230460 Bullies, 5691 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1871
Page 104 of 188 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 7:34pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The AubreY L MQueen you pictured past away n 2008 at age 30. http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=c...ia&hl=en&gl=us

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 8:16pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the shirt, unless it is a dojo shirt, is a dead lead guys.

This investigation is really at the phase of sitting back and waiting for cards to play out. The bulk of the major contributions have been made/discovered a while back now. Nothing really new has come up for quite a while, except pontifications. Rank discussions? Come on people.

Here is where we stand:

-Freedom of info requests have been submitted for any existing arrest/incident/court reports
    -Witnesses are identified (possibly)
    -Attackers are identified
    -Location is identified
    -Victim ID website is up
    -Victim Flyers are going out
    -Churches, martial arts schools, doctors, etc, are being contacted
    -Public patient list is being weeded down
    -every Media outlet known to man has been notified
    -Police have been notified at local and federal levels
    -sevral theories as to how this could have happened have been suggested
    -various accounts from from various sources (anonymous and not) have been collected.

I think at this point, we have gotten much of what we are going to get until leads start coming in, tips are called/e-mailed in, FOI results come in, legit media does more reporting, etc.

This happens with every investigation. There comes a time when things slow down for a bit and patience is required. I think we should all take a chill and let this simmer until the fruits of our labor start growing. The longer and more off track, outlandish the discussion gets, the less likely people interested on offering tips, etc, will be to read it.

Not to say that we should stop thinking about the case, different angles, etc, but, I think it is time to sit back and basically wait until solid leads come in, facts are clarified, etc.

Our best efforts at this point is to continue canvasing the area with flyers, and to continue spreading the word about the victim website to every and all possible outlets who may be able to help.

If anyone has credible leads, they can contact the tip line, e-mail, or any of the mods/members here (myself, war wheel, sam browing, cy, etc).
    Last edited by sambosteve; 8/28/2009 8:22pm at .

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 8:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by noosphere View Post
    The name Aubrey McQueen has been mentioned on Bullshido before, on 4-04-2008, by a banned user in this mesage.

He says:

It sounds like he's responding to someone else mentioning the name, but I can't find a reference to Aubrey McQueen anywhere else on Bullshido.

So I suppose that must mean that the message he was responding to, that had the original mention of Aubrey McQueen, has been deleted.
    I just messaged TND destruction Squad to see if the name was in reference to someone on their team.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 8:25pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Guys.

I got a few more names today from a local instructor who had students familiar with Blythe. I forwarded the contents to you earlier, War Wheel.

I'm tracking down the coroner of PW county at the time too. Don't you think (if he handled the body) that he would remember a man beaten to death just 2 weeks shy of Christmas 1984?

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 8:25pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sukunaihayashi View Post
    releasing the names will release the hounds (bloodhounds that is)
    It may also unleash much worse..on possibly innocent people. Witnesses are most important for their stories/accounts. It is not a good idea to get after them and scare them from possibly contributing or push them further into the shadows. Anyone who knows anything needs to feel it is safe to tell the story, not the other way around. Blythe and Dennis' names are public. they are the main instigators. That is all people need to know right now.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 8:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want all of you agonizing over things like Atari logos to stop and think about this: If it is indeed something like an Atari Cloak and Dagger tee, how is that going to help?

Its not.

The only way the shirt helps is if it is something very specific like a dojo shirt.

If your investigation is leading you down any other path, stop what you are doing and pick up something more useful.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 8:47pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TRANSCRIPT REVISION

Previous Transcript:
    (The two trade more blows.)

Victim: Don't grab me (unclear, maybe "high"?) there! That's -- (muffled)

(Dennis pushes victim to the wall at right of camera.)

KFG said, "Dont..Grab my tie man!".

sorry if this has been corrected, I am going by the transcript on the Crime Victim site (post #216 here). If that is the only transcript, please mail me @ Avianprints@hotmail.com so I can put together a real one. In review, the transcript in post #216 definitely is not complete and I can fix it if there is not a newer one.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 9:00pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by avianpattern View Post
    TRANSCRIPT REVISION

Previous Transcript:
    (The two trade more blows.)

Victim: Don't grab me (unclear, maybe "high"?) there! That's -- (muffled)

(Dennis pushes victim to the wall at right of camera.)

KFG said, "Dont..Grab my tie man!".

sorry if this has been corrected, I am going by the transcript on the Crime Victim site (post #216 here). If that is the only transcript, please mail me @ Avianprints@hotmail.com so I can put together a real one. In review, the transcript in post #216 definitely is not complete and I can fix it if there is not a newer one.
    Try using this version when making corrections which is was the latest posted, as opposed to the one on post 216.

No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Instructor Bobby Joe Blythe watches/films a student attacking a man in his school

This one includes War Wheel's, corrections. I have not heard back from Dad61 yet on whether he gotten the subtitles added to his video. I have a seminar to attend tomorrow and will ask him on Monday.

War Wheel,
    Did I ever send you a copy of the transcript? If not pm me and I will get that to you on Monday for whenever you listen to it on your equipment.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 9:10pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    Try using this version when making corrections which is was the latest posted, as opposed to the one on post 216.

No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Instructor Bobby Joe Blythe watches/films a student attacking a man in his school

This one includes War Wheel's, corrections. I have not heard back from Dad61 yet on whether he gotten the subtitles added to his video. I have a seminar to attend tomorrow and will ask him on Monday.

War Wheel,
    Did I ever send you a copy of the transcript? If not pm me and I will get that to you on Monday for whenever you listen to it on your equipment.

Thanks, I couldn't find a revised version, though I thought for sure I saw one somewhere.

Catfishhaggle, do you just have an audio stream from the youtube video? Or do you have some sort of enhanced version? If it is enhanced, I'll gladly take it through a friend's studio to listen to on some audiophile machinery.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 9:28pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by avianpattern View Post
    Thanks, I couldn't find a revised version, though I thought for sure I saw one somewhere.

Catfishhaggle, do you just have an audio stream from the youtube video? Or do you have some sort of enhanced version? If it is enhanced, I'll gladly take it through a friend's studio to listen to on some audiophile machinery.
    I do not have any version, lol. I used the video that was posted on this site by Dad61, No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Instructor Bobby Joe Blythe watches/films a student attacking a man in his school

Sorry it took me awhile to respond but I had to find the post.