Style
    Grappling avec punches
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    This video is making the rounds again on Facebook. I found an article stating that the man was found and interviewed by the police at the time of the incident. Given that the debate was still centering around whether or not he'd been murdered at the end of this thread (I couldn't read through all 187 pages), I thought I'd share the information. Here's the article: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...083002251.html
    If the police covered it up then quoting those police officers as sources/proof he was not killed seams unreliable.

If they interviewed him and imprisoned him multiple times then how can they not know his name?
    King without a crown

Style
    Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    If the police covered it up then quoting those police officers as sources/proof he was not killed seams unreliable.

If they interviewed him and imprisoned him multiple times then how can they not know his name?
    I'm very late to the party on this but I just watched this video and it was deeply disturbing. I literally haven't been able to fall asleep at night since I saw this crap. The man had the mind of a child, look at the way he showed off his tiger tattoo. He didn't want to fight and they still beat him down and by the looks of it killed him at the end. He held his own for a while but just didn't have the heart to really fight the black belt off. He was obviously just not a fighter at heart. When a trained martial artist stomps your temple twice while your head is flat on concrete, I doubt you survive that unless you get immediate medical attention. I believe them when they say they threw him in a dumpster.

Something needs to be done. We need to get this in front of an organization that has some power. That's the only way to get past Bobby Joe Blythe's connection with law enforcement and military. I'm thinking we try to get this in front of the black lives matter group.

Is anyone still active on this thread? Can we try to get something going on this? Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Style
    Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post

Very good point. It seems as thigh there was a cover up on this. I read a report that Bobby Joe Blythe served in the military with the sheriff of this town. That would explain why he was never brought to justice.

This video really messed me up. I have trouble falling asleep after watching this crap. The guy just wanted to show them some moves he knew. He was just trying to relate to them and he was actually pretty good. They didn't have to beat him down like that. He seemed to have the brain of a child.

Something needs to be done. A trained martial artist stomped the mans temple twice while his head was flat on the concrete floor. Then they dragged him very fast across the floor, letting his head bump along the ground. There's no way he made it through this.

What if we get this in front of an organization that has some real resources? Like maybe black lives matter?

Is anyone still active on this thread? Any response would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Style
    lol yet again more Judo !
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JakobHenrys View Post
    Very good point. It seems as thigh there was a cover up on this. I read a report that Bobby Joe Blythe served in the military with the sheriff of this town.
    If you have a source please share it with us.

Otherwise please do not resurrect/necro threads older than this (2 years innactive).

I mean that was the official policy(but it used to be 1 year) and I still feel as if that is a good idea especially in MABS.

You got that link handy?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    講手
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think that this man was murdered, and because he was both mentally ill and black, that the police let it ride. They claim he's ok, but it looked a lot like he was killed, and we haven't seen a lick of proof of life. **** Blythe.

Style
    Learning JUDO
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is assault! I hope the police were already informed.

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by armandowilke View Post
    That is assault! I hope the police were already informed.
    maybe **just maybe** the answer to that question is in this very thread!

start reading.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Style
    Learning JUDO
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously no one interfered? Yeah I mean I understand the mental or the discipline but stomping the head didnt alert anybody that it has to stop?

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by armandowilke View Post
    Seriously no one interfered? Yeah I mean I understand the mental or the discipline but stomping the head didnt alert anybody that it has to stop?
    seriously, read the thread.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Style
    Kyokushin, TKD, BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I watched this video a few years ago. An absolute disgrace to the martial arts.