223755 Bullies, 3757 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1868
Page 176 of 187 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176 177178179180186 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 5:22pm

Style: shindokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    So how can you tell what haircut he has under a cowboy hat?

Look, idiot, I've met both of them, and that's them on the cover of Phil Engeldrum's magazine. So stop playing stupid games. You won't win.

As for the turbo prop, yeah, I meant to type "jumbo jet". You're still an idiot.
    Hey loosen the chin strap on your helmet. thats not BJ or JK.
    you can see the hair behind the ear's at the neck line, under the cowboy hat. You fail... and your a lie. I'm older than you by a good bit and had you met them, you would have met me, as well. you were in grade school when that pic. was taken. And had that been the pic of them on a mag. cover it would have adorned their wall somewhere.
    You Sir. are a lie and a sad, sad person. Now go play with your light saber .
    You would have come out early,with the fact that you met the guy. you have not. you are a lie.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 5:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hi. chuck harden

people of the thread here is your Cy. Q Faunce

a real class act.
    check out his pic.
    http://bullshito.net/?tag=neal

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 5:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by get it right View Post
    so here is one thing for some. Its common practice to use ones screen name on other threads
    Rick58 I say well played. you guys have to check this out.
    rick58 - Viewing Profile

Ladyboy Forum - Pattaya Ladyboys: rick58 - Viewing Profile. Jump to content .... Comments. rick58 has no profile comments yet. Why not say hello? ...
    www.ladyboyspattaya.com/index.php?/user/16318-rick58/
    Attempting to follow the Google search link to "rick58" on the site you mentioned, i get the following message:
    Quote Originally Posted by LB_site
    An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles.

You are not signed in

It seems the only one who is demonstrably a member of that site is you.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 5:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by get it right View Post
    people of the thread here is your Cy. Q Faunce

a real class act.
    check out his pic.
    http://bullshito.net/?tag=neal
    Wow. A picture of a guy waving. What's your point?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 6:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kickboxing/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Same thing happened to me with the "ladyboy" link. I'll leave it to GIR to give us the lowdown on what that site contains, since he seems to be such an expert.

I'm not involved in Long Island's local politics and am not here to discuss immigration, but with regards to reading comprehension, the article that brought up the accusations of racial slurs had a quote from Rick saying that he told a migrant worker that his own grandfather was Mexican, but the latter only understood the word "Mexican" because of his limited English, and thought it was being used pejoratively.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 6:25pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The guy on the left of the Pistolero cover certainly does resemble Blythe very closely, and the other guy's a dead ringer for Kaplan as he appears in the Today Show segment. As for hair styles--gee, is it that difficult for PIs to find a wig, esp. if they're the kind of people who feel compelled to brag while clumsily trying to hide their identities?

Sounds as though BJB's "brag and hide" MO was never reformed after all that time in prison, as evidenced by his decision to post the YouTube video of the beating. Even as a 60-something it seems he was trying to get recognition for all that faded glory.

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 6:29pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    Look, idiot, I've met both of them, and that's them on the cover of Phil Engeldrum's magazine. So stop playing stupid games. You won't win.
    Beat me to it.

GIR, Cy has one up on you: He's socialized with Bobby Joe and Kaplan as an adult. Why should we believe your assessment of JK when you were just a kid when he was around? Cy knows exactly how tall both men are because he was not in middle school when he met them. According to your story, you were.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 6:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hmmm. lets see very easy for Rick to say it was a misunderstanding language barrier and all. Really ...?
    after seeing him with a poster stating illegal allen enforcement. or something to that effect.
    Yea I buy it, that he said his grandfather was mexican... and a big misunderstanding. he is a lier.

After catching him in lies, in regards to calling BJ/ JK his, his protesting at a Police chief house, scarring his family.
    Not having the balls to do so while he is present. Outing a soup-kitchen that's feeding possibly the only meal,
    those people might eat all day. Now this Only points to his state of mind. he brought this **** to light.
    And I don't expect to get into a political discussion. shedding light on his character. his Thai lady boy **** is right in their as well.
    - As for Chuck Harden he is a God damn lier. he has never meet BJ/JK nor myself.
    I think everyone would like to see a lier first hand.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 6:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    Beat me to it.

GIR, Cy has one up on you: He's socialized with Bobby Joe and Kaplan as an adult. Why should we believe your assessment of JK when you were just a kid when he was around? Cy knows exactly how tall both men are because he was not in middle school when he met them. According to your story, you were.
    Umm no he hasn't.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 6:42pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interesting, GIR . I'm not in favor of beating up people for being hungry, homeless, undocumented, or mentally ill either, so welcome aboard at last! As a new assistant in the Justice for KFG campaign, maybe you'd like to convince a certain sensei that he did a very, very bad thing to an unresisting victim. How about convincing your good buddy to post an apologetic video . . . on YouTube! He can make overtures to the victim's family (if the victim is no longer with us), and donate the proceeds of his, um, "businesses" to the homeless shelter of his choice.
    Last edited by Guirikingo; 3/15/2010 6:58pm at .