221282 Bullies, 4107 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1888
Page 180 of 189 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180 181182183184 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/05/2010 2:43am

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just got a comment on my youtube channel from someone who appears to be Blythe asking me to take the videos down.

His youtube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BobbyJoeBlythe010

His facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/people/Bobby...the/1640706444

It interests me that he has some friends called "John" on his facebook page but not his old army friend and karate instructor John who I believe was present at the assault.
    Last edited by littleoldme; 4/05/2010 2:55am at .

Posted On:
    4/05/2010 7:28pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Massive culls to YMAS:

Bobby Joe Blythe YMAS Video Discussion - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

GIR, you are on deck. Go post in YMAS. No more disrupting the tipline thread for you.

Posted On:
    4/07/2010 2:45am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On the youtube channel of hiadan, who is clearly a young boy, BJB says "take down that fucking video you made of me you little ****!!" In another post, he threatens to sue him. Is this guy going around youtube trying to bully every kid who posted a reply to the original video? And could he actually be delusional enough to think he has grounds to sue someone?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2010 3:46am

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It would be interesting to see what happened if he did try to sue anyone as I think most of Blythe's videos that 3rd parties have uploaded onto youtube could be legitimately uploaded under "fair use".

The fact that Blythe is attempting to intimidate a young lad is depressing but unsurprising.

I uploaded the films into a viddler account to share them with the admin here so that War Wheel could pass the films onto whoever needed them. I am having problems accessing that particular Viddler account and I have lots of email accounts and it will take me some time to sort out access to it again as I have a punishing schedule at the moment.

War Wheel, can you not send people the videos via your account? It would save me a lot of time that I don't really have to spare right now.

If you're in the same situation as me let me know and I'll either find the account and password again or if I can't sort it out will upload them onto a new account.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    4/07/2010 6:53am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, I'll try later today.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Posted On:
    5/05/2010 12:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ass kicking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    heres a facbook group about Bobby Joe Blythe and Willie Dennis

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...16652478366639

Posted On:
    5/18/2010 5:09pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got to this site by clicking on a link in a similar thread on liveleak.com, which I found by simply googling the phone number for the town of Dumfries, VA where I live. I haven't yet read all the comments about this video, but I thought I would let you know what I know.

As I said, I live in Dumfries, VA, which is where this attack apparently took place. I recently learned that the Town Manager had requested a neighboring county to conduct an investigation of the Dumfries police department, but no one will say why. Shortly after (late March), one patrol officer was suspended with pay and the police chief was suspended with pay the next day. Then, in mid to late April, the police chief resigned and another officer was suspended with pay (a Captain), and yet another officer (female sergeant) was suspended with pay and resigned the following day. According to what I've read, there was some sort of confidential agreement between the female officer and the Town when she resigned, and I believe I also read that there was some sort of compensation involved, as if maybe she had accepted some sort of payment in return for her resignation. The first patrol officer and the Captain are both still on paid suspension and, as far as I know, the investigation is still ongoing. According to news articles, the investigators copied the hard drives of 2 computers at the police station, as well as the laptop of the first officer that was suspended.

I knew absolutely nothing about this video or this incident until I ran across that thread on liveleak.com, so I have no idea whether or not the investigation is related, but I have a feeling that it probably is, simply because they are trying so hard to keep it quiet. If anyone is interested in reading the recent articles, start with the link below and search for "dumfries police", but make sure you click on "site" because it defaults to "keyword" and that will get you nowhere. :)

http://www2.insidenova.com/isn/commu...triangle_main/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/01/2010 5:05am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kickboxing/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for posting this! I had a look at the microfilm of the Potomac News (now Inside NoVa) newspaper for the period of 1984-85 and found some articles about wrongdoing among both Dumfries and PWC police officers, so it seems nothing had changed for years. However, the local government's investigation of the Dumfries PD is definitely a good sign.

Interesting to note that the suspended Captain, Ronald Mackey, is one of the officers quoted in the Washington Post article saying that KFC guy was interviewed after the beating and did not want to press charges. I think it's fair to say now that his credibility has been tainted.
    Last edited by Guirikingo; 6/01/2010 5:15am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/01/2010 6:36pm

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Someone make that video available for me to post.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/10/2010 2:15pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I recently came cross this video and noticed it was on several websites. My question is, has this been resolved as of yet?