Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 9:21pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by harr View Post
    First off, I cannot deny that I did train with an instructor in Indianapolis Indiana in the early 80's who was trained under Dr. Sacharnoski. However, I did find my training to be pleasurable and worthy of the time that I spent participating in it. There was a period of about 6 years roughly, that we trained for four hours a day in the art of Kempo Jujitsu and Yawara Jujitsu. As a few years went by, my instructor decided that he wanted us to have more exposure in the art of Okinawan Goju Kempo. He felt we needed more training in stand up hand to hand combat. It is also true that I did learn about Ki training through this instructor.
    An instructor. Who mysteriously does not have a name, and neither does his dojo. This is useful for conviently making this story unfalsifiable.

Blah blah blah blah I will however tell you this; I do not know much about Dr. Sacharnoski, I cannot even contest anything about his rank or who he has studied with.
    So let me get this straight: You spent years studying under his students in various locations throughout the country, yet don't even know his rank or lineage?

But I will simply say this; he is one of the most amazing martial artists I have ever met. And even after meeting and working with many MMA fighters in Vegas, knowledge wise, he is still at the top of the heap in the prospective art that he teaches.
    Having knowledge in a topic does not make you a skilled martial artist. And how the **** does the second sentence prove anything at all? Of course he'll know more about New Age Ninja LARPing than MMA fighters, because no one in the cage uses that ****. I'm willing to bet anything that those MMA fighters you claim are "worse" than him know more about jiu jitsu than he ever will. Apples to Oranges, and not even relevant in terms of being a skilled fighter.

The Ki training is something of great interest to many people and I do understand this. I truly thought it was bull **** the first time I was taught it. But there is an interesting thing that happens: When you actually participate in the training and you are able to really punch and kick other people, you will realize it is not fake.
    Translation: I knew it was bullshit, but then social roleplaying kicked in and the cult has been doing it ever since!

So this is a standing gentleman’s invitation. Anyone, after the first of the year, who would like to come to Vegas and punch and kick my demo team, I will accommodate.
    As in pay for travel expenses and meals? Why, I might actually disregard how completely dangerous it is to randomly travel to a suspected cult leader's headquarters!

However, check your ego at the door and come in with the attitude that you want to see if this is real or not.
    And this is proof that your system is the effects of nothing more than social roleplaying. If one comes in with the attitude that the art is bullshit,and is unwilling to LARP with the cult, it won't work. When it comes to martial arts, if it doesn't work under skepticism, it doesn't work, end of discussion.

If you hit and you drop my guys, then I look like a liar. You prove me wrong. But if you do not drop my guys you give a live testimonial on tape that you were not a believer when you came to Vegas, but after participating, you are now a believer and it is real.
    When I hit and drop your guys...they will just perform mental gymnastics in an attempt to make an excuse for why it "didn't work this time, but is totally d3@d1y!!!". Then, they will get angry that I embarrassed their cult leader like that. Then, I go "missing" for eternity.

And if I don't hit your guys, the testimonial will be no problem, because I was obviously already brainwashed. As you knew when you made this offer, there is simply no way anyone takes you up on such a dangerous offer.

Gentlemen, Ki training is not about making the statement that we are superior to you. It has nothing to do with that.
    Which is exactly why you just proclaimed the testimonial offer, right? Riiiiiight.

It is not about trying to make your punching and kicking art ineffective. The Ki training that I provide is like any other martial arts. It provides another option for you incase you get rocked in a fight, and no, you do not have to stand there and do all that hissing and breathing that you see us doing, Ki works 24/7, 365. Once again, it is not about being a bad ass; it is just another method to help you deal with punches and kicks in a fight.
    Okay then, here's my offer to you: Walk into Team Wand's gym or Xtreme Couture. Offer to spar with one of them. Use your ki training to not get the **** kicked out of you by the baddest pros alive. Make sure a bullshido member is there to witness the incident, as well as make sure that the fighter you're sparring has no affiliation with you. And make sure someone films the enitre incident so I may laugh at it.

