224719 Bullies, 3838 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1868
Page 103 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 3:05pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BSDaemon View Post
    I've spoken on the phone on the admin of justice4kungfuguy.com and we are going to combine our efforts and coalesce the sites into one. His site is obviously way better but needs to have a better focus on victim identification and push the flier I've made.

Also, reminder to mods to please e-mail crimevictiminfo@gmail.com so I can add you to the distribution list.

I started to put together a list of addresses, fax and e-mail addresses for local churches. Do not rely solely on e-mail, we must assume that the person who has the information we need is not online. The flier needs to be both faxed and mailed to every church and organization we can identify within the locality.
    I've contacted church members from Grace Church. No replies yet, but will post an update when/if it becomes available (without mentioning names).

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 3:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just a comment on the issue of revealing names: At the end of the day, if Browning thinks its reasonable to release a name, then I have no problem with releasing it. If the person has an agreement of confidentiality with a staff member or investigator that should be honored unless there is solid evidence that individual is fucking around with us.

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 4:29pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sodapopinski View Post
    I've contacted church members from Grace Church. No replies yet, but will post an update when/if it becomes available (without mentioning names).
    Thanks for coordinating, I've contacted First Mount Zion Baptist and St. Francis of Assisti Catholic. More later:

Here is the e-mail I used, along with the attached flier:
    SUBJECT: Looking for the victim of a crime in Dumfries Virginia
    Hello,
    Please forgive the mass e-mail, but I am looking for anybody who knows the identity of an African American Christian man that was the victim of a brutal crime which occurred in Dumfries, VA, possibly 25 years ago.

A warning, the flier and web sites contain evidence of this crime, but as this is the best evidence we have of the victims existence and identity, it must be seen. Viewer discretion is advised, especially for the disturbing assault which takes place at the end of the video.

If you could print out the attached flier and show it to members of your community, hopefully we can determine if this innocent young man survived the attack or not.

Your help is sincerely appreciated.

--
    Help Identify a Crime Victim

http://kmz.me/crimevictim/

http://justice4kungfuguy.com/

(303) 720-6718
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HELP IDENTIFY A CRIME VICTIM.pdf  

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 5:24pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing,kung fu, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    I've already laid out the story on "Red Belt" "10th Dan" and "Red Sash". Read back a few.
    A friend of mine just told me the guy in the video looks like a guy who is in prison in Virginia now named Aubrey McQueen, he said he met the guy years ago in Newport News and at the time he was going by the name Aubrey Kordoz. He also said that in his opinion the guy was the real deal though, and to his knowledge he was never in the Northern Virginia/Washington DC area. He said he talks like Aubrey, but that the guy he knew kicked very very hard and claimed to be a master of Asian Tiger Claw. According to him this Aubrey actually taught in Newport News. Probably a dead lead, but figure any lead is a lead. He also said the guy claimed to have a red and white sash that made him a semi-master or sifu.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 5:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As promised, here are the first of the stills from the HD vid:

back, unprocessed

basic sharpen and contrast enhance

front, unprocessed

Edit: watching the front of the shirt in motion, it looks like some kind of boat.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 6:11pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by zenman41 View Post
    A friend of mine just told me the guy in the video looks like a guy who is in prison in Virginia now named Aubrey McQueen, he said he met the guy years ago in Newport News and at the time he was going by the name Aubrey Kordoz. He also said that in his opinion the guy was the real deal though, and to his knowledge he was never in the Northern Virginia/Washington DC area. He said he talks like Aubrey, but that the guy he knew kicked very very hard and claimed to be a master of Asian Tiger Claw. According to him this Aubrey actually taught in Newport News. Probably a dead lead, but figure any lead is a lead. He also said the guy claimed to have a red and white sash that made him a semi-master or sifu.
    Aubrey Latonio McQueen, DOB 12/13/77 or 12/13/76.

Too young.

For those curious as to whether he resembles the victim:

With hair and mustache:

Last edited by Weehawk; 8/28/2009 6:24pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 6:25pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Weehawk View Post
    Aubrey Latonio McQueen, DOB 12/13/77 or 12/13/76.

Too young.

Nope, he said this guy was at least in his late 20's early 30's back in the 80's, so that must be a different guy. He also said that he may be out of prison by now or dead even.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 6:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nope, he said this guy was at least in his late 20's early 30's back in the 80's, so that must be a different guy. He also said that he may be out of prison by now or dead even.
    That's the only Aubrey McQueen with a criminal record in Virginia. (And no Aubrey Kordoz). Heck of a coincidence being such an unusual name.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 6:48pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A friend of mine just told me the guy in the video looks like a guy who is in prison in Virginia now named Aubrey McQueen
    The name Aubrey McQueen has been mentioned on Bullshido before, on 4-04-2008, by a banned user in this mesage.

He says:

Never heard of Aubrey McQueen, maybe another fighter or son of Steve McQueen.
    It sounds like he's responding to someone else mentioning the name, but I can't find a reference to Aubrey McQueen anywhere else on Bullshido.

So I suppose that must mean that the message he was responding to, that had the original mention of Aubrey McQueen, has been deleted.
    Last edited by noosphere; 8/28/2009 7:19pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 7:17pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by noosphere View Post
    The name Aubrey McQueen has been mentioned on Bullshido before, on 4-04-2008, by a banned user in this mesage.

He says:

It sounds like he's responding to someone else mentioning the name, but I can't find a reference to Aubrey McQueen anywhere else on Bullshido. Very strange.

I do not know the guy, my friend said it looked like a Guy named Aubrey Mcqueen and this guy would be aroundthe right age then and now, I already explained everything he told me. personally I have no knowledge of the man. But he said the guy was from the Newport News area.