223816 Bullies, 4115 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1868
Page 181 of 187 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181 182183184185 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2010 2:29pm

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been a bit rubbish about sorting out the videos, largely due to being over committed and stressed.

Will get them to Cy by Sunday evening.

In the meantime, I have been following events in Dumfries as kindly posted by a recent poster

The fun never stops in Dumfries apparently

All kinds of worms are crawling out of the woodwork

http://www2.insidenova.com/isn/news/...umfries/57994/

just type "Mackey" into the search function of the site in the above link for the relevant news stories.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 8:17am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kickboxing/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been communicating with Bob Carson (who interviewed Cy and S. Browning regarding Frank Dux). He seems interested in the case of KFG. Would any of the lead investigators (e.g. littleoldme or Matt Phillips) be interested in going on his show to get the story out?

I also recommended that he try to contact Blythe himself for an interview, just in case he's willing to talk if he doesn't feel threatened. (It would have to be on a separate show, without any of his investigators on the line, as was the case with the Dux interview.)

Carson has a good rapport with a lot of MMA fighters, so maybe he can get one or more of them to join the cause and wear a Justice4KungFuGuy.com T-shirt before getting into the cage.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/01/2010 5:11am

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guirikingo View Post
    I've been communicating with Bob Carson (who interviewed Cy and S. Browning regarding Frank Dux). He seems interested in the case of KFG. Would any of the lead investigators (e.g. littleoldme or Matt Phillips) be interested in going on his show to get the story out?

I also recommended that he try to contact Blythe himself for an interview, just in case he's willing to talk if he doesn't feel threatened. (It would have to be on a separate show, without any of his investigators on the line, as was the case with the Dux interview.)

Carson has a good rapport with a lot of MMA fighters, so maybe he can get one or more of them to join the cause and wear a Justice4KungFuGuy.com T-shirt before getting into the cage.
    I am not at all sure that I would be a good person and for various reasons I have to keep my real life ID anonymous. Also I'm thousands of miles away.

I have serious problems with the Justice4KungFuGuy.com website, namely posting speculation as fact with regards to the bystanders, which could lead to a terrible situation with innocent people getting hurt. I'm just saying that I do not suport the idea of anyone wearing a Justice4KungFuGuy.com t shirt.

I'm still recovering from a nasty illness and way over committed so I would support the people at Bullshido in agreeing who should do this, if anyone.

I still have not sent the videos to Cy, so sorry but I've been ill on top of everything else.

Normal service will be resumed ASAP

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/01/2010 7:14pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just checked the J4KFG website, which I thought was run by a Bullshido member. IMO it maintains a level-headed tone, as it underscores the importance of not getting into a vigilante mindset, posting people's addresses, etc. It only states with certainty that BJB and WJD were present, and then gives a list of *possible* witnesses. It doesn't state with certainty that those people were present, but does provide footnotes (many of them to Bullshido posts) giving reasons for such speculation.

I know I'm still a newby playing a small part in this investigation, so I will humbly submit to the mods here if they don't want to promote that website. Having said that, would it be possible for Bullshido to make its own short and careful summary page about this case (distinct from the eventual full report), with an easy-to-remember url for publicity purposes?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 12:59pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What in tarnations is going on in Dumfries VA?? - Glock Talk

Town manager's name, responsible for initiating investigations leading to Dumfried PD firings, is Kim Alexander.

If you do a Google search, you'll find that she or her reps have definitely been made aware of the KFG issue, and that the Prince William dept is reported to be behind the investigations leading to the firings.

It's possible that the firings are KFG related, but no doubt there is more to see when you turn over the DPD rock and look underneath.

It is totally permissible to kiss my ass, now, after predictions made earlier in this thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 1:48pm

Style: musabetsu kakuto & booj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow, great investigation. spent all day reading the entire thing. wish i could help in some way, i live in fairfax county myself, a stone throw's away from pwc.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 6:26am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubble View Post
    wow, great investigation. spent all day reading the entire thing. wish i could help in some way, i live in fairfax county myself, a stone throw's away from pwc.

Here's an obsession I have: if you get the chance to access the Potomac News newspaper (former name of Inside NoVa) back issues from 1984-5, which are only available on microfilm at PWC libraries, could you check out the "Religion" section? There are several listings of pastors there who might have known the victim.

If you're too busy, I will be in the area myself in a few weeks, and can check out the info myself. The idea would be to figure out where those pastors are now.

I spent several hours going through that microfilm when I was in the area last year, but found nothing directly related to either the victim or Blythe, though there were unsurprisingly enough several news stories about scandals and corruption related to the Dumfries and PWC PDs. It only occurred to me to track down the pastor info afterwards, but I do clearly remember there were adverts for churches in the general area, and Dumfries specifically, several of which serving an African-American demographic.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/06/2010 2:18am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like Blythe's Facebook page is back up. And he even still has friends.

He lists one of his activities as, "Dear Lord, please give me the strength to not slap an idiot today......Amen."

How ironic.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2011 10:49pm

Style: JKD/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since Ronald Mackey has been fired for being a liar, we can assume he was lying when he said kung fu guy was alive, otherwise they would provide his identity. I really feel that this case is only the tip of the iceberg, and the rest involves the corruption and good old boy mentality of the Dumfries police.

Posted On:
    4/22/2011 9:09am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Re4 View Post
    Since Ronald Mackey has been fired for being a liar, we can assume he was lying when he said kung fu guy was alive, otherwise they would provide his identity. I really feel that this case is only the tip of the iceberg, and the rest involves the corruption and good old boy mentality of the Dumfries police.
    huh? Proof please of Mackey's firing and the reasons for this firing.

A newspaper article would be good.