Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 12:02am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Beginning Self Defense

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trying to steer in a clear direction (order of operations):

1. Where and when exactly did the alleged crime occur?
    2. What municipal/county law enforcement agency has jurisdiction?
    3. Names of the primary participants and witnesses
    A. Main Perpetrator: Willie J. Dennis
    B. Owner of Dojo: Bobby Joe Blythe
    C. Victim:
    D. Cameraman:
    E. Members of Dojo that carried body out:
    F. Any other witnesses:
    4. Status of the victim?
    5. Was a police incident or report filed?
    6. Were charges filed?
    7. Was there a prosecution?
    8. Legel rememdies available in terms of SOL, etc ect.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 12:25am

Style: BJJ, JUDO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    paulus, can you link the video directly to your facebook page, so people can publish the video on their own profile page, without becoming a fan? i see you provided a link to your website, but i think on facebook the best way it to make it easy for people to just watch the video from their friend's facebook page.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 12:25am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BSDaemon View Post
    Not to nitpick, but didn't the video say it happened on December 13th?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 12:36am

Style: BJJ, JUDO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    since joel kaplan has taken over Action Investigative Services (probably after blythe was unable to continue being a PI/bodyguard after legal trouble), a company which advertises video surveillance, there is a chance that he has in his posession a copy of blythe's original video of the assault without the audio editing. if i were a police detective, i would try to get a court order to search through kaplan's video library, assuming kaplan is not cooperative in the investigation.

also, any current employees at kaplan's company should also be questioned about the video.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 1:28am

Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I found it rather odd that a hardcore Marine referred to the time as 7pm instead of 1900. I don't know why he phrased it that way but the time is a lie. If you look at the end of the video when he is filming out back you can clearly see the direction of the doorknobs' shadow. The back of the plaza where BJB's dojo was located faces SE, the sun is clearly in the southern hemisphere which is consistent with winter in the northern hemisphere due to the 23 degree tilt of the earths axis. The sun is still on the eastern side of the building or there would be no shadow. it is however starting to become high in the sky or we would see an elongated shadow of the cameraman when he fils the spot on the ground. This may be 0700 (700 in the corps) but I would suspect mid to late morning.
    Oh BTW, KFG says he is a Shinto priest - tigers are one of many deities in the Shinto religion ( a deity thought to protect the innocent and transform anger to wisdom) which is also the indigenous faith of Japan.

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 1:30am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Second Word Dagger

Quote Originally Posted by findersmedia View Post
    Trucking Logo possibilty on shirt KFG is wearing?
    The second word is Dagger...There is a emblem of a dagger angled downward to appear as the straight line of the letter "D". Cloak and Dagger 1984 used no images like this, including the Atari Release...

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 1:39am

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumamoto View Post

NO. Absolutely not. Same old, same old. "other officers"

"Don't bother about the case because some unknown anonymous person "assures" everyone that the case was taken care of a long time ago." It's just one more heresy story to stack up with all the others. For all anyone knows posted by BJB himself.

By all means if anyone has any info, please bring it in.

If nobody can put up hard evidence,, the case is still wide open.
    I believe he was referring to a different incident, not the KFG in the video

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 1:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigynius View Post
    I will try to get a hold of the guy who posted that answer on yahoo when I get off work tonight. Every lead is still a lead until it can be deemed incredulous so until I find something that doesnt sound right about that guy I'm following up on it because it was just posted less than two hours ago. Also, can someone please give me war wheel's contact info? I'm trying to write a follow up article about the amazing job the members are doing on this post and he actual commented on my first article but didnt leave any contact info, just the link to this site.
    WW posted his contact info a few pages back...

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 1:45am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by diem View Post
    To the poster who said the attacker was sent to prison; there are no DOC records for a Willie Dennis, William Dennis, or any variation.
    I believe he was referring to a different case. He said there were several similar incidents like this with homeless, transients, etc. But without a name, we can't check up on the story anyway.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 2:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    I have just listened to the audio for about 10 minutes and where it is cut off there is a beginning of a name. It sounds like Ric...., maybe KFG's name is along the line of Richard or Rick. The audio bite that Dad61 has so graciously provided a .wav file and I am unable to upload it. Maybe someone else that is a mod or a season poster such as War Wheel or IIF can pick up on what might be cut out better than I can. No offense to any n00bs but I trust guys that I know with my personal information.

Below is a .jpg of where the cut was made in the audio. This is not my doing but provided to me by Dad61, if it works on finding KFG give him accolades for working on the audio.
    If it is Ric or Richard, there is no name on the patient list. Not that it would have to be.