Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 12:13am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Finish fixing your website. Please do not use the "Blame the webmaster "defense.

You can be done anytime you like. It doesn't mean this thread will end, be closed. or will be deleted.

The Ki does not make a practioner a superman it provides another option of dealing with a punch and kick. Yes we can be rocked in a fight as well. But, it is alot harder to do so. A simple demostration can clear this whole matter up about the Ki. Trust me you are making this into something much larger then it is about this Ki. If it is bullshido then lets do a demostration. A gentleman agreement with sign contracts for liability. And you get the guys to deliver the strikes and kicks. Why put down something that you are not willing to explore up close and personal. It can be done friendly and no ego.
    You can not prove this in anyway possible.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 12:17am

Style: kempo and jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you are saying there is no way to prove to you the Ki and that it works?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 12:26am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by harr View Post
    Also gentleman it is not that hard to recieve multiple ranks if you devote alot of time into the arts and find people who dont want to hold you back once you prove, you can do the techniques properly. Thank You.
    But you can't even fall the right way. I know sambo instructors who won't even let students roll if they can't fall correctly, so how did you get numerous black belts?

Once again my new site will be up in about 7-10 days. To reflect correct information and all my rank scan into the site. It had nothing to do with you guys at all!!
    Hmm...promises to provide us with "correct" information and shiny certificates, where have I heard this before?

I do disagree that not responding to you guys well hurt me in anyway. You seem to be a gang out to cause chaos on any person who will allow you to bully them. But, I will attempt to answer your questions again.
    If you want "civilized" discussions, try not to attack the opposition. Just saying.

I am certified through the national academy for health and fitness the lady who owned it was joyce forte. I took her courses and passed in the following areas. Personal trainier,medical exer-therapist,cardiovascular trainer, nutrional guidance. I took these test back in 2002, I have since learn that the company has went out of business. So naturally no longer feel right to the claims because of this. All though she was legit.
    The gradeschool I attended went bankrupt in 2006. Does this mean that, even though it was a legit school, I no longer graduated from grade school? Of course not. Only if you purchased rank from a diploma mill would any of what you just said matter.

The other life extension program was going to be done through a certifed M.D named Dr. James tinnell here in Las Vegas, however, he became to busy with his own practice and decided not to work with me on hormone replacement and nutrition. So I am taking that down as well.
    Hmm...so you were suppossed to work with a doctor who was going to certify you. Even though he never worked with you, you still claimed expertise? I sincerely hope that this is not what you meant, but fear that it is.

And as for the claims that the numerous websites investigating you had nothing to do with retracting that false statement, I'll just drink the Kool Aid...

I am currently looking for another place to pick up my certificates and to retest me and advance my studies through them.
    If your certificates were legit in the first place, then this is not needed. However, in case you plan on faking certificates and hoping we won't notice, I would suggest reading the Matthew Morton thread. But you don't plan on doing that, so don't worry about it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 12:29am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is no way to conclusively prove what you said in the paragraph is true.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 12:32am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I am.

For one, if it "works" it's not because you built up enough ki, it's because you braced your body for the punches you knew were coming. If it doesn't work, then it's because, as you said, it "doesn't always work".

In other words, your mind will only remember the times you set yourself properly, and falsely attribute it to ki. When it doesn't work, it falls into the "Oh well this time it didn't but next time...." category. It's unfalsifiable.

I'm sure IIF can talk more about this

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 12:34am

Style: Judo, BJJ, MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree w/ It Is Fake about the fact that as you state it, your ki position is not falsifiable in a scientific sense, but perhaps the demonstration could be attempted in a way that would satisfy both sides? For this to happen, you would have to provide a specific case in which a certain outcome would not be possible without ki playing a role, and which would therefore make a demonstration fail w/o it.

It would have to be shown to also work against a non-compliant skeptic, with a legitimate martial background.

It would have to involve ki alone (ie, some sleight of hand or psychological trick would have to be ruled out).

It would have to avoid ambiguous, incomparable circumstances that involve internal states (ie, someone using ki to make a blow hurt them less than a person without it would fail this requirement).

Can you propose a scenario like this where you would consent to have your claims tested?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 12:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont know that I alone can satisfy all these thingsa you ask for. However, if many of us put our heads to work. i think we could figure it out. And yes, i will provide all the rank certificates on my site just for you guys. Then Im done with all of this. No I never made the claim to be a professionaL IN MEDICINE OR ANYTHING OF THIS NATURE. I said that Dr. James Tinnell was going to work with me in the life extension area of the once to be operation. He decided to decline. I was going to refer clients to him and he was going to run the blood panels and prescribe hormones if needed.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 12:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do not consider my certificates from a paper mill as you call it. However, if i am going to provide that particular service for someone i wouild like to have a open organization behind me and the work i provide. I think that is honesty and looking out for the customer.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 12:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As far as ukemi goes, My guys have some of the best ukemi around. I have seen all the judo and akido ukemi and some is good and some not. Our happens to be very good ukemi...i believe that is why you do not like it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 1:08am

Style: Judo, BJJ, MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As far as ukemi goes, My guys have some of the best ukemi around. I have seen all the judo and akido ukemi and some is good and some not. Our happens to be very good ukemi...i believe that is why you do not like it.
    You're gonna have to take that one up with physics.
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast