Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 11:00pm

Style: kempo and jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well first off my websites are being changed to reflect current and up to date information it has nothing to do with you guys at all. I do disagree that not responding to you guys well hurt me in anyway. You seem to be a gang out to cause chaos on any person who will allow you to bully them. But, I will attempt to answer your questions again. But, I am sure they will not be good enough for you. I am also aware that you dont hardly have any traffic to your site. Alexia says about 300 a year. So not many in fact pretty insignificant. But here you go again. I am certified through the national academy for health and fitness the lady who owned it was joyce forte. I took her courses and passed in the following areas. Personal trainier,medical exer-therapist,cardiovascular trainer, nutrional guidance. I took these test back in 2002, I have since learn that the company has went out of business. So naturally no longer feel right to the claims because of this. All though she was legit. The life extension information that you are looking for is not what you think it was a link to lifeextension.org for the selling of vitamins. The other life extension program was going to be done through a certifed M.D named Dr. James tinnell here in Las Vegas, however, he became to busy with his own practice and decided not to work with me on hormone replacement and nutrition. So I am taking that down as well. And we never did any kind of sales to anyone it never got of the ground. The nihon ryu jujitsu and dai yoshin ryu jujitsy was awarded to me by Soke Dan Pate of the juko-ryu and it was signed by him and Dr. Sacharnoski and Shian of the moto bo ryu and one of them was signed by Soke Fusei Kise. The instructor name that i studied with in indianapolis was Thoms

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 11:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Short, The other name that got cut off was Shian Toma of the Moto bo Ryu. Soke John Kanzler is the Soke that has promoted me to Soke in Kempo Jujitsu. As far as my personal beliefs and personal development they are non of your business unless you want to take the courses. I am up grading my free course and changing it for better marketing. When it is done feel free to down load. I dont know what else I can do for you besides this. Also gentleman it is not that hard to recieve multiple ranks if you devote alot of time into the arts and find people who dont want to hold you back once you prove, you can do the techniques properly. Thank You.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 11:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once again my new site will be up in about 7-10 days. To reflect correct information and all my rank scan into the site. It had nothing to do with you guys at all!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 11:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The national academy for health and fitness certified me as a registered nutrition consultant. I have the certificates for completing my studies in nutrition counseling,nutrition assesment,nutrition education.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 11:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am currently looking for another place to pick up my certificates and to retest me and advance my studies through them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 11:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My apologies gentleman about the traffic remark. I looked at .com, not .net

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 11:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you have any other questions and are civilized about it. I will gladly respond to intelligent conversation. Thank You!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 11:49pm

Style: Judo, BJJ, MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me at least say thanks for continuing to provide more information. No one is going to buy that the timing is a coincidence, or any of this ki power stuff, so it is and will remain a hostile environment for you here, but engaging in a dialogue here is a process that many simply dismiss, so a willingness to do so is at least a good first step.

That aside, though, this **** seems questionable, and that's probably the only good thing that can and will be said for this mess.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 11:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everything that someone does can be questionabe to another. The service you provide here can be considered questionable to sum. We cannot make the world happy. Yes, believe it or not the question of timing with the site is true. My site will emerge stronger and more accurate then before. It was my fault for letting it go to long without updates. I do not do my own site it was already schedule to be removed. So what do we do from here? Is this it, I like to deal with this and be done with your site. I have many things on my plate.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 12:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the Ki issue is grossly misunderstood! Absolutely, a Ki practioner can be hurt if hit repeately. The training is to help you withstand a shot or two to major areas of the body so that "maybe" you can continue to fight. I am not trying to bring the Ki of as something mystical. Soke Sacharnoski just did a demostration for fox sports science, google the press release and see it for yourself. The Ki does not make a practioner a superman it provides another option of dealing with a punch and kick. Yes we can be rocked in a fight as well. But, it is alot harder to do so. A simple demostration can clear this whole matter up about the Ki. Trust me you are making this into something much larger then it is about this Ki. If it is bullshido then lets do a demostration. A gentleman agreement with sign contracts for liability. And you get the guys to deliver the strikes and kicks. Why put down something that you are not willing to explore up close and personal. It can be done friendly and no ego.
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast