Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 10:39am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by harr View Post
    I must disagree! If we look at a foundation like the james randi foundation we may be able to create a compromise and actually shed some light on this subject matter. Explore the rulers of James Randi foundation and we can start from there.
    Again, you cannot prove it is "harder to rock someone" with a punch. Compared to what?

Your claim is vague, and untestable.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 10:40am

Style: kempo and jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I said there is nothing to come clean about. You can continue to do what you want. I said I will post my rank for you but it is not going to matter since I see the low opinion you have for Dr. Sacharnoski,meaning some of the rank came from him. So there is ultimately noting I will be able to do to convenience you seems. So All i can do is post the rank and im done. I am not going to continue posting because ,as I said ,it is not going to matter to you guys. So have a good day!Also if it makes you feel better, before any of this ever happen with you guys I shut my school down. Not because of fraud, but because I made a life choice to pursue my personal development company further because it is the real bread winner for me anyway. So hence the taking down of my websites. Not about you causing me to take it down, it was already scheduled.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 11:21am

Style: Judofitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I shut my school down. Not because of fraud, but because I made a life choice to pursue my personal development company further because it is the real bread winner for me anyway.
    And it's less prone to being put on video and criticized by mean strangers than physical skills do.

Plus you'll get to be the Soke of yourself, no need for certification, training, paying for diplomas! All you'll need is a constant stream of poor gullible souls, which I'm sure your environment will provide. You might have a point here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 11:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I told you, I will post my diplomas and then this matter as far as I go, is closed.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 11:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will begin working on scanning and posting today. I will see when my webmaster is availiable to help me. I want to clear this up ASAP.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 11:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know just for the record. I think what you are trying to do here over all is a good thing. However, the downfall is you seem to hurt a lot of well meaning people in the arts as well. Gentleman what you do is a very slippery edge.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 12:34pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know just for the record. I think what you are trying to do here over all is a good thing. However, the downfall is you seem to hurt a lot of well meaning people in the arts as well. Gentleman what you do is a very slippery edge.
    For the record every person with questionable claims, questionable credentials, and out right fraud make this very same claim.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 12:40pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I said I will post my rank for you but it is not going to matter since I see the low opinion you have for Dr. Sacharnoski,meaning some of the rank came from him.
    I'm going to make this VERY CLEAR to you, in the most civil way possible:

THE REASON I DO NOT HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR RANK IN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DR. SACHARNOSKI! IT IS BECAUSE YOU OUTRIGHT LIED ABOUT HAVING RANK IN ONE FIELD AND PURCHASED RANK FROM A DIPLOMA MILL IN ANOTHER FIELD!

See, that is why we are skeptical about your other ranks. You have already demonstrated dishonesty in two claimed ranks, so why should we believe that those are the only two? I am not going to knock Dr. Sacharnoski until I research him and his lineage; etc. (For the record, I was simply stating that knowledge in Kenpo does not make him a better martial artist than an MMA fighter who never studied kenpo).

Also if it makes you feel better, before any of this ever happen with you guys I shut my school down. Not because of fraud, but because I made a life choice to pursue my personal development company further because it is the real bread winner for me anyway.
    If that is even remotely true, then how come a few posts ago you talked about student enrollemnt and how you didn't feel this post would effect that?

I will begin working on scanning and posting today. I will see when my webmaster is availiable to help me. I want to clear this up ASAP.
    Okay, but don't scan fake certificates, because we are all very good at identifying those. And don't scan your diploma mill certificates, because they aren't worth the paper they're printed on. And just a hint, legitimate rank certificates in Japanese martial arts are ALWAYS written in Japanese.

HEY CHAMP, IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW "WELL MEANING" YOU ARE, IF YOU ARE A FRAUD AND A LIAR THEN YOU ARE A FRAUD AND A LIAR!

Isn't it funny how only the frauds complain that we expose frauds? You never hear complaints of what we do from people who were getting scammed by fake black belts.
    Last edited by Lysol; 8/18/2009 12:49pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 2:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, I never made any fake claims anywhere. I never claimed to be something im not. I produced the health and fitness diplomas and I studied for them just like all other personal trainers do. So are you saying that all the personal trainers in gyms are bullshido as well. I studied with her in 2003 and all seemed well. I even talked to other trainers and they told me they do their training the same way. Most of these trainers do not go too a school they do a corresponding course like I did. I take big insult with you placing words in my mouth. As far as saying Sacharnoski was as good as a mma fighter, is and you can check it again he is as good in what he does as the mma fighters are in what they do. Yes, they are two seperate things but their knowledge in their field is the same. There is no claim I made false. Simply, you may charge me with not checking out the credentials of the health and fitness operation more clearly but, at that time what i did check seemed real to me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 4:22pm

Style: FMA & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The truth is, you could have chosen to seek out legitimate sources of training in fitness and nutrition. Instead, you chose someone who was a bullshit artist and who was shut down for being such. The truth is, you could have chosen someone legitimate for your martial arts study. Instead, you chose bullshit artists like Sacharnoski who have fake degrees from diploma mills (LINK), lied about their military service in public forums (LINK), and are well known martial arts frauds and bullshit artists (LINK). I am pretty confident that when people on this site, judoforum and other sites get around to looking into your other martial arts associations, similar things will be found.

This is what people like to call, "a pattern of behavior". Time and time again, you have chosen to align yourself with people just like you. People who are full of crap, who lie about their abilities and background, and who circumvent requirements in order to make a quick buck off on unsuspecting people.

The difference between you and others is that they not running a damn cult in the process.

Finally, don't even try to tell us that it is pure coincidence that you suddenly make massive changes to your website at the same time you are being outed on no less than 4 different martial arts forums. All of these things have come around in the last few weeks and now you are making changes all of a sudden. Coincidence? Bullshit... Not even close to being believable.
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast