225327 Bullies, 4102 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1868
Page 169 of 187 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169 170171172173179 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 6:43pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kaplan told me he was there personally! Over the phone! Then tried to recant saying this when he read I spoke to investigators in Califonia and virginia about him calling! He got off on this tape over the phone like it happened yesterday! This is a sick, cruel person who probably at his age goes to the local school and beats up little kids!!! :qright4:

Posted On:
    2/28/2010 10:52pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder if the marine corps can revoke a honorable discharge (if he even got one) There may not be enough evidence to send this guy to jail but the idea that he may have a document from the US government thanking him for his work in the arm forces is adds a little more nausea to my already heaving stomach. anything that can be done to legally punish any of these people needs to be done.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 11:28am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You bring up a new topic! I don't know if the military would revoke a discharged vet on civilian crimes. But what if this guy was a section eight? Everyone nows his real name and his history! Now it's time to play a little PRIVATE INVESTIGATION work as in "Joel Kaplan" and check into his military background to see what this psychopaths record is! I did this with a civil war ancestor of mine and all you need is his name, home town, branch of sevice, and years served and you got his records! Tells you everything.
    Last edited by Rick58; 3/01/2010 11:39am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/01/2010 1:39pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    GIR/Kaplan hasn't been posting lately but sure has been keeping an eye on the situation!!!:XXchicken

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 7:00pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I commened all the work that has gone into this, but I have to face the truth that after 25 years most likely nothing is ever going to come of this. I right now am having a hard time to get local investigators to check out illegal drug activity next door to where I live. Most likely GIR/Kaplan and his boyfriend Bobby Joe will bang each other in the ass while WD blasts a corker continuing to watch their masterpiece. Justice will prevail but not in the form we are all hoping for! Thats right GIR/Kaplan, Bobby Sue, and Willie the wanker you are all pukes and scum of the earth and need help upstairs!! :bduh:
    Last edited by Rick58; 3/10/2010 7:41pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/12/2010 11:36am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you want to know Kaplan's back ground, just google his name along with Pottker and Feld.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/12/2010 5:05pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just make sure to read the original story at http://www.salon.com/news/feature/20...cus/print.html.

It's a great read, even beyond JK's threats ("I'm the last man you want to piss off.") & tales of throwing people out of buildings.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2010 6:38am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kickboxing/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's telling that Kaplan felt compelled to testify against his former employer Feld regarding all the sleazy goings-on--including child abuse--only after he got miffed about not getting paid. There's that Blytheshido ethic in action again!

"What I did [was] illegal. Immoral, unethical, a long list," Kaplan testified on April 22, 1998. "Very long list. Do you want some of those?"
    "Yes," Feld's lawyer said. What followed was a long list of charges against the circus that would seem to stretch credulity, and which is not backed up by any specific evidence from Kaplan. But Kaplan swore to it all under penalty of perjury.
    "We had ... sexual assaults; pedophiles on the show; we had, you know, thefts; we had people we basically threw out of the buildings; we had people that didn't even have clothes on their backs." Later, Kaplan added, "We had people, pedophiles, taking kids in, the performers, taking them into trailers. We had some vendors who raped a few and the concessionaires in the building, and it was on and on and on."
    In Kaplan's telling, the circus sounds more like Sodom and Gomorrah than Barnum & Bailey. But Kaplan had only begun. "We knew that drugs were actually coming (in) from the show side, working men, the performers," he added after a break. "Mr. Feld was told that." But they were not allowed to test the performers, he said. He also claimed that the working men were selling drugs to the food and concession vendors.
    Kaplan continued with stories of "despicable living conditions," and drug problems that led to tragedy. "We had two people die on the train, from overdoses."
    Many employees were "undocumented aliens," Kaplan went on. "We had criminals, people with extensive warrants out for their arrest working as working men under assumed names." As director of security for the concessions arm of the circus, Kaplan said he was closely involved in that. "[W]e started doing criminal checks in the later years."
    And when sick employees filed for workman's compensation, he bugged their rooms, put electronic tracking devices on their cars, surveilled, harassed and otherwise helped the company outlast hard-pressed claimants until they'd take any crumb that the company offered, he testified.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    3/13/2010 10:10am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipper View Post
    Just make sure to read the original story at http://www.salon.com/news/feature/20...cus/print.html.

It's a great read, even beyond JK's threats ("I'm the last man you want to piss off.") & tales of throwing people out of buildings.
    Great find.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2010 1:38pm

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    Great find.

Although it was found in fact several months ago although I'm not sure if anyone posted it here.

It was one of the reasons why I suggested that people take care when dealing with Kaplan and he is clearly someone who is prepared to play dirty and illegally. Although that's not exactly a surprise to anyone.

In fact I'm sure I posted and it was removed for some reason, I never did know why, thought that perhaps it was to protect me from Kaplan's evil wrath or something?