226100 Bullies, 4251 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1868
Page 151 of 187 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/12/2009 10:48am

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "don't just go off what you hear from the bullshit fags! It was for flying a little weed around so report back to those fags tell them to get there **** right !"

^ safe to say if that person bothered to post to your YT account, they have posted here as well. Chances are it's "Get It Right." Same hysterical, wanna-be dom, basic style.

Well stated, pppp, but all those things have been said already. Possibly they resonate more since you say you were law enforcement. IMO, it's obvious the Dumfries police are compromised in some lame, bumpkin, probably felonious way.

Thumbs up!

Posted On:
    11/12/2009 1:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo,MT,Boxing,BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there any way to take this above their (the local police dept) heads? Like to the County or State levels? It's been a while since Government class, but I'm assuming that their police force has to answer to someone, and that someone would be interested to see a video like this.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/12/2009 1:55pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conde Koma View Post
    Is there any way to take this above their (the local police dept) heads? Like to the County or State levels? It's been a while since Government class, but I'm assuming that their police force has to answer to someone, and that someone would be interested to see a video like this.
    Unfortunately, local departments in general DON'T answer to any larger police bodies. There are some minimum standards set by the state, probably licensing issues and accreditation.

But in general, local departments answer to a local city commission and the mayor/city manager. When I've had trouble with a police department, I've had luck pressuring the mayor or a sympathetic commissioner. After all, they've got to get re-elected.
    Official member of the Bruce Buffer 360 War Wagon

Posted On:
    11/12/2009 2:59pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually Prince William County is handling the present investigation.

Posted On:
    11/12/2009 9:26pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Actually Prince William County is handling the present investigation.

1. All officers of the Dumfries force that were related to the incident need to be immediately questioned one by one by a senior investigator. Statements need to be matched up and analyzed for deviation with a fact finding crew to asses.

2. The sensei and the student should be temporarily detained and interrogated. Passports should be immediately confiscated to avoid flight risk.

3. All identified individuals in the video need to be immediately intercepted and questioned. Especially the clean up crew guys who dumped the body, they are an accessory to the crime.

This will be a very difficult case since the officers at the time did not follow protocol or SOP. Here in switzerland this case would be taken very seriously since the tape clearly shows the murder or the attempted murder of a helpless handicapped victim and possibly a conspiracy in criminal terms since the video shows a group involvement, group clean up and possibly people blocking the exits. You guys need to find out what departments are involved and put the pressure on the lead investigators so they don't put this on the back burner because it happened 25 years ago.

Good luck.

Posted On:
    11/14/2009 8:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by metsrus View Post
    So this investigation has come to a dead end? Looks like the interest has waned.
    I am still interested in the investigation, however I don't see how I can contribute to it from the other side of the world.
    Still checking this thread on a regular basis and hoping to hear some good news about the fuckers getting their comeuppance

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/15/2009 3:08am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kenpo/JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I haven't read the entire post maybe someone already posted this but its some good progress on the case ...
    YouTube- Bobby Joe Blythe to be hunted down and caged

Posted On:
    11/15/2009 5:16am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry Green but that is nearly 3 months old.

Fael

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2009 9:05pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by littleoldme View Post
    Just for clarification

We know that Blythe trained a number of women and girls at his dojo.

In the crawfish videos he introduces his 3 daughters, all minors at the time, all training at his dojo.

We also know that he trained a black belt called, at the time, Wyndy Ledford and another black belt called Cindy Ghiloni. We know this from the text on his youtube page.

To my knowledge there is no data to suggest that Blythe ever trained a sheriff's daughter.

From the female bodyguards video we know that Blythe also trained another black belt called Cindy and a sheriff's wife, a Mrs Connie or Conny Jett.

The dark haired Cindy and Connie Jett appear to be identical to 2 of Blythe's daughters.

It could have been any of these women or it would have been a completely different woman who was there during the assault.

All we have are sound recordings of the voice of at least one woman as she shouts out "TV!" as the victim is thrown towards the TV, and earlier on when you can just hear (a woman?) saying "this is ridiculous"

Just wanted to clarify the facts
    My research on the Blythe Affair has revealed some interesting info about the above named 'Cindy Ghiloni'. It seems that Ms. Ghiloni is featured quite prominently in a book called "The Spy in the Russian Club" by Ronald Kessler.

Here's a quick description of the book -
    From Publishers Weekly
    In an absurd, trivial abstract, Kessler ( The Richest Man in the World) indicts as a spy Glenn Souther, a U.S. Navy reservist who was granted asylum in the U.S.S.R. in 1986, committed suicide in 1989 and was buried in Moscow. Other than asserting that Souther "had access to all of America's nuclear war plans," Kessler reveals little about his duties, leaving readers to speculate about the availability of secrets to a former photographer's mate first-class in the regular Navy who, during the period considered here, served in the reserve while a college student in Virginia majoring in Russian. Perhaps because the author has limited access to military secrets himself, much of the book gossips about the supposed spy's demonstrable covert activities: his penchant for biting lovers on neck and thigh, his "fooling around under the blanket" with a woman on a plane trip, his cache of lambskin condoms. One Souther caper is so relished by the author that he relates it twice: "He would . . . open his fly, snake his arm into his pants, and shake hands through the opening." Readers will agree with the girlfriend who described Souther as "geeky"--and conclude the same about the book.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2009 9:18pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The author will not reveal Cindy's last name but the description and photo matches what we have found.

On page 56 it says "Beginning in the eighth grade in Dumfries Virginia Cindy had studied an Okinawa style of karate. In high school she earned a black belt, second degree. She was so good that she took on marines who were also learning karate".

"Because her instructor was also a private investigator, she became a bodyguard, protecting weathly businessmen and people involved in martial disputes."

"Along with her instuctor and several other students se appeared on the Today show in 1982."

On page 55 it says, "The daughter of a retired master gunnery sergeant in the marines, Cindy was born at Camp Lejeune..."

When Cindy was 19 she entered into a relationship with Glenn Souther (the guy who spied for the Soviets). Let me stress she was NEVER involved in any spying activity.

Where does this take us? I don't know but I thought I would share what I found.