Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 5:16pm

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by harr View Post
    First off, I cannot deny that I did train with an instructor in Indianapolis Indiana in the early 80's who was trained under Dr. Sacharnoski. However, I did find my training to be pleasurable and worthy of the time that I spent participating in it. There was a period of about 6 years roughly, that we trained for four hours a day in the art of Kempo Jujitsu and Yawara Jujitsu.

As a few years went by, my instructor decided that he wanted us to have more exposure in the art of Okinawan Goju Kempo. He felt we needed more training in stand up hand to hand combat. It is also true that I did learn about Ki training through this instructor. Through the years, I continued to study Internal Energy and the mind with much passion.

After six years I ended up leaving Indianapolis and moving to Lafayette and running a health club there. Out of the aerobics room I formulated a small class. I had around 35 regular students and as we all have experienced, we have others that just come and go. However one of these students told me about a gentleman who taught the art of Aki- Jujitsu. I told my student that I would like to meet him and to arrange a meeting. My student did that and introduced me to Soke Dan Pate. Who, ironically enough was a sanctioned Soke under Dr. Sacharnoski. Soke Pate and I hit is off very well and after testing me in front of his black belts and himself, I was awarded my fourth Dan and was made chief instructor of the Kempo Jujitsu system.

During this time I taught them the art of Kempo Jujitsu and in exchange I was trained in the art of Dai-yoshin Jujitsu (not content with the willow heart style, a westerner went and greated a GREAT willow heart school!) and Nihon Ryu Jujitsu (Japanese style jujutsu, whose soke is white, ironic).

I studied approximately four years with Soke Pate in these arts before relocating to Texas, where I trained another two years under him in these arts as well. I have not had any real contact with the Sacharnoski federation for almost 15 years. I have, sense that time, studied with numerous martial artists, and learned many different things from all of them.

Nowadays, cross training is a big thing. I am always looking to find new instructors who can teach me new things. This is why I enjoy the exposure of all the mixed martial artists in Las Vegas. I will however tell you this; I do not know much about Dr. Sacharnoski, I cannot even contest anything about his rank or who he has studied with. But I will simply say this; he is one of the most amazing martial artists I have ever met. And even after meeting and working with many MMA fighters in Vegas, knowledge wise, he is still at the top of the heap in the prospective art that he teaches.

The Ki training is something of great interest to many people and I do understand this. I truly thought it was bull **** the first time I was taught it. But there is an interesting thing that happens: When you actually participate in the training and you are able to really punch and kick other people, you will realize it is not fake.

So this is a standing gentleman’s invitation. Anyone, after the first of the year, who would like to come to Vegas and punch and kick my demo team, I will accommodate. However, check your ego at the door and come in with the attitude that you want to see if this is real or not. If you hit and you drop my guys, then I look like a liar. You prove me wrong. But if you do not drop my guys you give a live testimonial on tape that you were not a believer when you came to Vegas, but after participating, you are now a believer and it is real.

Gentlemen, Ki training is not about making the statement that we are superior to you. It has nothing to do with that. It is not about trying to make your punching and kicking art ineffective. The Ki training that I provide is like any other martial arts. It provides another option for you incase you get rocked in a fight, and no, you do not have to stand there and do all that hissing and breathing that you see us doing, Ki works 24/7, 365. Once again, it is not about being a bad ass; it is just another method to help you deal with punches and kicks in a fight.

My personal development company is called Creotology. What does that mean? Creo is derived from the Latin word "creation” and tology means "the study of something" so if you put the words together it means creational study.

What we study is how to live a more successful and emotionally balanced life. Example: Attention controls and creates reality. Whatever you focus on will expand. Whatever you are focusing on will be your dominant thoughts, which will more than likely lead to an action. When you bring your attention under your control you are able to be more productive in your daily life, and are able to manage yourself better. When you control your attention like this you automatically train your personal will. Your personal will is what gives you the ability to take action on what you have placed your attention on daily.

We have procedures that teach you how to manage your thoughts so that instead of becoming stressed out you can control your thoughts and emotions so that you are the "eye" of the hurricane, instead of the winds that are blowing out of control.

I am currently revamping some of the names of our procedures because without knowing what they are, to a mind that has no understanding of the technique, the name like "Inner Dimensional Mind Traveling" causes people to become confused and to place that information with what ever knowledge they have currently inside of their minds. Inner dimensional mind traveling is the ability to go to the interface of your thoughts; you can call this the void if you choose. This means the mind has become quiet, and you are not creating any thoughts. You are now experiencing other information that has been locked inside of your conscious mind.

There is a big difference between creating your thoughts daily and being able to experience thoughts that are already stored information in your mind. It is true that this can lead to possible images of other things you are not aware of. Just think about imaging but. Without projecting thoughts. At my school my students can work out with other instructors or at other schools.

I have nothing to hide, if you want more information, gentlemen, just ask me. Contact me through Creotology.com and I will provide you with whatever information you want to know.

Thank you all and have a great day.
    No problem. Silly emphasis mine.

If you are a black belt, you should be ashamed and see if you can dig out your brown belt to replace it- if you are just coming up in the martial arts, you need to learn respect for those ranked above you!
    When my instructor ran out of orange belts my size, he gave me his black belt to wear for the class! It actually means he recognised my superior potential and pre-emptively batsuguned me to shodan. Nothing to do with running out of belts.

BELTS MEAN SOMETHING GUYS

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 7:43pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinch2 View Post
    Mr. Cameron,

I would also like to ask you who, if anyone, provided the education, training, and certification for your personal training, nutritional "guide", anti-aging, and cardiovascular training? Specifically, under what organization are you a certified personal trainer? What, if any, background do you have in anatomy, physiology, biomechanics, and motor behavior that prepared you for this? In addition, I would ask you the same questions about your nutritional guide certification and your cardiovascular training certification. Finally what, if any, expertise do you have in aging, gerontology, or other related field that prepares you to provide "anti-aging" services?
    Did he take down his personal training and nutrition tips? I tried to find them on his site, but couldn't. Perhaps my internet-fu is just weak.

I won't comment on "nutrition tips" until I see the link, but given the other concerns we have...you know where I'm going with this.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 8:09pm

Style: Pekiti Tirsia Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysol View Post
    Did he take down his personal training and nutrition tips? I tried to find them on his site, but couldn't. Perhaps my internet-fu is just weak.

I won't comment on "nutrition tips" until I see the link, but given the other concerns we have...you know where I'm going with this.

I don't know about his tips but I do know that he claimed certification as a personal trainer, nutritional guide, some sort of cardiovascular certification, and some training on anti-aging. I did not see his tips but I do know that as of a couple of days ago, he had those listed on his website.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 8:52pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It looks like he is doing some major construction on his web sites. After I posted links on JudoForum.com to 2 of Mr. Cameron's web pages describing his qualifications he wrote back that he was going to post all his certificates online. Instead, he seems to have deleted both web pages:
    http://creotology.com/SokeCameron.html
    http://creotologymartialarts.com/Abo...e-Cameron.html

Here is one link is still alive (get it while it is still there): http://creotologymartialarts.com/blo...ory/battle-ki/

For the record, here is what http://creotology.com/SokeCameron.html said:

Grand Master Cameron
    Brady Cameron
    Creotology™ Program Creator and Founder

Soke Cameron’s first two experiences he had are rare and have only been done by few people. It is for sure a very small group of people. He first started practicing breath work like most people start out doing in the martial arts. You practice the mechanical movements of certain strikes, kicks, and blocks, while breathing in alignment with your movements. Then his instructor had him doing breathing katas (mechanical movements of the martial arts). Some of the movements were shallow and soft breaths; some were hard and forceful breaths. Movements were alternated back and forth. They would practice chest breathing and abdomen breathing. Next, they trained in back breathing. They soon developed a system for breathing that isolated all the breath and certain muscle groups for the body.

They worked, what was referred to as, internal energy. Now to Soke Cameron, this was a generic idea, for the body is energy anyway. Therefore, no matter what you are doing, you are always working with energy. He prefers to think of it more like isometric muscle movements that are in direct alignment with your breathing. It is carried out by a shifting in your belief systems. This expands your consciousness and allows the concept of self to accept and do bigger and bigger things. After much breath work and body movements, they got to the point where they could take full power kicks to the groin with no protection. They could take hits to the solar plexus and anywhere (all over the body and head).

We know what you are thinking and we don’t blame you. We wouldn’t think it was real either. However, Soke Cameron has many of his own black belts who can do it, so it is a proven formula. You just have to be able to open yourself to the idea and experience the possibility.

They started doing breath work in special made vats of ice water. The vats were made with special arm and leg structures (so they would not drown) and there were always plenty of people around for an extra measure of safety. They would practice all of their breathing katas and breathing concepts in these vats of freezing water.

After about two years of this, his instructor wanted to know if he wanted to do something weird and exciting. The instructor told him it would expand his consciousness like nothing he had ever done before. He thought, “After taking the hits and kicks to the major parts of the body, what could expand my consciousness more than that?” They were already doing what other people say is not possible. Well, out by his house he introduced Soke Cameron to a hole in the ground. It was just wide enough for someone to jump into and stand. He told him that this used to be a form of suffering and torture, but after he did it, he realized it was a great tool for consciousness.

He explained to Soke Cameron “I went into the ground for four days and four nights, covered up to my neck in dirt. You will be allowed just enough water to keep from dehydrating and no food.” Soke Cameron told him “Yes I would like to try.” It was the most incredible experience he says he ever had in his life.

After he came back from this experience, over the next three years, he began to write information out he did not have to think about. It just came to him. That is also the time he began his mission. He has listened to hundreds of self-help programs, attended seminar after seminar, and read hundreds of books on the subject. He spent time alone just thinking about the information. He felt the information could be created into planned missions to incorporate the information. He produced a system that you could learn directly from and grow as an individual.

After over twenty-five years in the martial arts, he was awarded his Sokeship He was given this honor by Soke John Kanzler of the Eastern USA International Martial Arts Association.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 9:18pm

Style: Ju-Jitsu/BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's the cached page with everything still intact (sokecameron.html): http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us This link also includes the claims to certification jwinch was highlighting and asking about.

I imagine the other pages can be pulled up in cache too.

Jeff Cook

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 10:10pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you both VERY much for that.

For the record though, when I was looking for his nutritional tips a few hours ago, I did skim through the About Soke Cameron section. And now that whole section has been taken down?

Not to make an accusation, but this is from viewing his profile on Bullshido:
    Last Activity: Today 05:00 PM
    For those keeping score, that is 44 minutes after kikoolol's post, 1 hour and 43 minutes before I attempted to check his nutrition tips (About Me still up), and 2 hours and 52 minutes before it was confirmed that his About Me page was taken down.

Cameron, since I know you're still reading this thread, you only make yourself look shadier by attempting to backtrack and cover up. If you're hiding something, we will find it. Just come forward now and we will let up. If not, then don't expect this thread to end any time soon.

And again, just imagine how shady this all looks to a prospective student.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 10:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is a special treat: The Laws of Creation at
    http://bradycameron.com/lawsofcreation.html

Some of my favorites:

The Law of Crystallizing Realities
    Crystallizing realities are creations that create later than expected whenever the conditions in our lives and most our belief systems allow for it to create.

The Law of Information
    Information is the number one way to dissolve obstacles. Information shreds obstacles into little bits and makes them more like a quantum waves instead of hard particles. It helps to reveal other possibilities rather than you staying stuck in the one viewpoint of not being able to get around the obstacle. Information is processed on a datum level, meaning that we process it one bit at a time, just like when we learn to read, write, and listen. But when we move up our level, we find we are able to process data on a stratum level. We are able to process many layers of information at a time, and then integrate it, and then expand our consciousness into the universe by doing so.

The Law of Accepting Energy
    Do not defend yourself against petty attacks, opinions and the judgments of other people. These attacks come from weaker individuals who are just trying to get you to conform to their model of reality in which they are better than you are. This makes them feel powerful and in control. But in reality, they are the opposite of that. The reason putting you down makes them feel better stems from their own insecurities and their own self-inadequacies. But when they say something negative about you and you don't accept it, you stop participating in their creation by not trying to change what is in their minds.
    What makes them so special for you to feel the need to defend yourself against their insecure inadequacies? Creotology calls these people energy vampires and they operate from a survivor point of view, not a creator’s point of view.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 10:25pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinch2 View Post
    I don't know about his tips but I do know that he claimed certification as a personal trainer, nutritional guide, some sort of cardiovascular certification, and some training on anti-aging. I did not see his tips but I do know that as of a couple of days ago, he had those listed on his website.

As a personal trainer myself, I have to say that being full of crap and openly breaking the law are two very different things. I know, you are saying well duh!!

Let me explain. If he wants to claim any type of rank, he can do so and the only thing that can be done is we call him a liar. If he claims to be a dietician, nutritionist, or nuritional counselor without a state license, he is breaking the law. Nutrition is covered under medical law, I know this becasue my wife is a nutritionist.

Now is Mr. Cameron going to still be claiming to be a nutritional guide. If he is, he has to be a licensed nutritionist ot dietician.

Which are you Mr. Cameron?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 10:45pm

Style: Judo, BJJ, MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's a licensed coward who knows he's been called on some fake lineage bs. He's now attempting to cover his tracks. He will probably keep this fake lineage intact in person and internally while limiting its publication outside so he gets less criticism.

I hereby award you a third degree black belt in cowardice and a blue belt in shady tactics (too sloppy for a dan rank there, buddy, sorry).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 10:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The home mini course: http://bradycameron.com/Downloads/minicourse.pdf

The information packet: http://bradycameron.com/Downloads/infopacket.pdf

The Warrior Agreement: http://bradycameron.com/Downloads/agreement.pdf

Lot of information about the importance of integrity...

Here is a topic on another forum a couple of years ago. Note who turned up to defend cretinology.
    http://www.fmaforum.org/index.php?sh...1832&pid=28429

But, don't miss this rare footage of the Soke demonstrating chokes:
    http://www.chakpak.com/video/creotol...part-2/2028732

And for those of you interested in his anti aging advice, here it is (from http://www.divyainfosoft.com/work/bj...al-master.html)

Anti-Aging
    Back pain:
    1. Sleep on your side.
    2. Stay out of bed-only be there to sleep.
    3. Take up yoga or a stretch regiment (this is powerful medicine, I know from experience).
    4. Walk, it releases endorphins.
    5. Apply heating pads to achy body parts.
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast