Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 11:30am

Style: Shindokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    As long as no one (The police, you, the coroner, etc) made a mistake, then it's a safe bet that John Doe can't be KFG, despite the obvious facial similarity.
    Okay, I just didn't want this investigation to stop because KFG and John Doe/John Hardy ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON.

I really had hoped that they were because that would mean that KFG lived. Unfortunately, KFG has still not been found yet.
    Last edited by ListenPlease; 4/23/2012 11:37am at .

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 12:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ListenPlease View Post
    Okay, I just didn't want this investigation to stop because KFG and John Doe/John Hardy ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON.

I really had hoped that they were because that would mean that KFG lived. Unfortunately, KFG has still not been found yet.
    Either way you don't have corpus delecti.

Also, the wrinkle in your analysis of the remains is that of John Doe's severe malnutrition and bone deterioration. Bones can shrink and decay. He could have lost a lot of bone mass in 12 years. Sorry, I think its him, too many similarities.
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 1:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post

Also, the wrinkle in your analysis of the remains is that of John Doe's severe malnutrition and bone deterioration. Bones can shrink and decay. He could have lost a lot of bone mass in 12 years. Sorry, I think its him, too many similarities.
    I don't think the bones shrunk 6 inches in length, even if they were there for 12 years. I don't believe the skeletal remains were under the bridge for 12 years undetected, in a major metropolitan area. Sorry, it seems like you're reaching...

Yeah, It sucks, I know.
    Last edited by ListenPlease; 4/23/2012 1:32pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 1:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Also, John Doe/John Hardy was found with 2 pair of pants size 34-32 and 34-29 so he was a short man. He also wore a size 9 shoe. KFG at 6' 1.5" Must've had a bigger foot than a size 9. KFG was tall.
    Last edited by ListenPlease; 4/23/2012 1:56pm at .

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 4:31pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In regards to the pant sizes. I'm over 6 feet tall and wear 34/34 jeans.

And over time, soft skeletal tissue can dry out and compress. As to the am mount of compression, I can't say. Just reciting a bit of knowledge I have from temping in a mortuary.

Sent from my tricorder using Tapatalk
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 7:01pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So there's a tailor for the homeless? I'm sure that a crazy homeless guy doesn't have the funds to go and get fitted. He got what he could get his hands on. All you got is "if" "must" "perhaps" "suppose".

This will never end.

You misunderstand, a person can shrink while alive. Especially from extreme malnutrition.
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 12:12am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So there's a tailor for the homeless? I'm sure that a crazy homeless guy doesn't have the funds to go and get fitted. He got what he could get his hands on. All you got is "if" "must" "perhaps" "suppose".

This will never end.

You misunderstand, a person can shrink while alive. Especially from extreme malnutrition.
    what i'm saying is this; it's not surprising to find him in shorter pants with a 34 inch waist for the reason that finding size 34/34 or 34/36 pants can be difficult and that you often have to pay designer prices for them. if he went with pants that fit his waist from good will/salvation army, they would probably be short on him.

as for the smaller shoe, it is possible he was wearing a size to small.

this is all conjecture, and i know i'm reaching here. but, with the maxillofacial trauma matching the video's injury and the skeletal match up on the facial measurements, i find it very hard to dismiss john doe as kung fu guy.

also, that 6'1ish height measurement is also taking his afro into account. could be an extra inch and a half right there.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 5:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

This will never end.

I knew that you were gonna say something about KFG not having a tailor. He was homeless so of course he probably would not have clothes of a perfect fit. That's obvious. All I'm saying is 6 inches is a HUGE amount to be off. That's ALOT of "shrinkage"
    A size 9 shoe is indicitive of a man of smaller stature. Sorry, I'm not trying to be pessimistic here, I'm just trying to help.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 5:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omoplatypus View Post
    what i'm saying is this; it's not surprising to find him in shorter pants with a 34 inch waist for the reason that finding size 34/34 or 34/36 pants can be difficult and that you often have to pay designer prices for them. if he went with pants that fit his waist from good will/salvation army, they would probably be short on him.

as for the smaller shoe, it is possible he was wearing a size to small.

this is all conjecture, and i know i'm reaching here. but, with the maxillofacial trauma matching the video's injury and the skeletal match up on the facial measurements, i find it very hard to dismiss john doe as kung fu guy.

also, that 6'1ish height measurement is also taking his afro into account. could be an extra inch and a half right there.

I would think he would've wore a shoe that was larger than his foot, not smaller...just a guess based on the fact that he was homeless and probably did alot of walking.

Also, I did not include KFG's afro in my measurements...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 6:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Extosis...

Found that exostosis may be common in the homeless?...take a look...

http://www.californiaearinstitute.co...e-bay-area.php

if left untreated it would get bigger and bigger?

...and yes, I realize KFG, John Hardy/John Doe probably weren't surfers but most likely they were exposed to cold weather alot of the time
    Last edited by ListenPlease; 4/24/2012 7:11am at . Reason: mispelling