232735 Bullies, 3708 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1871
Page 112 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/01/2009 10:33pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Pheonix Eye Fist/Street

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just sent an email to The Supervisor for the District of Dumfries saying "Hello,
    I am part of an online investigation of the man known as Kung Fu Guy, a man who was brutally beaten the dojo of Bobby Joe Blythe back in 1984. This man was under the assumption that he would be demonstrating the martial arts that his master "Jesus Christ" taught him so that he could share his knowledge. Mr.Blythe leads him to believe that they are really interested in this man who appears to be mentally ill and mocks him the entire time he is talking. He then has one of his students, Willie J Dennis come up and tells "Kung Fu Guy" to demonstrate on Willie. Kung Fu Guy tells everyone that there will be no physical contact and that is simply a demonstration. Willie then proceeds to kick him in the groin and continues to attack the man after he yielded several times. Eventually bashing his head 3 curb stomps to the head and neck. They then proceed to drag him out the back and throw him into a dumpster. The video of this that Bobby Joe Blythe posted on his youtube account bragging about it can be seen here: Instructor Bobby Joe Blythe watches/films a student attacking a man in his school - No BS MMA and Martial Arts. It shows the entire event unfold. Bobby and the police say that this man was was picked up out of the dumpster and arrested. Though no one seems to recall his name. We would like to view the mugshots of Dumfries from 1984 if at all possible. Because they say this man was a criminal who lived in a cabin in the woods and got arrested constantly on purpose so that he could have a roof over his head yet in the video his clothes are ironed and neat and he is clean shaven. We would all just like to put this to rest and make sure that this man lived through this like they claim he did. So, please contact me when you get this at my email address. And if you would like, please join the investigation over on the Bullshido forums. Thank you, very much."

Hopefully these people I contacted can help us out. Thank you sambosteve for the research of these websites.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/01/2009 10:37pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unfortunately with http://www.mugshots.com/US-Counties/...0County,%20VA/ PWC and Dumfries are not listed. It was definitely worth a shot looking though. Thank you again sambosteve.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/01/2009 10:58pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will be on my computer for the rest of the night and tomorrow as well pretty much non-stop. I get email notification every time someone posts on this thread so, I will be checking in every time I get an email notification. I will also post if I get any contact from either the District Supervisor or VCOG. Please also feel free to email me anything you guys might find or have found that was not posted in the thread because it may help me when I look through the mugshots if they send me them.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 4:07am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: various

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 4:11am

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did not save the video of news clips about the crash, wish I had

I think the most serious accident was October 2003

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/...ckval=GooglePM

I think he may have been involved in another accident in 2006, although with less serious injuries

If you search on google for crop duster crash blythe bobby the first result is a cache of the text from his original video, now long removed. It says "This was the BEST ONE. Looking at 9 possibly 10 surguries, but doing real well after this. When the stick hardware is wrong, it will...."

So he was obviously seriously injured.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 4:26am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink721 View Post
    Did you see the posts between me and sambosteve on page 157? I'm hoping to be able to identify this poor guy with the mugshots if they are still around.
    I also forgot to mention that I emailed Josh White the man that wrote the Washington Post article telling him who I contacted for the mugshots and asking if I get them and and can identify KFG if Josh will help us.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 5:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also forgot to mention that I emailed Josh White the man that wrote the Washington Post article telling him who I contacted for the mugshots and asking if I get them and and can identify KFG if Josh will help us.
    The Washington Post seems to have a very amicable relationship with Mr Kaplan

There have been at least 3 articles written about him that effectively serve as advertisements for his company

http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-s...oena122498.htm

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/washingt...y&pqatl=google

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/latimes/...t&pqatl=google

According to this article Kaplan has felony convictions for illegal wire tapping and also, well it's best you read the article
    http://dir.salon.com/story/news/feat...cus/print.html

If anyone here is considering emailing the Washington Post or posting a comment in response to one of their stories re BJB, I would suggest using a proxy and a hotmail / gmail address, just to be on the safe side.

No harm in being overly cautious and better to be safe than sorry

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 5:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm extremely confused about that article you had me read. Am I in like any form of danger (not physically) or anything for emailing him?

All I know about him is the same as you

From the article I linked to and from one of the Washington Post articles it's clear that he is happy to use illegal and dangerous methods to achieve his aims.

from the last article "Kaplan said his company's "immoral, illegal, unethical, and dangerous" acts extended all across the country -- and abroad."

Personally I would not try to contact him directly

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 10:10am

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, That Kaplan stuff is interesting. But, guys, you are getting a bit paranoid with all the Kaplan stuff. We are not talking about watergate here. Ok, so he played some dirty tricks in his work as a PI. I would bet most PI's skirt the edge of the law. But, we are not looking at him, or his agency, or anything related to his activities (except to identify Blythe for who he was). It is a HUGE leap to think he is going to get involved with this because we are looking at a 25 year old crime at the hands of one of his former colleagues. He is not implicated in any of this. So unless we are really digging on some wild cover-up (which I doubt), he really should not care...and I suspect he prolly thinks we are all a bunch of silly wannabe's anyway.

Look, the reality is, that the main goal here at this point is to try and identify KFG (An unlikely task admittedly), but worth trying for...even if we end up with zip. In the end, this investigation will most likely simply expose Blythe and Dennis for what they did in the MOST Factual way possible...unlike all the speculative articles out there. Nothing more.

I doubt there was some big cover up 25 years ago. More likely, just a good old boys "brush under the rug" type situation, that because of the video has come to light. Yes, the main strem media can be a bunch of tools, but that does not rule out talking to them and getting their stories. It only makes our work more credible and offers us new perspectives, info, etc.

Hey, if we stumble upon some great bit of news about some incredible cover-up, great, but most likely, we will not. Stop being paranoid and letting your inner Tom Clancy get to you.

For all the pessimists out there who say "it is over, let it be, this will do no good". Fine, then STFU and stay off the thread is you think it is a waste of time. We have heard that before. I, for one, see no problem with doing a story on a horrible assault that went uder the radar for so long...regardless of whether it was ever investigated or charged prior.

If Blink or littleold me are too worried about this, then I respect their decision to stop helping. But, let's not go overboard people. we are not talking about state secrets here. Just a horrid attack and a desire to expose the facts about it because they never were addressed prior.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 12:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Speaking of the media, I got in contact with an editor of the biggest hip hop website on the net, Allhiphop and in his daily column he put up a link to my article that refers to the great investigation of the incident on this site as well as gives a link to this site. SoÖ hopefully this will put the investigation in touch with the urban community, the most likely community to be able to identify KFG.

Here is the link to the article if you havenít already read it-

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2124395/updates_on_video_showing_bobby_blythe.html?cat=9