Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 10:58pm

Style: PTK, MT, & Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff C. View Post
    Cameron, you can read all you need about your hero Rod Sacharnoski here: http://www.e-budokai.com/jukokai/index.htm There are copies of the court documents linked there, and a wealth of easily-verifiable information about the guy who signed your rank certificate.

Jeff Cook
    Beat you to it Jeff! LOL

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 11:06pm

Style: Ju-Jitsu/BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cameron, this is friggin' sweet! You are the proud recipient of one of Sacharnoski's "Sex Way House" certificates!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See link from my last post, go down to "Related Exhibits," and check out the rank certificate stuff. If one is to "create" Japanese-looking certificates, one must make sure they don't dick-up the kanji.

Jeff Cook

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 11:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinch2 View Post
    Beat you to it Jeff! LOL
    Damnit, man! I still beat you to posting his SEX WAY HOUSE certificate, from his own MySpace page! (I had to save it on my server, so as to post it cleanly.)

Jeff Cook

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 11:27pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^I also saved a copy of that "certificate", because something tells me that tomorrow, that certificate will disappear from his Myspace. He will say it has nothing to do with us pointing out that the certificate is blatantly fake, but rather because he's so humble he decided he doesn't want to brag by posting his certificates, or some such bullshit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2009 8:41am

Style: PTK, MT, & Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damnit, man! I still beat you to posting his SEX WAY HOUSE certificate, from his own MySpace page! (I had to save it on my server, so as to post it cleanly.)

Jeff Cook

Well played sir...

:bowdown:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2009 3:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So now here's an interesting development: I'm assuming he really is going to stop posting here, in an attempt to let this thread die. So I decided to contact his Myspace to see how he feels knowing that his rank certificates hold "Sex Way House" instead of "BEST NINJA EVA!!" like he probably assumed.

Here's the message I sent:

Quote Originally Posted by My Message

Good Morning:

I was looking at your certificates, and noticed that two of those certificates have the phrase "Sex Way House" written in Japanese on them. I checked with the Japanese Studies professor at my university, and also with Bullshido, and they both confirmed the phrase. I found this very curious, to say the least.

-*my name*
    Now, look at this:

Quote Originally Posted by His Response
    *my name*,

I understand your comment... I have not been involved with the juko-Kai for about 13-14 years and at that time it was with a Soke Pate who was under Sacharnoski. My involment with them was not enjoyable and I have not kept up with them through the years. That is why I went to different federations looking for support. I do not teach the arts on the diplomas anymore because I do not believe in them although I did train in them. All I know as a young man in my early to mid twenties you kind of trust your Instructors. I am 44 years old now and not so blind as I was then with the Juko-kai. The man seemed impressive and all looked legit too me at that time. I am now with and have been with the eastern usa federation and have discussed theses matters with Soke Kanzler who is now my sponsor. I posted those diplomas on my space because I told Bullshido I would. I have nothing to hide and have been as forth coming as I can. My new site will reflect only my rank in kempo-jujitsu and Yawara Jujitsu and that is all I will teach if, I ever decide to reopen a school. I do not read Japaneese or speak it. I just accepted a diploma for my work and training that I most certainly did put in.I appericate you being civil about the matter and appericate the opportunity to clearify myself. Also I trust your translation about the diploma. I have been looking around the internet and am shocked by what sacharnoski has become. Trust me *my name* I will never be back there with him again.
    Hmm...any thoughts?

Ghost of Kawaishi

Posted On:
    8/19/2009 4:10pm

Style: judo, parenting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cameron, this is friggin' sweet! You are the proud recipient of one of Sacharnoski's "Sex Way House" certificates!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See link from my last post, go down to "Related Exhibits," and check out the rank certificate stuff. If one is to "create" Japanese-looking certificates, one must make sure they don't dick-up the kanji.

Jeff Cook

Aren't those kinda like collector's cards? I'm mean there has to be a certain status to having a "sex way house" diploma. That's got to be worth, what 3 Ashida Kim diplomas, a box of krispy kremes, or a gently used Playboy?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/20/2009 4:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lysol, I think his response was a good one, and seemed honest. Maybe there is some hope for him....however, I would not post those certificates or even mention a history with Jukokai if that is how he truly feels. Hell, I made the USMA mistake a billion years ago. When I discovered what was really going on, I totally and quite loudly and publicly disassociated myself with the organization and Porter, and threatened them for years to remove my information from their site. What FINALLY got them to remove it was when I told them I got plenty of phone calls requesting classes, due to the erroneous USMA listing, and every time I got a call I highly discouraged them from having anything to do with the USMA.

At that point, they FINALLY removed the remainder of my info.

Perhaps Cameron will start to do the right thing too. It would be in his best interest to do so.

Cris (cdnronin - how you been bro?), if I had one of those certs, I too would consider it to be a collector's item, and I would keep it too - but in accordance with what I stated above, I would show it off in a whole different light!

Jeff Cook

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/20/2009 9:17pm

Style: Judo, BJJ, MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's a weird psychology to these sorts of things. While he will consciously and actively argue against these claims out of the same self-serving bias everyone possesses, I suspect from the tone of the response that deep down he's convinced of the error of his ways and will be too unsettled to stick with the views he had before, whether or not he consciously realizes it has anything to do with this place.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/20/2009 9:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To Jeff and U1ysses:

I agree with you both. I felt it was all honest and accurate, but I am very confused as to why he didn't just post that here days ago when we asked for essentially what he just posted...
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 111213 LastLast