230481 Bullies, 4591 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1871
Page 102 of 188 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102 103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 6:18am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We know the name of Bobby Joe Blythe's dojo. We also know some possible dates it was open. This was more than likely some kind of incorporated business. Has anyone considered contacting the state of Virginia's Secretary of State office and doing a records search? They are fairly easy to do:

http://www.scc.virginia.gov/clk/index.aspx

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 9:52am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sodapopinski View Post
    Not to nitpick, but didn't the video say it happened on December 13th?
    corrected

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 1:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by raleigh
    you would think he would have gone to the ground once he dropped WJD if he had any ground fighting experience - at that point it was obvious the fight was real, in any case, I have a feeling if he did have ground skills, I believe BJB's place was the type he would have got stomped on (from other bystanders, if not BJB himself) if he did engage Dennis on the ground. This whole gracie argument very speculative, highly doubtful, and is not helping.
    I have information indicating WJD played Judo as a kid.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 1:39pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by A.M. View Post
    If there is any sort of police conspiracy trying to cover this up maybe the reason why Bobby Joe Blythe did time in federal prison could explain this. There must be a way to find this out what he was charged with.
    I have a feeling that he isn't the type of guy that would go all the way to the other coast unless he felt like he had to. But this is just speculation.
    There is some indication that he may have done time for Marajuana charges. Not confirmed...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 1:56pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by stebbins View Post
    Little Union Baptist Church been around for 100 years in Dumfries.

First Mt. Zion Baptist Church in Dumfries.
    The Star Bethlehem Missionary Baptist Church in Triangle, VA
    If I was to post the email addresses I culled from the various churches in the area of Dumfries, VA & Woodbridge, VA it would fill what is normally an entire page here.

These Churches, Pastors, Ministers, Priests, Staff have been contacted by myself. No racial distinction has been made or hindered contacting one versus the other.

Sadly I have not received a single reply, concern, care or effort from these houses of worship to enter this forum and reply in any way shape or manner to date helping identify who "KFG" may be.

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 2:12pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We are going to try to contact a couple of the unnamed witnesses. If they don't want to talk to us we will consider putting their names up.

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 2:34pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've spoken on the phone on the admin of justice4kungfuguy.com and we are going to combine our efforts and coalesce the sites into one. His site is obviously way better but needs to have a better focus on victim identification and push the flier I've made.

Also, reminder to mods to please e-mail crimevictiminfo@gmail.com so I can add you to the distribution list.

I started to put together a list of addresses, fax and e-mail addresses for local churches. Do not rely solely on e-mail, we must assume that the person who has the information we need is not online. The flier needs to be both faxed and mailed to every church and organization we can identify within the locality.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 2:35pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is all I have time for right now, and is without blowing up the audio volume on KFG. I have skipped parts that I was sure were transcribed accurately enough. If you listen to what KFG actually says, it lends some insights that are either missed or not in keeping with discussion. Example: it's significant that he says "Jesus Christ" in the formal way he does, and that he says "whatsoever" [instead of "or swear"], as both are indicators of potentially his particular religious background and education.

The bolding is to indicate places where corrections should probably be made to the existing transcript, in some places where transcript as is leads the reader to inaccurate perception of events in the video.

Please feel free to interweave this with the existing transcript. I may do it later or not. Depends on whether WW owns up completely to being a total D&D, tinfoil nerd. :O

Edit: broham, I trane UFC. Watch yourself.

KFG:
    [Attempting to interject while Blythe speaks:]
    Could I...could I...[inaudible, talked over by Blythe]...uh...I just...need to say that...uh....I am a Shindukan ["kan" trailing off, spelling phonetic]...priest...

Blythe: You're a what?

KFG: Shintukan [phonetic] priest.

Blythe: Shin-doo-kan priest?

KFG: Shintu...shintu...shintukan .

[...]

Blythe: ...uh...he has no master....

KFG [interjecting]: My master is Jesus Christ.

Blythe continues...

KFG [interjecting]: Well...as far as the tiger is concerned...[garbled, possibly "in karate"]...the tiger is [garbled, possibly "a term" or "the term"]...this is [unclear, possibly "a symbol" or "the symbol"] of Jesus Christ...

Blythe [talking over, and in between, nodding]: Okay.... Okay....

KFG [pointing at own elbow]: Here...is the tiger.

Blythe interjects, continues.

Dennis interjects.

Blythe: Annnd, who'd you say promoted you to tenth degree red belt?

KFG: [partially inaudible, but from his response to Blythe afterward, probably "Jesus."]

Blythe [pointing]: Juh- ...Jesus did.

KFG [nodding]: Uh-huh. [Continues nodding.]

Blythe continues....

Blythe: ...because I guarantee you...that's gotta be some movements to with- [turns to KFG] to behold. Right?

KFG: Well, I won't brag [bolding mine, emph in original] or anything of that nature, but I can demon[-garbled audio, end of statement missing]

Audio continues....

Blythe [gesturing that the floor is KFG's, walking toward camera, away from KFG and Dennis]: Go ahead 'n demonstrate [bolding mine] around him.

KFG: Okay. [to Dennis, pointing toward Dennis's feet with open hand] If you can just stand there, and not make any movements whatsoever [bolding mine, audio possibly indistinct here, momentarily]...I will not...touch you. ["If" possibly inaudible] you could just.... Well, actually, I- I think it would be best, maybe, perhaps, if I just...performed...what is known in karate as...[bolding mine] uh...kata?
    Last edited by kiai69; 8/28/2009 2:41pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 2:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "KFG: Okay. [to Dennis, pointing toward Dennis's feet with open hand] If you can just stand there, and not make any movements whatsoever [bolding mine, audio possibly indistinct here, momentarily]...I will not...touch you. ["If" possibly inaudible] you could just.... Well, actually, I- I think it would be best, maybe, perhaps, if I just...performed...what is known in karate as...[bolding mine] uh...kata?"

^^^ that portion in particular seems not to have been understood by many of the people "debating" KFG's background.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 3:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    p.s. it's significant that the first time KFG says "Shindukan" the "kan" part disappears. He only repeats the "kan" part firmly after Blythe reiterates it loudly. To place emphasis on this word could very well be a mistake, as the uncertain pronunciation by KFG, the first time, could point to the word being made up, or uncertainty about it on KFG's part.