224708 Bullies, 4272 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1868
Page 179 of 187 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179 180181182183 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 4:51pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And I have my AMW contact. PM me by tonight and I'll reach out to him tomorrow afternoon at work.
    Official member of the Bruce Buffer 360 War Wagon

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 6:36pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by littleoldme View Post
    I suggested sending the video to Oprah a while back, but was holding back until the Bullshido report had been written.

How's that going?

Would KFG's friends and family be more likely to watch AMW or Oprha? I don't really know to much about the viewer demographics stateside.

It would be great if this could get on both shows. It is a tape that hits home and demands justice. I'm sure someone out there would recognize KFG even after all these years. Who knows if he is alive he might see this himself and come forward.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2010 5:30am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kickboxing/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not to put all the eggs into one basket, but a reference to "As seen on America's Most Wanted" would do wonders for flyers and info sent out to homeless shelters, psychiatric hospitals, churches that serve the needy, etc.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2010 5:48am

Style: taekwon-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What about giving an impression of what the victim would look like now?

I've seen it done for missing persons surely it wouldnt be that hard.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/26/2010 12:20pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A computer aging enhancement is also a good idea with a then and now profile.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2010 10:19am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This story certainly is good for T.V. Especially with the strange cast of characters involved.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/31/2010 10:29am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ninjutsu ex-KMaga+Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've watched this thread for a long time now (long before I registered) but now I'm going to post to get rid of that annoying message at the top.

It's really really really sad that people like Knobby Blythe are alive in this world. I'm confident that if KFG actually did fight he'd take that asshole student, he was handling him self with little offence fine. But I guess good people will always pay.

Anyway, can anyone produce t-shirts? They could be sold and all the profit put into funding an investigation? They could also help raise awareness. I'm a dumbass with a crap idea but at MA events, at the pub or just curious people could say "What's up with the t-shirt?" and then they'll learn about it too.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/31/2010 12:07pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any idea is not crap. Everything helps but the main thing would be trying to get the whole nation informed. TV would be the best route like Americas Most Wanted. But even if submitted that does not mean they would choose it to be aired. But I would give it a good shot thought because it screams JUSTICE!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 3:03pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kickboxing/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Found this on Craigslist under "ptnaz" (one of Kaplan's monikers) after discovering complaints that he was randomly harassing people there:

Bodyguard, Martial Artist, And Smuggler! - $14 (USA)

Date: 2010-03-06, 9:50AM CST
    Reply to: sale-ptnaz-1631248134@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Read the True Story of Former Bodyguard to King Drug of Smugglers and Men that would be President!

Read the exciting true story of call sign “Cujo!” A man who at the age of 16 was a Black Belt in Shotokan Karate, Bouncer in a rock n roll club, also by the age 16! Age of 19 Bodyguard for one of the Biggest Smugglers in the USA! This is not a great piece of literary writing,…but the true events of one man who trained in the Martial Arts, protected the worst of the worst in the 80’s! Some of them former CIA agents, Lawmen, and Rock-stars, who faced 45 years in prison only to become Executive Protection agent for men that would be President of America and then Preacher!

For only 14.00 read the adventure of a Martial Artist, Smuggler, and Executive Protection Agent! The life/death fights and how law-enforcement was beat for almost 10 years, plus “Operation Grouper”, one of the biggest stings in the 80’s!

You must include your e-mail as I only ship through e-mail to cut down on cost! If you me notification that you are ordering you will get your copy sooner! I check my POB twice a week, but do sooner when I am expecting an order!

Send Check or Money-Order for only $14.00 to:

Casper
    POB 712
    Lillington, NC.
    http://kansascity.craigslist.org/bks/1631248134.html
    When I first came across this, it sounded like a fictionalized (and no doubt glamorously exaggerated account) of Blythe's "career," and the NC address caught my attention, since a certain Blythe-booster who posts here claims to be based there. Of course, this could just be a strange coincidence, but here you have it.
    Last edited by Guirikingo; 4/02/2010 3:09pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 11:29pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So what do you say, GetItRight... want to just post the story here? Sounds like a good read!