Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/11/2009 8:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TKD, jiu-jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

StrongHeartAcademy

Martial arts training has a wide variety of benefits beyond learning to defend oneself in physical conflict. Learning Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a great and fun way to get (and stay) into great shape. Training will improve body awareness, balance, flexibility, strength, reflexes, and many more. Consistent training will also help melt stress as well as shape and focus the competitive spirit. Training can help one reach all of these goals and provide the piece of mind that only comes from hard work and sacrifice. At SHA all are respected and welcomed.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    8/11/2009 8:56pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Morbius, please read this stickie that discusses gym ratings if you haven't done so already. Ratings and You --- Read This Before Posting Your Review. - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Giving a gym a "9" means that it has national level competitors in that area. Maybe your gym has that, I don't know.

Also copying and pasting the third paragraph on the school's home page does not a good review make.

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 9:41pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TKD, jiu-jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Students competing in Rage in the cage, tournaments in California and many local tournaments. If the rating is incorrect my apologies.

I started training at Strong Heart Academy with Mike Martin this year. So many bjj schools here have purple or brown belts teaching that they switch out all the time. Mike is the owner and instructor. To top it off, he got his black belt from Joe Moreira, who is pretty famous in the bjj word as I'm coming to find out.

For more "reviews" see the testimonials on the website strongheartacademy.com