Page 13 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 141516172363113 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 3:03am

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I have a screen grab of the entire page saved, just in case it is needed at any time. This the relevant bit though for the thread.

More to follow

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 3:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

OK

these are Blythe's comments on the Jesus Taught Me video

Just to be thorough I saved the whole page as a screen grab in case it's ever needed for evidence.

The relevant text is here though and Blythe's last comment in this jpeg is his last comment on the youtube page

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 3:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This makes for interesting viewing

YouTube - Bobby Joe Blythe with Women Bodyguards on the Today Show

According to this video, (2.05 minutes in) one of Blythe's students who he has trained to be one of his team of female bodyguards, Connie Jett (not sure of the spelling) is the wife of a county sheriff.

A screen grab from this video shows Blythe's company at the time Action Investigative Services

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 5:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The thing that concerns me most about Blythe's youtube comments is the picture he paints of his local police.

Of course this picture many be a fantasy or a lie.

He makes some extraordinary claims about his relationship with his local police on this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjnfM...er_profilepage

I would be interested to hear an American perspective on what he is saying as the audio isn't great and I'm not familiar with his accent or with some of the words he uses.

The relevant bit is about 6 minutes in. It seems to be about some visitors to his dojo who didn't bow when they left, Blythe's reaction to this, and the local police's reaction to his reaction. I don't want to post up my assumptions as I may be mistaken about what he's saying.

The bit in Blythe's account where the police turn up is at about 8.23 minutes in, just after the bit at about 8 minuets in where he says "I jacked up all 3 of them before they left! Lieutenant I did it!" I'm not certain what "jacked up" means in this context.
    Last edited by littleoldme; 8/16/2009 5:27am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 6:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Just a clear screen grab of the Jesus taught me video showing the face of one of the people present during the beating. This was seconds before the head stomping

eta

a better one showing both sides of his face

Last edited by littleoldme; 8/16/2009 6:17am at .

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 6:15am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crappler View Post
    I assume we are still trying to id the assailant. He did not appear to me to be 50 years old in that video. It seemed like a younger man but I could be wrong. If someone can get me more information I can do a records check. Name, date of birth, location, etc.
    He's 50 now. In 1984 he was approx 25.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 6:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Couldn't get a better capture of this man, but here he is.

So there are at least 5 people in the dojo who saw the beating

Billy Joe Blythe

Willie J Dennis (if it is him - certainly looks like it)

2 unidentified males (see my photos)

1 unidentified female (you can hear her shouting out for them to mind the TV just before the victim is stomped on).

With more time and patience than I have right now it may be possible to ID more people from the original video, especially as there are a few mirrors in the dojo

Keeping you safe from Mongolians

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 6:52am

Style: Sanda/Taijiquan *Hiatus*

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From another video he lists these names as his students; "Wyndy Ledford, Norman Librea and Mike Jagoda"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 7:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulain View Post
    From another video he lists these names as his students; "Wyndy Ledford, Norman Librea and Mike Jagoda"
    I've had a good look through his videos and he seems to have trained a lot of students, including the wife of a local sheriff.

You can see lots of his students quite clearly on his crawfish and other videos.

I have to go now but when I have some more time I'll see if I can make a positive ID of the bystanders to the beating, although the woman will not be possible for me as it's only an audio clip that I have of her, no photo.

Just for the record I've saved all the crawfish videos, the one where he appears to shoot someone, the female bodyguards on the Today show, and the 1st one of the "What Sensei Bobby Joe Blythe expects of you as a Black Belt in Shindokan" videos. I'll save more later if they are still up there.

Keeping you safe from Mongolians

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 7:23am

Style: Sanda/Taijiquan *Hiatus*

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by littleoldme View Post
    I've had a good look through his videos and he seems to have trained a lot of students, including the wife of a local sheriff.

You can see lots of his students quite clearly on his crawfish and other videos.

I have to go now but when I have some more time I'll see if I can make a positive ID of the bystanders to the beating, although the woman will not be possible for me as it's only an audio clip that I have of her, no photo.

Just for the record I've saved all the crawfish videos, the one where he appears to shoot someone, the female bodyguards on the Today show, and the 1st one of the "What Sensei Bobby Joe Blythe expects of you as a Black Belt in Shindokan" videos. I'll save more later if they are still up there.
    But those two videos seem to corresponde time wise. I get the feeling at that time his actual student base was fairly small.