Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 2:18pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It sounds like he is probably qualified to teach heavy breathing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2010 2:48pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crawford View Post
    report him to the state licensing board for practicing psychology/social work without a license. Here, he's admitting he's fucking with people's brains to help them attain whatever he thinks is mental fitness. Last I heard, mental fitness, helping people with self confidence and self esteem issues was the domain of mental health professionals. A black belt in a dubious martial art hardly constitutes the academic qualifications for this.

But that's really not what he's offering. If you read closely, he's only offering to give people the "mental strength" of a black belt. It's nothing more than puffery, and puffery isn't illegal. And helping people with confidence is NOT something you need to be a mental health professional to do. I recently finished undergrad as a communication major, and I'm legally allowed to give advice on that. Joel Osteen (sp?) and various other non-mental health professionals have made careers out of it. Hell, how many legit martial arts schools promise that as well? I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just making the point that reporting him to authorities is pointless because he's really not doing anything illegal.

Anything we can do, other than pass him on to Quack Watch and let them deal with this?

Posted On:
    6/30/2012 11:46pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: NONE

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello guys.
    Okay so I know that I am late on this thread but I want to add some stuff in.

I came across this on Google!! Thank you so much for posting this thread, because I have been wanting to make some things sort of public. For those of you who think his website is cultish DING DING DING you are correct. I know Brady M Cameron PERSONALLY. My ex boyfriend use to work for him... And thats how I met him. They tried getting me into this whole scam. Brady is a polygamist! He at the time (2008-2009) Had a wife and three girl friends. Two lived with him and two in a separate house. They all basically worship the ground he walks on. He is always trying to find other girls. I use to live with my bf in one house with his other two girls. When I broke up with my bf and moved Brady tried to get me to come back to vegas to be one of his girls. He tries to trick people with this mind stuff, and uses big words and long explanations. He doesnt even practice martial arts. He just feeds people this **** and they eat it. The people he has working for him are at his beck and call. They are litterally a cult. Well anyways. Just wanted to add that. Also... Sorry this doesnt have to do with your martial arts. This will be the only thing I post. THANKS

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    7/01/2012 7:13am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ldholcombe View Post
    Sorry this doesnt have to do with your martial arts. This will be the only thing I post. THANKS
    It provides background information on the subject of this thread, so it is relevant. People bump two year old threads all the time, and they don't even add anything to the content.
    Welcome to Bullshido.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/01/2012 7:22am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man's added some weight since this thread was started. Perhaps he's given up on the nutrition angle. Perhaps he's adding to his Ki reservoir.

From his Powerful Intentions page http://www.powerfulintentions.org/profile/BradyCameron

Believe it or not, if we look to our past we can readily discover our keys to personal manifestation along with how to use them including when and where. By recalling what actions we took to produce our desired results in the past gives us a road map to follow for seeing new creations through from start to finish. The power that you have in your possession is so great that if you learn to release it all at once you would probably blow your life right out of existence. However, learn to discipline that power and the mind and brain can work like two twin engines and take you anywhere you want to go!
    and

A fact is nothing more than an agreed upon belief that gets solidified into your reality. The more people that agree something is so, the more it becomes a fact. You look at a chair, and ask your friend if that is a chair. If they say “yes” - your question has been validated (perceived by more than one person and agreed upon), and becomes a fact. Now, let us look at this example in more detail. Why is the chair a fact? Is it a fact merely because of perceptions? When you look at that chair, you are really looking at what your society has told you to look at. You are looking at an accepted belief that has been indoctrinated into your will over a period of time. The chair is known as a chair because no one in society has challenged this fact. Look at the chair as if no society has given it a meaning. You study it and look at the structure of it. You start to associate the chair with you and your life asking yourself: How can I use it? Can I use it? Will it make my life easier? Will it hurt my life? I am certain these are the questions, along with many more, that people asked themselves when they invented the chair. However, a chair can be used for many purposes. Think of how many things you could do with a chair.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    7/01/2012 7:40am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Man's added some weight since this thread was started. Perhaps he's given up on the nutrition angle. Perhaps he's adding to his Ki reservoir.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysol View Post
    Did he take down his personal training and nutrition tips?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysol View Post
    I won't comment on "nutrition tips" until I see the link, but given the other concerns we have...you know where I'm going with this.
    I believe this is the point Lysol was subtly making in earlier posts. With the picture, it seems to make sense.
    Ki reservoir I'm dying here.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/01/2012 7:44am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From his blog http://creotology.com/blog/category/martial-arts/
    Emphasis is mine. This thread is number one on a search under his name.

Personal Development and the Energy Vampire
    I am constantly being attacked for my Personal Development because I came from the world of Martial Arts. If someone does not like your lineage and/or your Instructors, they take it out on you. It seems everyone displays the complex that, “My Instructor can whip your Instructor,” and, “My credentials are better than yours in the Martial Arts.”
    One of the things that Personal Development helped me to see was not to be swayed in your endeavors to better yourself and to help another grow in the process if they so desire it. Personal Development has helped me see that perceptions are a funny thing. The reason is, perceptions are formulated from your beliefs. So, whatever a person believes about you will constitute their perception of you. This happens even if what they know about you is conjecture and lies. However, most people do not care about this since they want what they want to be true about you regardless of whether it is true or not.
    There are people in the Martial Arts who do not like one of my Instructors and because of this they are of the opinion that he and I are no good and everything we learned and practiced is a joke. They do not take the time to get to know me to see if I am a good Martial Artist, they just continue to troll.
    Any evidence you offer to them is never going to be good enough for them to even take a new viewpoint into consideration. I mean, if they turn back now, then everything they posted on their site and everywhere else makes them look foolish. However, with the information I post on my website it merely continues to make it look bad for them and they know it. Personal Development calls these people the “Nay Sayers” since they want only to follow you around and criticize you rather than do anything constructive in their own world and seem to exist only to put others down. I believe this gives them some feeling of control in their world and helps them cope with their own fears and self-inadequacies. Personal Development does not teach that instead of handling your own fears and self-doubts you project onto others and try to make them look small or try to fix them in a vain attempt to fix yourself.

One of the seven skills in Self-Mastery is to recognize that others will say and do what they want and at your expense sometimes. However, these types of “Energy Vampires” who try and drain the life force from you for their own survival always get what is coming to them in the end. They have to as it is in their own consciousness and they cannot get away from themselves. Their habits will eventually catch up with them and take their toll.
    Live your life with honor and respect that even if you have made mistakes in your life so has everyone else. However, the difference with you is you are fixing yours to the best you can and moving on as an honest and heartfelt caring person. But that means caring for you and loving yourself first. As for the others, wish them luck and give them room to grow and “maybe” in time they will grow as a more conscious person and evolve from their small consciousness into something larger allowing them to really help humanity.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213