--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've exhausted everything from my end. I've contacted people in Dumfries via Facebook, I contacted a friend with the FBI, I posted the video on my Facebook account, and I asked for help from my DC/Northern Virginia friends (five responded). All of them were sickened by the video, but I don't think any of them care enough to help ID KFG.

Sorry guys, I tried. If someone changes his/her mind, I'll let you know. I just don't expect any replies.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    KEEP WILLIE J. DENNIS ON PROBATION

http://www.naming-schemes.org/~chardin/bjblythe/

Ladies and Gentlemen:

On September 9, 2009 Mr. Dennis is returning to court in Broward County Florida to seek an early termination of his probation for a domestic violence case, different then the 1984 incident. His Broward County Case Number in 07001189 CF10A

On the bottom of this page is instructions for how to contact the judge is a polite manner and ask that this request be denied.

Please spread this information elsewhere on the web.

Style
    Hapkido, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post

On September 9, 2009 Mr. Dennis is returning to court in Broward County Florida to seek an early termination of his probation for a domestic violence case, different then the 1984 incident. His Broward County Case Number in 07001189 CF10A
    Sam,

Do you know if hearings like this are public? Also, how could I find out the time and location?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Sam,

Do you know if hearings like this are public? Also, how could I find out the time and location?
    The hearing will be public.

I would use the docket number and call the criminal clerk's office at this Broward County courthouse and ask for the time and courtroom it will be heard.

When you arrive they will probably post a docket list indicating the order in which cases will be called.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ladies and Gentlemen:

On the bottom of this page is instructions for how to contact the judge is a polite manner and ask that this request be denied.

Bumping so this info is on every page.

Style
    combat sambo
    NY Combat Sambo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If people wish to copy and paste this letter, this is what I sent:

Geoffrey D. Cohen
    Circuit Judge
    Seventeenth Judicial Circuit of Florida
    Broward County Courthouse
    201 S.E. 6th Street, Room 5880
    Fort Lauderdale, Fl 33301
    Fax: 954-831-7698

Re: Broward County case number 07001189 CF10A

Your Honor,

I am respectfully requesting that you consider this serious matter in the case of Mr. Willie J. Dennis. This man should not have his probation terminated prematurely.

In 1984, Mr. Dennis was videotaped brutally beating and stomping a man's head into the floor, a crime for which he was never charged. Since then, Dennis's propensity for violence has apparently not changed. He should not receive the benefit of the doubt and have his probation terminated early. Instead, he should stay on probation until January 31, 2011, which will encourage him not to engage in the type of behavior which resulted in him being originally sentenced. I respectfully request that you ask the Prosecutor's Office and Probation department to confirm for themselves that these are the same Willie J. Dennis.

For information about this 1984 incident, please visit this website:
    www.naming-schemes.org/~chardin/bjblythe/

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Style
    JKD and BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The article on BJB is being considered for deletion on wikipedia.

Please go and have your say and vote @

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...bby_Joe_Blythe

Please do NOT persuade people to vote a certain way, merely direct them to the said page. Thanks.

Style
    FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ladies and Gentlemen:

There is very little time to take action with this.

Mr. Dennis is returning to court in Broward County, FL on the Wednesday after Labor Day. If Circuit Judge Geoffrey Cohen does not know about this incident, the only chance we have of advising him is to get material on to his desk by the Tuesday after Labor Day. This means fax, e-mail, or FedEx for a Tuesday AM delivery.

I did about 30 minutes of googling and wasn't able to find a proper e-mail address or fax number for Judge Cohen. Perhaps someone's Google Fu is stronger than mine ;) Otherwise, I think any hope is going to be predicated on someone willing to format this information in to a politely worded letter and springing for the $$ required for a Tues AM FedEx delivery.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is a fax number at the bottom of the information page.

Style
    FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is a fax number at the bottom of the information page.
    Now I feel really stupid... :new_gmorn
    Last edited by Sikaranista; 9/04/2009 3:12pm at .