Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 4:56pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^^Please make sure you understand the above post. He is pointing out the issues people have with you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 5:00pm

Style: kempo and jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, you guys have all the answers and will accept nothing else. This thing you are trying to do to me is called transference. You project onto others your short commings. I will leave you with your speculations and notions that you know all. After all that is what you want. There is no way we are going to agree. But, at least people will see i tried to communicate with you. All my rank is availiable for all to see on my space page. I will post again on my new updated site. I will never return here this has taken to much time and neither of us really acomplished a thing. Accept for your ego gratification. You probably dont even have any rank yourself. So in closing I have did my part as promised with my rank being shown and have given my honest explanantion. And as far as an cult goes that is really funny. I guess every personal development person is a cult. No one lives with me and does my bidding for me. Nor do I do as you do trying to make people who you do not agree with live in fear. I do not down grade others because I lack ambition myself, so easier to tear others down like you. You fit the cult description wy more then Ido. Look in the mirror because you guys are a destructive cult with no moral compas other then what you say is right. Sorry to inform you guys your single viewpoint will never rule the world of martial arts. And one last thing all these traditional styles that you hate. Mixed martial arts came from them. Think about that. Good day forever gentleman.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 5:00pm

Style: Pekiti Tirsia Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    ^^^Please make sure you understand the above post.
    You sir, are an optimist...

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 5:20pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by harr View Post
    Ok, you guys have all the answers and will accept nothing else. This thing you are trying to do to me is called transference. You project onto others your short commings.
    Ha ha hahahahahahahahahahaha. Can you come up with a better argument? You tied yourself to a fraud plain and simple. Instead of saying my mistake, it takes multiple threads to get you to sort of kind of not admit any wrong doing. Yet, you did nothing wrong but, change your website.

You did this to yourself.

I will leave you with your speculations and notions that you know all. After all that is what you want. There is no way we are going to agree. But, at least people will see i tried to communicate with you.
    No, what they will see is you lie about leaving, make unreasonable demands, and blame everyone but yourself. Heck you even drug people under the bus who, have nothing at all to do with you.

All my rank is availiable for all to see on my space page. I will post again on my new updated site. I will never return here this has taken to much time and neither of us really acomplished a thing.
    No, we have yours words, which will not be deleted, showing your true colors.

Accept for your ego gratification.
    This is the real transference in this siutation. You received false diplomas and certificates for your own ego. Now, as it has slowly been shown, you try to blame us for not buying your bullshit like your students.

You probably dont even have any rank yourself.
    Has no bearing on a topic about you. Another dodging attempt.

So in closing I have did my part as promised with my rank being shown and have given my honest explanantion.
    Right by taking down your website. That does prove something but, it isn't what you think.

And as far as an cult goes that is really funny. I guess every personal development person is a cult.
    Hahahahaha see this is another act of transference. You try to throw other people under the bus while, using yourself as an example. What you do is not related to all other personal developers.

No one lives with me and does my bidding for me. Nor do I do as you do trying to make people who you do not agree with live in fear.
    Live with you? Fear? Good lord I think you are rattled.

I do not down grade others because I lack ambition myself, so easier to tear others down like you. You fit the cult description wy more then Ido.
    Do you need quotes? Go read your posts.

Look in the mirror because you guys are a destructive cult with no moral compas other then what you say is right. Sorry to inform you guys your single viewpoint will never rule the world of martial arts.
    You are linked to a fraud and a liar. Yet, here you sit trying to defend your actions. You shouldn't talk about a moral compass until, you get yours fixed.

Rule the world of Martial arts? Wow, that is a very telling statement about your ego.

And one last thing all these traditional styles that you hate.
    Uhmmm All I do is traditional styles so you are now a liar.
    We also have traditional style forums.
    So, yes we hate them so much that the site owner created forums for them then, put representatives of each as Mods.

There you go looking like an idiot again.

Shut up you misinformed idiot.

Mixed martial arts came from them.
    No, it really didn't.

Think about that. Good day forever gentleman.
    I hope so.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 5:42pm

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As far as ukemi goes, My guys have some of the best ukemi around. I have seen all the judo and akido ukemi and some is good and some not. Our happens to be very good ukemi...i believe that is why you do not like it.
    lulz

Front rolls :

Wrong foot/legg placement. You would find it impossible to rise quickly (as is required in nage-no-kata for example). Head so much to the side someone could soccer kick it during your black belts' rolls. In addition, it's not tucked in.

Side falls :

In some cases, head not tucked in. This would be an acceptable error if they were rokkyu (white belts) at their first class ; in a black belt or higher up that's just horrible. In demo form, there is no lowering/angling of the body before the fall : the shock is that much greater.

Front somersault thing :

Limbs close to the body (even actively tucked in), lowering the area of impact to the body. The body parts touching the mat get that much more pressure.

Back falls :

IMO, too much of a rotation. Your guys are landing on their omoplates rather than on their backs. That must hurt like a ************.

I don't exactly know what I'm talking about (even if I'm good at pretending), but I believe that's all. All errors mine.

All in all, your black belts would get laughed at by most yellow belts at a decent Judo club.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 7:40pm

Style: Anything Goes

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tch. I guess part of constructing your own reality involves plugging your fingers into your ears and singing 'La la la la.' That poor man. I guess he'll have to live with his sucky technique forever.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 8:14pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I produced the health and fitness diplomas and I studied for them just like all other personal trainers do. So are you saying that all the personal trainers in gyms are bullshido as well. I studied with her in 2003 and all seemed well. I even talked to other trainers and they told me they do their training the same way. Most of these trainers do not go too a school they do a corresponding course like I did.

I have some heavy irritation with what you stated here. Any trainer worth their weight have at minimum a degree in a health related field. Yes, many trainers are bullshido that I see on quite a regular basis. Again, any trainer worth anything have a national certification from an Accredited certifying agency(there are currently 6 that are recognized as having this). All trainers I work directly with or those that work forme ALL have degrees. Many of the tests that onemust take from the accredited agencies will tell you that unless you have a degree, your chances of passing their tests are slim to none.

And to be a Nutritional Councelor you must either be a Licensed Nutritionist or Licensed Dietician. Both ofthose require at minimum a BS or BA degree. I knwo many who made these claims of being a nutritional counselor and they now have a record. Just a thought, but you may want to contact the American Dietetics Association and see what they have to say. Some states(not all) with jail you for performing services you are claiming to be doing. Just some friendly advice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 8:26pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is especially scary after watching National Geographic's documentary on the Strong City cult. Like all cults, the members issued complete denial no matter how obvious the truth was. For example, the Strong City leader "Michael" (real name Wayne Dent) predicted the world would end on October 31st. October 31st came and went, yet the members were seen celebrating Michael's prediction.

Anyways, we now have Sokemon Cameron, who openly admitted to having absolutely no training in one field he claimed "expertise" in. He also purchased rank in nutrition from a fucking diploma mill, WHICH THE STATE OF OHIO SHUT DOWN BECAUSE THEIR CERTIFICATES WERE COMPLETELY FUCKING WORTHLESS, AS I HAVE PREVIOUSLY LINKED TO. And now we see that his fucking idol Dr. Sacharnoski was ALSO caught using a diploma mill certificate, and was previously laughed out of court because he fucking lied about his Judo rank.

And yet somehow, for some reason, he has no fucking idea why we're calling him a fraud. He WON'T ALLOW HIMSELF TO FUCKING ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HE LIED ABOUT HIS GOD DAMN RANK! Sadder yet, he's now making up a story about how he "studied" under Joyce, the lady who owned the previously mentioned diploma mill. This is one of the saddest things I can remember reading here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 8:41pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by searcher66071 View Post
    I have some heavy irritation with what you stated here. Any trainer worth their weight have at minimum a degree in a health related field. Yes, many trainers are bullshido that I see on quite a regular basis. Again, any trainer worth anything have a national certification from an Accredited certifying agency(there are currently 6 that are recognized as having this). All trainers I work directly with or those that work forme ALL have degrees. Many of the tests that onemust take from the accredited agencies will tell you that unless you have a degree, your chances of passing their tests are slim to none.

And to be a Nutritional Councelor you must either be a Licensed Nutritionist or Licensed Dietician. Both ofthose require at minimum a BS or BA degree. I knwo many who made these claims of being a nutritional counselor and they now have a record. Just a thought, but you may want to contact the American Dietetics Association and see what they have to say. Some states(not all) with jail you for performing services you are claiming to be doing. Just some friendly advice.

Cameron, pay very close attention to this person's post. He's trying to save your delusional ass from being raped in jail.

For further information on personal training bullshido, see Nelson Montana's classic article (last checked, translated to 7 different languages because of its popularity) "So You Want to be a Personal Trainer?", which exposed personal training bullshido:

http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.co...20Training.txt

Also, Cameron, I know you have to keep pretending to be delusional so your cult doesn't catch on to what an idiot you are, but you REALLY should look into Nevada's laws on diploma mill diplomas. In most states, owning rank from a diploma mill and using it to fool the public, i.e. what you're doing, will get you thrown in prison.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 10:45pm

Style: Ju-Jitsu/BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cameron, you can read all you need about your hero Rod Sacharnoski here: http://www.e-budokai.com/jukokai/index.htm There are copies of the court documents linked there, and a wealth of easily-verifiable information about the guy who signed your rank certificate.

Jeff Cook
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 LastLast