225129 Bullies, 4130 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1868
Page 136 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146186 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/26/2009 1:22pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do & Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by get it right View Post
    Most of you are full of self delusion. No one has answered the question that who is going to take
    responsibility, if someone gets hurt? The numerous threats aimed at BJ and family members.
    Let me paint you a picture.... BJ is out and about, lets say dinner?
    One of the clowns, goes to approach him. To vent his distaste for the event. BJ feels threatened, the person develops a slow leak , then their Mom is crying at the holidays. Get the picture? though I believe that some of you, have good harts. what you have also provided, is a forum for those self-righteous vigilante justice, seekers... what if is wife gets hurt... ?
    Don't think for a second that the *67 some of you cowards have hid behind will help. Owners of Numbers and address have been logged. See the call going through the DMS switch will be logged in the DIRP table, they are down loaded every morning it holds all the calls. Do you think he is without friends? in IT.TELCO, DoD. and PMC corporations? Would you like me to go into depth on ATM, Sonet, DWDM, Frame relay? How to mux out an OC192 ? use a T-bird to shoot a circuit or jump in at a dso level? Some of you guys are full of ****.
    As one of you put it, your nothing but a group of amateurs.
    SO please keep on. I'm starting to have fun...:laughing4
    You seem to know a lot about this so why don't you set the record straight. Who was Kung Fu Guy? What happened to him? What was your involvement in the incident?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2009 1:25pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^ look, it's starting to feel accountable. What is with all your silly, egotistical posturing?

Just state your positions without all the gay assed smilies and sociopathic superiority games. Participate and assist or don't. Save the peekaboo coy girl-with-a-handkerchief-and-a-secret game for your drama queen Karate buddies.

Your red herring about accountabiility has already been covered earlier in the thread ad nauseum. Your failure to be enlightened is your problem, no one else's.

People are ignoring you because it's obvious you're trying to be scary, and build up your own ego, and it just makes you look stupid, and like any energy devoted to taking you seriously would be a waste of time.
    Last edited by kiai69; 9/26/2009 1:30pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2009 1:27pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not you, kickman.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2009 4:25pm

Style: shindokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

kick rocks

Really...? do the time line, clown... On the place's mentioned
    No-one and I mean, NO one would know about this places cept. if they lived there.
    And why would anybody, give you anything more, than information to rub your Nose's in the
    fact you have nothing.... Will get nothing, because there is nothing to be found, by you Jr. G-men.
    You keep looking for people to give you the answers. let me put this in layman's terns.
    You are Fucking Nobody, that anybody has to fucking answer too...! You guys have systematically created an internet craze, that
    has done little more than peek the curiosity of a few. Created a hostile environment for the one's that were not involved.
    And as far as egos go, it would seem that the entire site, is made up of self indulged ego maniacs.
    All one has to do is read the post on this thread alone.
    So kiai69, coad out and kick rocks.:XXbirdman

Posted On:
    9/26/2009 4:36pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really...? do the time line, clown... On the place's mentioned
    No-one and I mean, NO one would know about this places cept. if they lived there.
    And why would anybody, give you anything more, than information to rub your Nose's in the
    fact you have nothing.... Will get nothing, because there is nothing to be found, by you Jr. G-men.
    You keep looking for people to give you the answers. let me put this in layman's terns.
    You are Fucking Nobody, that anybody has to fucking answer too...! You guys have systematically created an internet craze, that
    has done little more than peek the curiosity of a few. Created a hostile environment for the one's that were not involved.
    And as far as egos go, it would seem that the entire site, is made up of self indulged ego maniacs.
    All one has to do is read the post on this thread alone.
    So kiai69, coad out and kick rocks.:XXbirdman
    All this angst, over people contacting Bobbie and his wife. Since people on this board never told people to harass BJB at dinner, or send him pizza I deny your claims that we are somehow responsible for people being mean to poor Bobby Joe. Please file your complaint with 4chan and see if they care.

Of course this presumes you speak for him, so what is it? Are you claiming to be BJB or not? If not, you really can't talk about his experiences.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2009 5:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

you got ****

Me BJ.. not hardly, but very good friends. And as for you SB, I painted a picture.
    Giving a senerio that could get someone hurt... what about his wife who probably knew nothing of the incident until
    the BS here at Bullshido. Hell they have only been married a for a few years. Your an Idiot.
    So riddle me this Batman have you got a convection.. a charge yet? nope and you wont.
    But let me tell you about telephone threats... that can haunt you. childish and counteracts anything you have tried to set
    forth. Now KICK ROCKS.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2009 5:14pm

Style: Judo n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dude this thing is all over the internet. You are just directing your anger at us because we are easy to reach out against.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2009 9:12pm

Style: BJJ ultra-noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Would you like me to go into depth on ATM, Sonet, DWDM, Frame relay? How to mux out an OC192 ? use a T-bird to shoot a circuit or jump in at a dso level? Some of you guys are full of ****.
    As one of you put it, your nothing but a group of amateurs.
    I think you are using big terminology in attempt to sound more knowledgeable than those on the forum and make yourself sound more like an authority on a given matter.

The only thing I'm not familiar with is shooting the T-bird -- and I'm still trying to understand how ATM/Sonet/DWDM/Frame Relay/Muxing has to do with anything.

Granted DMS logging can provide more info, but he would need very specific friends to be able to that level of traceability -- and friends that are willing to loose their jobs over such disclosure.

That being said, no one should be threatening anyone in a direct or indirect manner.

Posted On:
    9/26/2009 9:50pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Me BJ.. not hardly, but very good friends. And as for you SB, I painted a picture.
    Giving a senerio that could get someone hurt... what about his wife who probably knew nothing of the incident until
    the BS here at Bullshido. Hell they have only been married a for a few years. Your an Idiot.
    So riddle me this Batman have you got a convection.. a charge yet? nope and you wont.
    But let me tell you about telephone threats... that can haunt you. childish and counteracts anything you have tried to set
    forth. Now KICK ROCKS.
    You are family maybe? I know he has some in the area you are posting from.

If Bobby Joe cared about his second wife, he would not have revisited this slimy episode from his past, and bragged about supervising the beating of this man, whom was then thrown in a dumpster, potentially to die.

Bobby really thought he was going to get public approval for having his minion carry out this beating. Or did he think he was going to get his propers for posting another video on youtube in which he encouraged his new blackbelts to conduct themselves in such a manner.

Once again, I deny your stupid claim that we are responsible for Blythe's present collection of phone friends. He doesn't understand the internet, or the numerous people he's pissed off, and that at least twenty or so electronic bulletin boards have featured this story.

We can't promise him jail time on this event, because we are not the police, but I understand Bobby has previously done time. Wanna tell us about it?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2009 12:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

go play D&D

Don't really care what you believe... like I said from the start. " we will see"
    Don't you think, with that statement. I sorta know something? Told you guys the case had already been looked into.
    That you didn't know what the guy had done. If....He had be at a State Hospital. ETC... Didn't you guys find this out later...?
    Didn't I tell you this...hmmm?
    You have contacted the Officials . ****... Guess what...? you have ****. nada, nothing. zip.
    So just how close are your to cracking the case? Any closer than a month ago? thought so.
    Go play D&D, Magic or what ever you do, when your not sitting at your super charged lightbrite, Jr.