222195 Bullies, 3633 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1888
Page 105 of 189 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 9:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by avianpattern View Post
    TRANSCRIPT REVISION

Previous Transcript:
    (The two trade more blows.)

Victim: Don't grab me (unclear, maybe "high"?) there! That's -- (muffled)

(Dennis pushes victim to the wall at right of camera.)

KFG said, "Dont..Grab my tie man!".

sorry if this has been corrected, I am going by the transcript on the Crime Victim site (post #216 here). If that is the only transcript, please mail me @ Avianprints@hotmail.com so I can put together a real one. In review, the transcript in post #216 definitely is not complete and I can fix it if there is not a newer one.
    He says "Don't grab my tie BITCH, that's... (muffled)"

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/29/2009 12:52am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do & Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did anyone notice at the 4:54 mark of the video someone says "O.K Roy that's good" someone named Roy must have been there also.

Posted On:
    8/29/2009 3:39am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like a lot of you all, as a member of the martial arts community I want to see these men brought to justice. I read a very informative article on this that I believe may help. Sorry if this is just a rehash.

http://www.unfictional.com/bobby-j-b...-schizophrenic
    After reading this I went back and listened...
    Is he saying e-mail at around 1:24?

P.S. Did anyone else notice that after the video cuts after KFG is dragged out the back and then comes back in with Blythe's commentary the blood on the floor is different? Why clean up part of it and leave the rest if you plan on mocking the situation? That is unless you're the type to go back and edit it then state what the date is. Just a thought, again, sorry if this is rehash.

Posted On:
    8/29/2009 12:46pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At this point I would ask that people only post information that they are certain is novel. If you don't feel up to reading the thread, or savvy enough to use the "search thread" function, then post in YMAS.

For those n00bs who are getting with the program and really trying to help, feel free to quote this post at idiots, fools, moron, widows and orphans.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2009 4:11am

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am extremely concerned that the Justice for KFG site has published speculative information regarding the identities of the bystanders.

This is extremely sensitive information, also while I do not know exactly who was there and who was not, I feel that the information is in some respects wrong.

In my very limited experience researching criminal groups functioning as cults (and I think that what BB had going could reasonably be called a cult) the people in most danger are the most innocent people. The ones who have compromised themselves in some way and can be blackmailed or who feel afraid of the cops for that reason, but who have never done anything as bad as the others.

Those are the people on whom convictions rest, they are the ones who prosecutors persuade to turn state's evidence. The really bad people know this and as a result those potential witnesses can be in danger in a situation like this one.

Obviously it is in the best interests of such people to contact whoever is investigating the case and to negotiate a deal, just like Linda Kasabian did with the prosecutors in the Manson family trial.

Publishing people names on the www encourages vigilantism and may deter important witnesses from coming forward.

I would invite whoever is publishing these names on the Justice for KFG to seriously consider the implications of their actions and to remove the names from their site.

I was happy for people to post links to your site from my youtube channel until I discovered this list of names this morning (UK time)

I have now removed comments linking to your site.

I think it's great that you are trying to help but I cannot condone your actions in publishing a speculative list of names

If you change this please let me know and I will be happy to publish links to your site again

edit

wot everyone else said about the "monkey" thing. really not a good choice of words
    Last edited by littleoldme; 8/30/2009 4:39am at .

Posted On:
    8/30/2009 5:15am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by littleoldme View Post
    I am extremely concerned that the Justice for KFG site has published speculative information regarding the identities of the bystanders.

This is extremely sensitive information, also while I do not know exactly who was there and who was not, I feel that the information is in some respects wrong.

In my very limited experience researching criminal groups functioning as cults (and I think that what BB had going could reasonably be called a cult) the people in most danger are the most innocent people. The ones who have compromised themselves in some way and can be blackmailed or who feel afraid of the cops for that reason, but who have never done anything as bad as the others.

Those are the people on whom convictions rest, they are the ones who prosecutors persuade to turn state's evidence. The really bad people know this and as a result those potential witnesses can be in danger in a situation like this one.

Obviously it is in the best interests of such people to contact whoever is investigating the case and to negotiate a deal, just like Linda Kasabian did with the prosecutors in the Manson family trial.

Publishing people names on the www encourages vigilantism and may deter important witnesses from coming forward.

I would invite whoever is publishing these names on the Justice for KFG to seriously consider the implications of their actions and to remove the names from their site.
    I endorse these ideas completely.

It serves no constructive purpose to expose the identities of witnesses, whether correctly or not.

littleoldme and I may not see eye to eye on everything, but in this she and I are in absolute agreement.

Please, administrators of the Justice for KFG site, consider carefully what you are doing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2009 5:56am

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Mr Faunce

On a tangent I need some help with my youtube account

This is the 1st youtube account I've opened and I'm having problems posting comments and replying to comments.

Whenever I try to post a message or reply to a message the page hangs and only 1 out of 10 or so attempts actually works.

I started the youtube channel to direct traffic to wherever it needs to go to, here and here http://kmz.me/crimevictim/index.php

I would be extremely grateful if people reading this could please respond to some of the posts claiming that the victim died, that he was mentally challenged etc. with a polite response stating that we do not know if he was killed or not, we do not know if he was mentally challenged / homeless / whatever and recommending that people check out Bullshido and http://kmz.me/crimevictim/index.php for further information.

My youtube channel is here http://www.youtube.com/thetruthaboutbjb

Thanks so much in advance for your help

Alternatively if anyone can offer any advice on how to fix this problem with me posting comments I would very much appreciate it.

eta

for some reason when I try to post the http://kmz.me/crimevictim/index.php link, the youtube account automatically makes a little gap in the link, thus making it ineffective

I'd be interested to know if this also happens when people post comments to my page

thanks again
    Last edited by littleoldme; 8/30/2009 6:03am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/30/2009 11:31am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Mixed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Christian man who was beaten up said that he was a "Chintokan Priest".
    I don't know if anyone has followed that lead but I see that there is a Chintokan school in Wilmington, Delaware...which isn't too far from Dunfries, Va.

I emailed the Chintokan school in Fl (as I couldn't find an email address for the School in Delaware). to see if they could help identify the man in the video.

I don't have much time to spend researching all of this, but thought that I would throw it into the mix. Maybe someone here can follow up.

If the Dojo in Fl. replies to my email, I will forward any info back here.

I hope the victim is still alive and well.

Thanks.

Posted On:
    8/30/2009 11:42am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by j.s.t. View Post
    The Christian man who was beaten up said that he was a "Chintokan Priest".
    I don't know if anyone has followed that lead but I see that there is a Chintokan school in Wilmington, Delaware...which isn't too far from Dunfries, Va.

I emailed the Chintokan school in Fl (as I couldn't find an email address for the School in Delaware). to see if they could help identify the man in the video.

I don't have much time to spend researching all of this, but thought that I would throw it into the mix. Maybe someone here can follow up.

If the Dojo in Fl. replies to my email, I will forward any info back here.

I hope the victim is still alive and well.

Thanks.
    Brilliant. THANK YOU.

I'm calling them now.

Posted On:
    8/30/2009 2:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Chintokan dojo is about 140 miles from Dumfries. Its closed on Sundays, but I left a message and a callback number. Lets not flood them with calls or emails, OK? One of each is sufficient, and we have that now.