My personal development company is called Creotology. What does that mean? Creo is derived from the Latin word "creation” and tology means "the study of something" so if you put the words together it means creational study. What we study is how to live a more successful and emotionally balanced life. Example: Attention controls and creates reality. Whatever you focus on will expand. Whatever you are focusing on will be your dominant thoughts, which will more than likely lead to an action. When you bring your attention under your control you are able to be more productive in your daily life, and are able to manage yourself better. When you control your attention like this you automatically train your personal will. Your personal will is what gives you the ability to take action on what you have placed your attention on daily.
    This sounds like it is composed in part of the Theory of Perception, in part of a really bad motivational cd, and in part of a new age religious cult's "About Us" webpage.

We have procedures that teach you how to manage your thoughts so that instead of becoming stressed out you can control your thoughts and emotions so that you are the "eye" of the hurricane, instead of the winds that are blowing out of control. I am currently revamping some of the names of our procedures because without knowing what they are, to a mind that has no understanding of the technique, the name like "Inner Dimensional Mind Traveling" causes people to become confused and to place that information with what ever knowledge they have currently inside of their minds.
    Translation: We brainwash our members.

Inner dimensional mind traveling is the ability to go to the interface of your thoughts; you can call this the void if you choose. This means the mind has become quiet, and you are not creating any thoughts. You are now experiencing other information that has been locked inside of your conscious mind. There is a big difference between creating your thoughts daily and being able to experience thoughts that are already stored information in your mind. It is true that this can lead to possible images of other things you are not aware of. Just think about imaging but. Without projecting thoughts.
    :englishmo

At my school my students can work out with other instructors or at other schools. I have nothing to hide, if you want more information, gentlemen, just ask me. Contact me through Creotology.com and I will provide you with whatever information you want to know. Thank you all and have a great day.
    As one would learn in any decent Persuasion class, a very effective persuasion technique is to make your audience think that they have a way out while talking **** about the alternatives. In other words, of course you tell students that they can train at other schools because you know that they won't. After spending hours talking about how shitty other martial arts are, and how a friend of a guy used his ki to survive the d3@d1y streetz, and witnessing the LARPing in front of other Kool Aid drinkers, I'm willing to bet you have no students who actually train in other disciplines. And why do I have to give your site any more traffic to contact you, why not just keep posting here?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 9:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by m3rlin View Post
    I just don't understand these attacks? He gives a detailed explanation as to what all of you are whining about and one of you attack his use of paragraphs?

I guess some people have nothing better to do in their lives then to try to bring everyone else down. Start building yourself up and learn from others instead of attacking what you don't know and trying to bring others down.

I think the Soke explained himself quite well and I don't know about how you came up in the martial arts, but I was always taught to respect those that put in the time and effort to receive such rank. If you are a black belt, you should be ashamed and see if you can dig out your brown belt to replace it- if you are just coming up in the martial arts, you need to learn respect for those ranked above you!
    Hey dude, how's it going? I can't help but shake my head at this post. Not to be rude, but many people on this forum are going to really frown upon this. For one, I see you don't name your instructor or your experience in the martial arts. So we have no context to draw from when you talk about what the martial arts have taught you.

And not to mention:
    You have 1 post on this entire forum.
    If I was pessimistic, I'd say you were Cameron himself or one of his instructors/students.

Furthermore, you see those stickied threads at the top of the forum? Those are meant to be read by all members. They are the rules of this forum, as well as a sort of Hall of Fame of bad arguments and bad persusasion tactics, complete with rebuttals. I suggest reading those threads before making post #2.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 10:15pm

Style: kempo and jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You make no coherent sense!

I am done hear! You do want to talk and hear explanation. You just want your cult practice thrown onto someone else. Later wish you luck!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 10:24pm

Style: Anything Goes

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And so it starts... oy.

Well, sir, this instructor you studied under for six years must've made a heck of an impression on you. What was his name?

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 1:03am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for pointing out the "rules". I am disabled and have been out of the martial arts for over 15 years. I studied with Shihan Garcia and Shihan Duran in San Antonio, TX. As I am pretty sure you know nothing of them or the Universal Warrior Ju Jitsu Federation, I felt no need to bring it up, but since you wanted to know.

I was just surfing around looking to see what was going on in the world of martial arts. If this is it - I am glad I am out. I am OVERJOYED to have the knowledge, but if this forum is what has become of the arts, I have no desire to return even for information. Call me an outdated old fart, but I believe in the old ways. Respect - Honor - Loyalty. Anyway... You get the point.

All I saw here was people bashing a Soke that they do not know, have not met, and never intend to meet. Just a bunch of "Martial Artist" sitting around bad mouthing each other. As for your rules - Call me an asshole if you like - Ban me if you like - No need to reply, for I shall never return to see it.

I am truly sad if this is the new Martial Arts world.

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 9:03am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by m3rlin View Post
    I just don't understand these attacks? He gives a detailed explanation as to what all of you are whining about and one of you attack his use of paragraphs?
    I've no patience for someone who makes grandiose claims, but can't respond with anything better than a tombstone of text. He may have mastered the secrets of the universe, and now I'm hoping he'll learn about the many uses of the "Enter" key.

I think the Soke explained himself quite well and I don't know about how you came up in the martial arts, but I was always taught to respect those that put in the time and effort to receive such rank. If you are a black belt, you should be ashamed and see if you can dig out your brown belt to replace it- if you are just coming up in the martial arts, you need to learn respect for those ranked above you!
    I couldn't give a flying **** at a rolling doughnut about respect for rank. In my opinion, such reverence has been nothing but an impediment for learning in the martial arts. It's a refuge for the intellectually lazy, and a tool for liars to use on the less experienced.

For that matter, I could claim the title "Soke" for myself, if I was so inclined. Would that make you respect me more? I bloody well hope not. Judge me by my words and by the ideas I put forward, not by some rank title that I could award to myself.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 10:44am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    I've no patience for someone who makes grandiose claims, but can't respond with anything better than a tombstone of text. He may have mastered the secrets of the universe, and now I'm hoping he'll learn about the many uses of the "Enter" key.

I couldn't give a flying **** at a rolling doughnut about respect for rank. In my opinion, such reverence has been nothing but an impediment for learning in the martial arts. It's a refuge for the intellectually lazy, and a tool for liars to use on the less experienced.

For that matter, I could claim the title "Soke" for myself, if I was so inclined. Would that make you respect me more? I bloody well hope not. Judge me by my words and by the ideas I put forward, not by some rank title that I could award to myself.

^^^^^
    Can I get an Amen!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 11:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am done hear! You do want to talk and hear explanation. You just want your cult practice thrown onto someone else. Later wish you luck!
    With all due respect, dude, keep in mind that this is one of the most viewed martial arts sites on the web. Also, keep in mind that many people check these forums before enlisting in a martial arts school. For that matter, keep in mind that a Google search of your art is going to display this discussion right near the top of the results.

This is important because in this discussion, other people, including myself, have raised legitimate concerns regarding your practices. Those concerns include:

1.) You claim to have numerous black belts with no traceable lineage and provide no names of instructors/schools you attended.

2.) Your technique is sloppy, even dangerous.

3.) Numerous people have called your organization "cultish"

4.) Some of your techniques seem to be the result of social roleplaying.

Now, if you address these concerns, it will make your school look good in the eyes of prospective students. However, dodging these concerns while offering no reason for why having these concerns makes "no coherent sense" only raises another concern:

5.) You refuse to answer questions from doubters, and instead isolate yourself from the non-believers. Which, by the way, is another tactic that many cult leaders use.

Sorry if it seems like we are attacking you, but we are all very concerned about what we see. Perhaps we are simply confused. If only there was a soke who could clear up the red flags we all see....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 11:54am

Style: PTK, MT, & Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lysol,

That was very well stated. Cheers,

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 4:51pm

Style: PTK, MT, & Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Cameron,

I would also like to ask you who, if anyone, provided the education, training, and certification for your personal training, nutritional "guide", anti-aging, and cardiovascular training? Specifically, under what organization are you a certified personal trainer? What, if any, background do you have in anatomy, physiology, biomechanics, and motor behavior that prepared you for this? In addition, I would ask you the same questions about your nutritional guide certification and your cardiovascular training certification. Finally what, if any, expertise do you have in aging, gerontology, or other related field that prepares you to provide "anti-aging" services?
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast