NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 9:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad61 View Post
    You are talking about 2 different spots in the vid.
    Can you steer me towards the correct audio cut?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 10:39pm

Style: TKD, Muy Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    ^^^ I sent him an email
    I live very close to Cumming Ga. My Jiu Jitsu teacher teaches/lives in Cumming. If this guy is still active in the area, my teacher would most likely be able to help me figure out who he is.

Let me know if you think this would be helpful.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 10:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Give him a chance make contact first.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 10:53pm

Style: TKD, Muy Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    Give him a chance make contact first.

Will do.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 10:56pm

Style: Justice/Firearms

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BSDaemon View Post
    Hooded Justice, You should recognize the reason why any mention of mental deficiency is omitted from any of the material I've put together. I consider this portrayal to be highly counterproductive towards our overarching objective to identify the victim. If you were the victim, would you want to come forward and say "I _____, am the mentally disabled man"?
    After reading what you posted I noticed that omission and that was partially why I wanted to copy and paste it instead of my own. I removed the reference to mental disability. I've been doing my best to keep current with the thread without interjecting needlessly, however it did seem that this was the general consensus of BS. Also it seems that every news site and the news video repeatedly posted that is talking about this is referring to KFG as mentally disabled.
    Last edited by Hooded Justice; 8/27/2009 11:04pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 11:01pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can host the website for free. I have a web dev co and we host a few sites some of which use a lot of bandwidth. Someone just email me the flv file or other format and I'll convert and stream. I'm a web designer so if have content you want to place on the page it's no problem. Email me at isaac@findersmedia.com

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 11:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Internet Dude

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ASBELTOMATO View Post
    if this has not been posted before, i was thinking a way to make this video go even more viral is for bullshido to a) host the clearest version of the video possible on a page b) include a sound journalistic description of the event, possibly including the page sambosteve mentions, and then c) every member on FACEBOOK or MYSPACE post/publish a link to this bullshido page on their profile.

if the video is posted on a respected website, or one with an accurate description of the events, that could also work as a link to use on facebook or myspace as well.
    I'm trying. See http://www.justice4kungfuguy.com. I'm not a martial arts guy, just an Internet dude that's trying to present your investigation more clearly and trying to use the social media connectors to get this to the Dumfries community so we can identify KFG. I'd like to see justice because I'm struggling to sleep since watching this video.

I would have PM'd BSDaemon about this before but PMs are unavailable and my previous account disappeared or got stuck in a Junk Mail folder.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 11:54pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ASBELTOMATO View Post
    if this has not been posted before, i was thinking a way to make this video go even more viral is for bullshido to a) host the clearest version of the video possible on a page b) include a sound journalistic description of the event, possibly including the page sambosteve mentions, and then c) every member on FACEBOOK or MYSPACE post/publish a link to this bullshido page on their profile.

if the video is posted on a respected website, or one with an accurate description of the events, that could also work as a link to use on facebook or myspace as well.
    I uploaded the story to my Facebook account, but no one knew who the victim was.

I'm trying my best to search for people from Dumphries on Facebook, but I'm not having any luck. I have no idea about the high schools in that area. If someone could help me out with the names to high schools, there may possibly be an Alumni group page on Facebook. I can contact some of the older people with the flyer and see if they can help.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 11:59pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    UPDATE:
    Here is a Dumfries Facebook group:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi....3830008866..1

I'm going to send a message with the URL of the flyer.

EDIT - It's a private group, so the only way to contact people is to look at the past event. From what I've seen, I don't know if there's anyone old enough to recall the info.

However, I found a Facebook group page for the Grace Church, located in Dumfries:
    http://www.facebook.com/search/?init....2052356600..1

Going to contact some members now.