's morning here in the UK, I can work on this later tonight if that's OK

if someone else can work on doing the Jesus taught me transcription I can work on the "what he expects from black belts" videos
    Last edited by littleoldme; 8/18/2009 4:20am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 4:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another poster on another forum posted this still because he thought it was evidence that someone present was wearing a rocket mask. It is a punchbag. I'm just including it as it shows the hand of one of the "bystanders", the same man in my earlier photo and shows a bit more clearly the distance between the bystander, the victim and the perpetrator.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 5:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK this is the 1st one I uploaded, it's one of the crawfish festival videos showing Blythe, Zingg and various of Blythe's students.

video4.flv video by littleoldme_2009 - Photobucket

I believe that Zingg is the man with the mic

This is also the video that the disgruntled person, possibly a former student (youtube ID MySmoka) had left a comment on youtube about. he / she said something like "why don't you tell them that the knife is only sharp on one side and that it's a prop" and Blythe had replied something like "it's as real as the blood on my hand". There was something in the exchange that indicated that MySmoka actually knew Blythe, but I can't remember the exchange word for word.

I just uploaded one at random to see if I could do it. It's still worth checking out as we may be able to ID the bystanders from it.

*fingers crossed that this will work*

I'll upload the dojo ones next
    Last edited by littleoldme; 8/18/2009 5:50am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 6:00am

Style: Legalese

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's my transcription attempt. Please correct if necessary.

START

Blythe: ...and, uh... he's a master --

Victim: ...(inaudible)...

Blythe: (pointing at victim) -- you're a master, right?

Victim: (very soft, inaudible)

Blythe: You're what?

Victim: (inaudible)

Blythe: Shin-du-kan? Shin-du-kan priest. He's a priest. And, uh... he's here to teach you spiritual movements. OK? Trying to get your mind and your body... together. Right, John? You already didn't know that, right? (smiles) And like I said, this gentlemen... is a master. Uh... he has no master --

Victim: My master is Jesus Christ.

Blythe: -- his master is Jesus Christ. And uh... he got promoted, by Jesus Christ. Right? To uh --

Victim: Well --

Blythe: -- tenth degree, red belt.

Victim: -- (unclear speech)...

Blythe: OK.

Victim: ...the tiger... is a symbol of Jesus Christ --

Blythe: OK.

Victim: (points to his left elbow) -- and here, is the tiger.

Blythe: Alright. We're all in here for knowledge, aren't we? (louder) We're all in here for knowledge. Aren't we, gentlemen?

Blythe: (points off-screen to the right of camera) Thank you very much -- (unclear, interrupted by Dennis)

Dennis: (unclear)... when your sensei is talking to y'all.

Blythe: Yeah.

Blythe: Ah... this guy, uh... like I say, he's a priest. He's a tenth degree, red belt. And who did you say promoted you to tenth degree, red belt?

Victim: Jesus.

Blythe: Jesus did. OK. Uh... OK. And I know every one of us, would like to be taught by someone that has been taught by Jesus. Correct? John?

John (off-screen): Absolutely.

Blythe: Because I guarantee you, there's gotta be some movements to -- to behold. Right?

Victim: Right. Well, I won't fight or do anything of that nature, but I can demonstrate.

Blythe: OK, demonstrate on him. (points to Dennis)

Victim: Well, I won't demonstrate on him. I'll demonstrate around him.

Blythe: (strolls off-screen) Enjoy demonstrating around him.

Victim: (at Dennis) OK, you can just stand there. Do not make any movements or swearing. (someone sTHE N-WORDs off-screen) I will not touch you. You can just -- well, actually I -- I think it would be best, to maybe, perhaps if I just perform what is known in (very unclear).

Blythe: (off-screen) We're all interested in that, aren't we gentlemen?

Group: Yes, sir.

Blythe: Good, see everybody --

Victim: Do you feel threatened? Threatened? Look, I -- I just wish to teach you, I don't wish to hurt you.

(soft whisper off-screen: god... this is ridiculous)

Dennis: Teach me.

Victim: Well, what you must do is to... just, basically focus on... your hands. Your two hands, and two feet. Stand straight. Just like... (victim stands at "attention" posture)

Dennis: Like this? (kicks victim in groin)

(lots of arm waving from victim, Dennis at fighting stance)

Victim: Don't do that, any more! (performs fancy ineffectual kicks)

Dennis: (softly) Oh, you're fighting. You're fighting, right?

Victim: No! Just don't do that!

(Dennis performs low round house kick. Victim blocks.)

Victim: Good. I'm not a fighter!

(More arm waving. Victim does a kind of a mid-height side-kick.)

(Victim and Dennis trade several blows. Dennis falls to the ground, but gets up. They continue to trade blows.)

(The two eventually clinch. Victim is down on the ground.)

Dennis: Mother fucker! (continues to punch victim while he is on the ground)

(Dennis drags victim up by his hair, and knees him in the head. They soon square off again.)

Victim: You're good.

Dennis: Huh?

Victim: You're good.

Dennis: Oh. (punches victim again)

(The two trade more blows.)

Victim: Don't grab me (unclear, maybe "high"?) there! That's -- (muffled)

(Dennis pushes victim to the wall at right of camera.)

(Unclear speech from off-screen. Sounds very close to the camera. Perhaps referring to the punching bags next to Dennis and his victim.)

Victim: You got it! You got it, OK?!

(Dennis grabs victim's foot and lifts it up high toward the victim's head and the wall. Victim falls down. Dennis kicks him in the head.)

(Dennis continues to kick the victim in the head on the ground. The victim attempts to get up, but is obviously very weakened.)

(Dennis knees the victim in the head. The victim keels over, apparently unconscious. Dennis stomps his head twice more.)

(Off-screen voices say: "OK, OK" and "That's good.")

(Victim is rasping while breathing. Very heavy and forced breaths, possibly broken nose. Blood is coming out of his head.)

Blythe: (off-screen voice) Drag him out the back door. Drag him out the back door. Drag him out the back door. Take that, get that... uh... I want the (unclear, "sand" or "stand") --

(Video cuts to another segment, pointing at the blood trail left behind by the victim.)

Blythe: ...We have here... is the trail... of the... Kung Fu master... as he is... departing... my dojo. Taken on 13 December 1984, about 7 pm.

(Video moves outdoors.)

Blythe: And, of course, this is where he got dragged out at.

(Camera zooms in on blood stains on the pink or faded red back door.)

Blythe: Some of the blood on the back door.

END
    Last edited by 2Many; 8/18/2009 6:07am at .

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 6:30am

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want the (unclear, "sand" or "stand")
    sash I believe, as mentioned before.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 6:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks so much for the transcription

That is immensely helpful

I'm just uploading all the videos I saved and the dojo ones will come soon

In the meantime here is the Today programme on about female bodyguards

It has footage of Joel Kaplan, Blythe, and Blythe's female bodyguards including the sheriff's wife

video7.flv video by littleoldme_2009 - Photobucket

also, just re the above video re the crawfish festival. the video was filmed at a time when Zingg had his own dojo nearby and some of the students are Zingg's, not Blythes.

edited to add

the sheriff's wife Connie Jett (spelling?) looks remarkably like a girl depicted in the crawfish videos who Blythe refers to as his daughter.

It may just be that they look similar and have the same hair.

I'll post the other crawfish videos up in a while

further edited
    Also at times throughout this video you can can see a window in the background that says "Blythe's" and then underneath possibly something and "studio"? Is that the outside of his then dojo?

We had a local person posting earlier, can he please confirm?
    Last edited by littleoldme; 8/18/2009 6:53am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 7:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    is it Kaplan

In the "Jesus Taught Me" video Blythe does not say "right John?" He says "right Joel?"

listen again and tell me if I'm wrong

It does sound like John when he says it again later so I'm not certain

sorry

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 7:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG

there's another man in the dojo

a man with a beard

somehow I missed it before, he's only there for a second

This is significant as he's a white belt

Until now I had imagined that this as a black belt only event

also neither of the other 2 unidentified males are bearded so this means that there were 6 people there at least in addiction to the victim

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 7:52am

Style: Legalese

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by littleoldme View Post
    In the "Jesus Taught Me" video Blythe does not say "right John?" He says "right Joel?"

listen again and tell me if I'm wrong

It does sound like John when he says it again later so I'm not certain
    It took me ages to transcribe the video. I think he says "John", but I'm only 80% certain.

I wanted to add the corrections from GoNZooo and Yoj, but can't seem to be able to edit the transcript any more. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by lockfield View Post
    hell, newbies are drawn to bullshido.net because of this a-hole.

dunno what i'm supposed to feel...
    This has spread to quite a few websites since this thread started. It's been posted on Sherdog, Kung Fu Magazine, and probably more. Perhaps if someone has an account at Officer.com or a LEO board, they could post it there too.

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 7:56am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!