1. #1361

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    428
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aww muffin did they hit a nerve? Guess what, this ain't going away. Sure maybe nothing official will come of it. But everybody who knows Bobby and Willy and has access to the internet will know what type of animals that they are.

    You know what, it may not be the desired outcome, but it is more than enough to make sure that these two guys will never live this down for the rest of their lives.

  2. #1362

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    67
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by get it right View Post
    Don't really care what you believe... like I said from the start. " we will see"
    Don't you think, with that statement. I sorta know something? Told you guys the case had already been looked into.
    That you didn't know what the guy had done. If....He had be at a State Hospital. ETC... Didn't you guys find this out later...?
    Didn't I tell you this...hmmm?
    You have contacted the Officials . ****... Guess what...? you have ****. nada, nothing. zip.
    So just how close are your to cracking the case? Any closer than a month ago? thought so.
    Go play D&D, Magic or what ever you do, when your not sitting at your super charged lightbrite, Jr.
    If you don't care what we believe, why are you trying to convince us that KFG was warned or that he was a criminal or a mental patient? And why are you trying to convince us to drop the investigation? Clearly you do care. Unfortunately for you, you are completely incompetent at convincing anyone but yourself of anything you've said.

    Also, your references to Magic, your earlier references to networking technology, and your childish insults are evidence you are no 65-year-old man. You are most likely a kid yourself. Probably just a bored troll.
    Last edited by noosphere; 9/27/2009 12:28am at .

  3. #1363

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    9,913
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by get it right View Post
    Don't really care what you believe... like I said from the start. " we will see"
    Don't you think, with that statement. I sorta know something? Told you guys the case had already been looked into.
    That you didn't know what the guy had done. If....He had be at a State Hospital. ETC... Didn't you guys find this out later...?
    Didn't I tell you this...hmmm?
    You have contacted the Officials . ****... Guess what...? you have ****. nada, nothing. zip.
    So just how close are your to cracking the case? Any closer than a month ago? thought so.
    Go play D&D, Magic or what ever you do, when your not sitting at your super charged lightbrite, Jr.
    I would take you more seriously if you were Blythe. I promise you interesting reading by November 1st. :)

  4. #1364

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    138
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I seriously doubt you can print anything on the 1st or after, that you cant do right now. that statement alone means you have information to share. So why wait? Share it. I would value your statements more if you would kindly do so. If you are the real Samuel Browning...

  5. #1365

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    67
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by get it right View Post
    I seriously doubt you can print anything on the 1st or after, that you cant do right now. that statement alone means you have information to share. So why wait? Share it. I would value your statements more if you would kindly do so. If you are the real Samuel Browning...
    It sounds like you are a little confused as to who has more credibility here.
    Last edited by noosphere; 9/27/2009 1:16am at .

  6. #1366

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    138
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by noosphere View Post
    If you don't care what we believe, why are you trying to convince us that KFG was warned or that he was a criminal or a mental patient? And why are you trying to convince us to drop the investigation? Clearly you do care. Unfortunately for you, you are completely incompetent at convincing anyone but yourself of anything you've said.

    Also, your references to Magic, your earlier references to networking technology, and your childish insults are evidence you are no 65-year-old man. You are most likely a kid yourself. Probably just a bored troll.
    A kid really...? you have it all figured out.
    A father would never buy his children such gifts...Fool

  7. #1367

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    138
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by noosphere View Post
    It sounds like you are a little confused as to who has more credibility here.
    I was being sarcastic...fool

  8. #1368

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    138
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    soylentNinja's true ID

    youtube.com/watch?v=GuigcXvcy1A

  9. #1369
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by get it right View Post
    you have **** and, you know it. shoot me and email then...
    Right, because the first thing an investigator does is give away information to random assholes.

  10. #1370

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    428
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by get it right View Post
    youtube.com/watch?v=GuigcXvcy1A
    Hey man you can resort to childish attacks if you want but this is not going to change the truth about what happened.

    A man was brutally attacked for no reason other than to provide amusement for some good ol' boys and their pals. Both Bobby and Willy are nothing but animals and they both know it.

    Oh and I prefer the term Hillbilly Judo...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO