Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/13/2009 8:22am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only place I see anything connected with "Daiyoshin Ryu" is with Rod Sachernoski's clown circus. I expect most of those multi-dan BB's are similar.

Posted On:
    8/13/2009 8:26am

Style: 5x5, 5.56mm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The life-extension link is dead. Both ironic and a shame... would have been a hoot.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2009 8:54am

Style: Grappling/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys his book "The Abstract Man and The Reflective Reality" can be found here on Google Books.

http://books.google.ca/books?id=Y-gx...age&q=&f=false

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2009 10:09am

Style: Pekiti Tirsia Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm glad that others agree that this guy is giving off some serious cultish vibes. Having never really come across one of these before, I am not sure how to proceed but at least others on here are getting informed. I guess that is a good start.

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 2:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SOke whatever is over on judoforum splain'n his whacky cult now.

http://judoforum.com/index.php?showt...6&#entry500593

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 2:56pm

Style: Pekiti Tirsia Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Glad to see that he is getting some real questioning on judoforums. Hopefully he will stop in here as well. There is also a thread on Budoseek so it appears that several forums have notice him lately. Judoforum seems to have gotten to the party first judging by the date on their posts.

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 5:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The forward rolling ukemi (zempo kaiten ukemi waza in Judo) are pretty bad. Dead toes in the back, and the hands are out of position in a couple of ways. Falling that way on a hard surface with any speed could injure both hands/wrists. The dead toes means that the foot in the back is flat-can't get up quickly or resist a push with toes down.

Oh, but it's for the streets, forgot!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 6:54pm

Style: kempo and jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Thank you for the invitation gentlemen.

First off, I cannot deny that I did train with an instructor in Indianapolis Indiana in the early 80's who was trained under Dr. Sacharnoski. However, I did find my training to be pleasurable and worthy of the time that I spent participating in it. There was a period of about 6 years roughly, that we trained for four hours a day in the art of Kempo Jujitsu and Yawara Jujitsu. As a few years went by, my instructor decided that he wanted us to have more exposure in the art of Okinawan Goju Kempo. He felt we needed more training in stand up hand to hand combat. It is also true that I did learn about Ki training through this instructor. Through the years, I continued to study Internal Energy and the mind with much passion. After six years I ended up leaving Indianapolis and moving to Lafayette and running a health club there. Out of the aerobics room I formulated a small class. I had around 35 regular students and as we all have experienced, we have others that just come and go. However one of these students told me about a gentleman who taught the art of Aki- Jujitsu. I told my student that I would like to meet him and to arrange a meeting. My student did that and introduced me to Soke Dan Pate. Who, ironically enough was a sanctioned Soke under Dr. Sacharnoski. Soke Pate and I hit is off very well and after testing me in front of his black belts and himself, I was awarded my fourth Dan and was made chief instructor of the Kempo Jujitsu system. During this time I taught them the art of Kempo Jujitsu and in exchange I was trained in the art of Dai-yoshin Jujitsu and Nihon Ryu Jujitsu. I studied approximately four years with Soke Pate in these arts before relocating to Texas, where I trained another two years under him in these arts as well. I have not had any real contact with the Sacharnoski federation for almost 15 years. I have, sense that time, studied with numerous martial artists, and learned many different things from all of them. Nowadays, cross training is a big thing. I am always looking to find new instructors who can teach me new things. This is why I enjoy the exposure of all the mixed martial artists in Las Vegas. I will however tell you this; I do not know much about Dr. Sacharnoski, I cannot even contest anything about his rank or who he has studied with. But I will simply say this; he is one of the most amazing martial artists I have ever met. And even after meeting and working with many MMA fighters in Vegas, knowledge wise, he is still at the top of the heap in the prospective art that he teaches. The Ki training is something of great interest to many people and I do understand this. I truly thought it was bull **** the first time I was taught it. But there is an interesting thing that happens: When you actually participate in the training and you are able to really punch and kick other people, you will realize it is not fake. So this is a standing gentleman’s invitation. Anyone, after the first of the year, who would like to come to Vegas and punch and kick my demo team, I will accommodate. However, check your ego at the door and come in with the attitude that you want to see if this is real or not. If you hit and you drop my guys, then I look like a liar. You prove me wrong. But if you do not drop my guys you give a live testimonial on tape that you were not a believer when you came to Vegas, but after participating, you are now a believer and it is real. Gentlemen, Ki training is not about making the statement that we are superior to you. It has nothing to do with that. It is not about trying to make your punching and kicking art ineffective. The Ki training that I provide is like any other martial arts. It provides another option for you incase you get rocked in a fight, and no, you do not have to stand there and do all that hissing and breathing that you see us doing, Ki works 24/7, 365. Once again, it is not about being a bad ass; it is just another method to help you deal with punches and kicks in a fight.
    My personal development company is called Creotology. What does that mean? Creo is derived from the Latin word "creation” and tology means "the study of something" so if you put the words together it means creational study. What we study is how to live a more successful and emotionally balanced life. Example: Attention controls and creates reality. Whatever you focus on will expand. Whatever you are focusing on will be your dominant thoughts, which will more than likely lead to an action. When you bring your attention under your control you are able to be more productive in your daily life, and are able to manage yourself better. When you control your attention like this you automatically train your personal will. Your personal will is what gives you the ability to take action on what you have placed your attention on daily. We have procedures that teach you how to manage your thoughts so that instead of becoming stressed out you can control your thoughts and emotions so that you are the "eye" of the hurricane, instead of the winds that are blowing out of control. I am currently revamping some of the names of our procedures because without knowing what they are, to a mind that has no understanding of the technique, the name like "Inner Dimensional Mind Traveling" causes people to become confused and to place that information with what ever knowledge they have currently inside of their minds. Inner dimensional mind traveling is the ability to go to the interface of your thoughts; you can call this the void if you choose. This means the mind has become quiet, and you are not creating any thoughts. You are now experiencing other information that has been locked inside of your conscious mind. There is a big difference between creating your thoughts daily and being able to experience thoughts that are already stored information in your mind. It is true that this can lead to possible images of other things you are not aware of. Just think about imaging but. Without projecting thoughts. At my school my students can work out with other instructors or at other schools. I have nothing to hide, if you want more information, gentlemen, just ask me. Contact me through Creotology.com and I will provide you with whatever information you want to know. Thank you all and have a great day.

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 8:31pm

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you think you might try adding paragraphs sometime? Thanks in advance.

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 9:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

That is the best you can come up with?

I just don't understand these attacks? He gives a detailed explanation as to what all of you are whining about and one of you attack his use of paragraphs?

I guess some people have nothing better to do in their lives then to try to bring everyone else down. Start building yourself up and learn from others instead of attacking what you don't know and trying to bring others down.

I think the Soke explained himself quite well and I don't know about how you came up in the martial arts, but I was always taught to respect those that put in the time and effort to receive such rank. If you are a black belt, you should be ashamed and see if you can dig out your brown belt to replace it- if you are just coming up in the martial arts, you need to learn respect for those ranked above you!
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast