Posted On:
    8/11/2009 12:49am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

How to avoid Bully Investigation!

Are the Bullies bullying you?

Are you a Martial Artist cashing in on false claims of qualification, service history or just plain skill?

Here is how many investigations resulting in fraud come about:

A Bully or affiliate views a website similar to the following:

www.MACSIA.com

Martial Art and Combat Science Institute of Australia (MACSIA)

FUN! FIT! DEADLY!

MACSIA incorporates the three newest and most dangerous martial arts under one roof in the heartland of Australia's busiest CBD, Ballarat.
    HapKwonDo (HKD), developed by Sifu Sensei Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III, Kinrojinkanbujindinryu Kungfu Karate (KKK), also developed by the triple S'd Samuel Samson Jnr III with his son Samuel L. Johnson Jnr VII, a double S but no less deadly, and the latest in Reality Based Self Defense (RBSD) from Chinese underground Kung Fu "Hardest Man Alive" tournament champion 19 times running, Bruce "The Jet" Lei, with his system, Ultimate Fighting Power! (UFP!).

About Hap Kwon Do:

Co-ordinated Fist Way- The limitations placed on Martial Artists lead Sifu Sensei Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III (see Instructor Profile) to develop a new martial art that was not confined by the original practitioners of traditional Chinese Martial Arts such as Hapkido, Taekwondo and Pankration. He discarded the useless techniques such as kicks and retained the most devastating punches, blocks and movement such as bobbing and weaving. With nothing like it in the world he called the style Hap Kwon Do, homage to his Grandmasters all over the world.
    Tracing its lineage back over three thousand years, HapKwonDo is a complete and devastating Martial Art.

About Kinrojinkanbujindinryu Kungfu Karate:

To define this Martial Art requires a lifetime of dedicated training. Start NOW!!!

About Ultimate Fighting Power!:

Bruce "The Jet" Lei developed this system after the success of the UFC and his knowledge that he would beat anyone within seconds of entering the cage. He was told he was banned from participating in the UFC after Dana White saw him fight in an underground death match complete with weapons in 1978. Bruce won against 42 opponents with his bare hand! His other one he tied behind his back! And they all had weapons, including an AK-47! LEARN HOW BRUCE BECAME THE ULTIMATE IN FIGHTING POWER!

Instructor Profile:

Sifu Sensei Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III-
    Black belt- Taekwondo, Karate (all of them), Kyokashin Kungfu, Mu Ty, Savart, TangSueDo, Brazilian JiuiJitsue, Hapkido, Korean Karate, Southern Style Wing Chun, Northern Praying Mantis, Dog-style Kung fu, Fifteen animals Kung fu, Dragon Death Ninjatsu, Phoenix Burn Ninja Academy (internet certified) and Western Boxing, Pankration and Soke-ship from MACSIA.

Sifu Sensei Samuel Samson Jnr VII-
    Black belt- Has received his BB rankings from his father in all arts at age 18! This is the prodigy son.
    Trained in Tai Chi.
    (Please note: Jnr VII is afflicted with a rare genetic condition inherited from his father that makes it impossible for him to lose weight.Be aware this is a sore point for him.)

Bruce "The Jet" Lei-
    On the Okinawan streets of Japan until age 6, Bruce travelled to Korea, the birthplace of Karate to discover secrets that would unlock the power he had learnt fighting for food. When he arrived the Koreans looked sympathetically at the Japanese orphan and before long he was taken in to learn the deadliest of all Martial Arts in a remote mountain location from a true master.
    He left Hong Kong when he was 9 to go to China because a tard of ninja's raided the mountain village he used to trade with and killed everyone by poisoning the water supply, leaving only him and his master to survive due to special Ki training that made them impervious to poison. His master told him he could never disclose his name because more ninja's were sure to follow and he wanted to die in peace. According to Bruce, he is still alive at over 155years old. You too can have that kind of longevity.
    After fighting in too many tournaments to count, Bruce decided it was time to retire undefeated from underground death matches, of which he had won over 5000. He wanted to heal, not hurt. Nurture, not destroy. So he packed his bags and moved to Ballarat where he teaches his deadly secrets to only the most worthy students.

SPECIAL OFFER:

Sign up for all three MACSIA martial arts (5 year contract, fees applicable for early termination) and we'll give you a discount of 10% off the service taxes (GST). Thats a whopping $950 saved!

Call us NOW to hear our ultra reasonable rates!

Timetable:

Monday- 5:30am- 6:30am- Early Risers HKD
    12pm-12:45pm- Lunchtime KKK
    2:30pm-3:30pm- Tiny Tigers HKD/ KKK
    7pm- 7:30pm- Adults HKD
    7:30pm- 7:45pm- Adults KKK

Tuesday- HKD meditation session every hour on the hour starting from 10am and ending at 12pm. Not for children, as meditation includes chi fireball generation and the knocking out of goats.

Wednesday- KKK meditation session- commencing at 1pm. Like Tai Chi, which Sifu Sensei trained under, but better.

Thursday- School Closed for cleaning

Friday- 7:45pm until close- HKD KKK combined Tiny Tigers and Adults.

Saturday/ Sunday- Prior permission from instructors required.

Full membership entitles you to all classes and training any time during the week in all classes (prior written permission, supervision of students required and key must be obtained from Sifu Sensei Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III before MACSIA doors opened).

Testimonials:

"...his techniques are the biggest load...."
    - Black Belt Magazine

"...he thinks he is really good..."
    - Inside Kung Fu Magazine

"You will never find another Sifu Sensei Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III, he is so full of..." "...techniques that require years to learn, he [can] teach them in weeks. Impossible." "...for some serious martial artists, they will look at this guy and say he..." "...has deadly skills that are pure fantasy..." "...for other martial artists...". "...nobody is on this guys level, the depths..." "...of his knowledge prove he..." "...is a cock." "...[because] he rules the roost...""with his [iron fisted] teaching style..." "...his students are learning, but it isn't..." "...a total rip off of Hapkido."
    - Bullshido.net

"...amazing..."
    - Jet Li (on Bruce "the Jet" Lei)

"...I think I met him once, he sounds familiar, didn't he..." "...take on Anderson Silva and destroy him..."
    - Joe Rogan, UFC commentator on Bruce "The Jet" Lei.

"... before long I could kill any mugger in the street. Now I don't worry if someone threatens me with a gun, because I know my HapKwonDo skills will prevail..."
    - Bethany, mother of six.

"...I had tried Brazilian Jiujitsu and found it a bit gay, but Sifu Sensei Soke told me not to crosstrain with other arts because his system is complete..."
    - John, Bethany's son.

"...mum told me that ballet is for girls, so I tried out Sifu Sensei's KKK and fell in love. Now all the guys at school are scared of me..."
    -Tiffany, Bethany's daughter.

"... before I met Bruce I was doing all the things I thought would make me a better fighter, I was spending heaps of time (and money) at a Muay Thai gym that had a BJJ black belt rolling nearly every night with amateur fighters. How wrong I was! Bruce showed me this wrist lock that at first didn't work, but when he showed it to me again and I knew what he wanted me to do, it worked and I have never looked back!!! Thanks Bruce, I am sure to win in my first Mixed Martial Arts tournament this weekend..."
    - Three Time World Champion Underground MMA Death Match Winner Harry Taylor

That Bully or affiliate smells something fishy, but is not in the business of destroying reputation, so words his Investigation Thread thusly:

Has anyone heard of these guys?
    Has anyone trained with these guys?
    Some of the claims seem outrageous, do you agree Bullies?

Bullshido Bully#1:
    Yes, it seems odd there is so many black belts. LOL

Bullshido N00b#1:
    I am totally disgusted with how Sifu Sensei Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III has been treated on this site. You should all be ashamed of yourselves, I bet everyone on this forum is in their parents basement playing video games, you LOOSERS. You have no right to question him, he is awesome!

Bullshido Bully#1:
    Thanks for visiting our site, sometimes we come across as harsh, but we are merely trying to establish the qualifications for the service of teaching a Martial Art so the consumer can make an informed decision, as our industry is self regulated . Are you a student of Sensei Sifu Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III? Or are you him?

Bullshido N00b #1:
    Its SIFU SENSEI Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III.

Bullshido Bully#1:
    Does it really matter?
    My question still stands, are you a student of SIFU SENSEI Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III's? Or are you him?

Bullshido N00b #1:
    Of course it matters... because he told me himself it matters. You guys are all LOOSERS.

Bullshido Bully #2:
    It's LOSER, one O.

Bullshido N00b #1:
    That's all I could expect from a group of tossers on this forum, cracks at my spelling. I'm leaving, have fun screwing up a perfectly innocent martial artists life, I don't want any part of it.

Bullshido Bully #1:
    I'm going to email this SSSSS Jnr III.

Email
    Hi Sifu Sensei Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III,
    I was just wondering if you could verify some of your claims on your website? We here at Bullshido are interested in your background.
    You can find us here:
    bullshido link. com

Bullshido Bully #2:
    I wonder if he'll reply.

Bullshido N00b #1:
    That is harrassment, I hope you have your lawyers ready because he is going to sue you. You guys don't know anything about martial arts, Sifu Sensei Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III 18 year old son has forgotten more than you'll ever know. All you do all the time is ruin people's lives. Shame on you. Didn't your teachers teach you Budo? The true way of the warrior with honour. For shame.

Bullshido Bully #1:
    So you are him. Okay, please verify your lineage.

Bullshido N00b#1:
    I don't have to prove anything to you, plus, I didn't make the website. His teachers are secret. Come down to the dojo and find out for your self. I'm not him, I'm one of his students.

Bullshido Bully #2:
    You certainly sound like him, we do this all the time and what you've said so far is indicative.

Bullshido N00b #2:
    Hi, I am Sifu Sensei Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III. I apologise for my student, he meant well. How can I help?

Bullshido Bully #1:
    Please tell us your instructors names for each of the black blets, or at least where you studied?

Bullshido N00b #2:
    What is a black blet?

Bullshido Bully #1:
    Don't avoid the question with pedantism. Who did you receive your ranks from?

Bullshido N00b #2:
    You know what is really rank, this forum. All day you guys attack innocent members of the martial arts community, people trying to earn a living. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Loosers on their parents keyboard, come down to MACSIA and we'll see who is hard.

2,867 posts later:

Bullshido N00b #2, Sifu Sensei Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III, downgraded to white belt in WTF Taekwondo as this is actual rank, exposed as fraud and finally apologises after flooding Bullshido.net with bullshit, strawmen and other ways of deflecting responsibility for deceiving the public.

Basically what I am saying is I love Bullshido. Frauds watch your fucking back, there is only one way to avoid investigation:
    PUT UP (qualifications, certificates, videos, lineages, etc) OR SHUT UP. Nothing else will save you. Bullshido will get to the truth.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2009 12:56am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post

Basically what I am saying is I love Bullshido.
    Next time just start (and end) with this.

It will be better for all of us.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2009 12:58am

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    or dont publish a website

Posted On:
    8/11/2009 1:14am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was bored at work and trying to limit Bullshido surfing. Voila! A fucking long thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2009 1:17am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was bored at work and trying to limit Bullshido surfing. Voila! A fucking long thread.
    You were faking posting on Bullshido, constructing your own system by copying the systems of others and then attempting to mimic them while practicing solo, and then "sparring" with compliant partners (yourself.)

Do you see now? Do you see what you have done? You have become that which you despise. You are LARPing posting without any aliveness. You are bullposting.

It is ok if you cry a little, we won't judge you.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/11/2009 1:26am

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb View Post
    It is ok if you cry a little, we won't judge you.
    Yes we will.

Posted On:
    8/11/2009 4:15am

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I made this for you

fist first Philosopher

Posted On:
    8/11/2009 5:04am

Join us... or die
     Style: Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are the Bullies bullying you?

Are you a Martial Artist cashing in on false claims of qualification, service history or just plain skill?

Here is how many investigations resulting in fraud come about:

A Bully or affiliate views a website similar to the following:

www.MACSIA.com

Martial Art and Combat Science Institute of Australia (MACSIA)

FUN! FIT! DEADLY!

MACSIA incorporates the three newest and most dangerous martial arts under one roof in the heartland of Australia's busiest CBD, Ballarat.
    HapKwonDo (HKD), developed by Sifu Sensei Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III, Kinrojinkanbujindinryu Kungfu Karate (KKK), also developed by the triple S'd Samuel Samson Jnr III with his son Samuel L. Johnson Jnr VII, a double S but no less deadly, and the latest in Reality Based Self Defense (RBSD) from Chinese underground Kung Fu "Hardest Man Alive" tournament champion 19 times running, Bruce "The Jet" Lei, with his system, Ultimate Fighting Power! (UFP!).

About Hap Kwon Do:

Co-ordinated Fist Way- The limitations placed on Martial Artists lead Sifu Sensei Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III (see Instructor Profile) to develop a new martial art that was not confined by the original practitioners of traditional Chinese Martial Arts such as Hapkido, Taekwondo and Pankration. He discarded the useless techniques such as kicks and retained the most devastating punches, blocks and movement such as bobbing and weaving. With nothing like it in the world he called the style Hap Kwon Do, homage to his Grandmasters all over the world.
    Tracing its lineage back over three thousand years, HapKwonDo is a complete and devastating Martial Art.

About Kinrojinkanbujindinryu Kungfu Karate:

To define this Martial Art requires a lifetime of dedicated training. Start NOW!!!

About Ultimate Fighting Power!:

Bruce "The Jet" Lei developed this system after the success of the UFC and his knowledge that he would beat anyone within seconds of entering the cage. He was told he was banned from participating in the UFC after Dana White saw him fight in an underground death match complete with weapons in 1978. Bruce won against 42 opponents with his bare hand! His other one he tied behind his back! And they all had weapons, including an AK-47! LEARN HOW BRUCE BECAME THE ULTIMATE IN FIGHTING POWER!

Instructor Profile:

Sifu Sensei Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III-
    Black belt- Taekwondo, Karate (all of them), Kyokashin Kungfu, Mu Ty, Savart, TangSueDo, Brazilian JiuiJitsue, Hapkido, Korean Karate, Southern Style Wing Chun, Northern Praying Mantis, Dog-style Kung fu, Fifteen animals Kung fu, Dragon Death Ninjatsu, Phoenix Burn Ninja Academy (internet certified) and Western Boxing, Pankration and Soke-ship from MACSIA.

Sifu Sensei Samuel Samson Jnr VII-
    Black belt- Has received his BB rankings from his father in all arts at age 18! This is the prodigy son.
    Trained in Tai Chi.
    (Please note: Jnr VII is afflicted with a rare genetic condition inherited from his father that makes it impossible for him to lose weight.Be aware this is a sore point for him.)

Bruce "The Jet" Lei-
    On the Okinawan streets of Japan until age 6, Bruce travelled to Korea, the birthplace of Karate to discover secrets that would unlock the power he had learnt fighting for food. When he arrived the Koreans looked sympathetically at the Japanese orphan and before long he was taken in to learn the deadliest of all Martial Arts in a remote mountain location from a true master.
    He left Hong Kong when he was 9 to go to China because a tard of ninja's raided the mountain village he used to trade with and killed everyone by poisoning the water supply, leaving only him and his master to survive due to special Ki training that made them impervious to poison. His master told him he could never disclose his name because more ninja's were sure to follow and he wanted to die in peace. According to Bruce, he is still alive at over 155years old. You too can have that kind of longevity.
    After fighting in too many tournaments to count, Bruce decided it was time to retire undefeated from underground death matches, of which he had won over 5000. He wanted to heal, not hurt. Nurture, not destroy. So he packed his bags and moved to Ballarat where he teaches his deadly secrets to only the most worthy students.

SPECIAL OFFER:

Sign up for all three MACSIA martial arts (5 year contract, fees applicable for early termination) and we'll give you a discount of 10% off the service taxes (GST). Thats a whopping $950 saved!

Call us NOW to hear our ultra reasonable rates!

Timetable:

Monday- 5:30am- 6:30am- Early Risers HKD
    12pm-12:45pm- Lunchtime KKK
    2:30pm-3:30pm- Tiny Tigers HKD/ KKK
    7pm- 7:30pm- Adults HKD
    7:30pm- 7:45pm- Adults KKK

Tuesday- HKD meditation session every hour on the hour starting from 10am and ending at 12pm. Not for children, as meditation includes chi fireball generation and the knocking out of goats.

Wednesday- KKK meditation session- commencing at 1pm. Like Tai Chi, which Sifu Sensei trained under, but better.

Thursday- School Closed for cleaning

Friday- 7:45pm until close- HKD KKK combined Tiny Tigers and Adults.

Saturday/ Sunday- Prior permission from instructors required.

Full membership entitles you to all classes and training any time during the week in all classes (prior written permission, supervision of students required and key must be obtained from Sifu Sensei Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III before MACSIA doors opened).

Testimonials:

"...his techniques are the biggest load...."
    - Black Belt Magazine

"...he thinks he is really good..."
    - Inside Kung Fu Magazine

"You will never find another Sifu Sensei Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III, he is so full of..." "...techniques that require years to learn, he [can] teach them in weeks. Impossible." "...for some serious martial artists, they will look at this guy and say he..." "...has deadly skills that are pure fantasy..." "...for other martial artists...". "...nobody is on this guys level, the depths..." "...of his knowledge prove he..." "...is a cock." "...[because] he rules the roost...""with his [iron fisted] teaching style..." "...his students are learning, but it isn't..." "...a total rip off of Hapkido."
    - Bullshido.net

"...amazing..."
    - Jet Li (on Bruce "the Jet" Lei)

"...I think I met him once, he sounds familiar, didn't he..." "...take on Anderson Silva and destroy him..."
    - Joe Rogan, UFC commentator on Bruce "The Jet" Lei.

"... before long I could kill any mugger in the street. Now I don't worry if someone threatens me with a gun, because I know my HapKwonDo skills will prevail..."
    - Bethany, mother of six.

"...I had tried Brazilian Jiujitsu and found it a bit gay, but Sifu Sensei Soke told me not to crosstrain with other arts because his system is complete..."
    - John, Bethany's son.

"...mum told me that ballet is for girls, so I tried out Sifu Sensei's KKK and fell in love. Now all the guys at school are scared of me..."
    -Tiffany, Bethany's daughter.

"... before I met Bruce I was doing all the things I thought would make me a better fighter, I was spending heaps of time (and money) at a Muay Thai gym that had a BJJ black belt rolling nearly every night with amateur fighters. How wrong I was! Bruce showed me this wrist lock that at first didn't work, but when he showed it to me again and I knew what he wanted me to do, it worked and I have never looked back!!! Thanks Bruce, I am sure to win in my first Mixed Martial Arts tournament this weekend..."
    - Three Time World Champion Underground MMA Death Match Winner Harry Taylor

That Bully or affiliate smells something fishy, but is not in the business of destroying reputation, so words his Investigation Thread thusly:

Has anyone heard of these guys?
    Has anyone trained with these guys?
    Some of the claims seem outrageous, do you agree Bullies?

Bullshido Bully#1:
    Yes, it seems odd there is so many black belts. LOL

Bullshido N00b#1:
    I am totally disgusted with how Sifu Sensei Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III has been treated on this site. You should all be ashamed of yourselves, I bet everyone on this forum is in their parents basement playing video games, you LOOSERS. You have no right to question him, he is awesome!

Bullshido Bully#1:
    Thanks for visiting our site, sometimes we come across as harsh, but we are merely trying to establish the qualifications for the service of teaching a Martial Art so the consumer can make an informed decision, as our industry is self regulated . Are you a student of Sensei Sifu Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III? Or are you him?

Bullshido N00b #1:
    Its SIFU SENSEI Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III.

Bullshido Bully#1:
    Does it really matter?
    My question still stands, are you a student of SIFU SENSEI Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III's? Or are you him?

Bullshido N00b #1:
    Of course it matters... because he told me himself it matters. You guys are all LOOSERS.

Bullshido Bully #2:
    It's LOSER, one O.

Bullshido N00b #1:
    That's all I could expect from a group of tossers on this forum, cracks at my spelling. I'm leaving, have fun screwing up a perfectly innocent martial artists life, I don't want any part of it.

Bullshido Bully #1:
    I'm going to email this SSSSS Jnr III.

Email
    Hi Sifu Sensei Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III,
    I was just wondering if you could verify some of your claims on your website? We here at Bullshido are interested in your background.
    You can find us here:
    bullshido link. com

Bullshido Bully #2:
    I wonder if he'll reply.

Bullshido N00b #1:
    That is harrassment, I hope you have your lawyers ready because he is going to sue you. You guys don't know anything about martial arts, Sifu Sensei Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III 18 year old son has forgotten more than you'll ever know. All you do all the time is ruin people's lives. Shame on you. Didn't your teachers teach you Budo? The true way of the warrior with honour. For shame.

Bullshido Bully #1:
    So you are him. Okay, please verify your lineage.

Bullshido N00b#1:
    I don't have to prove anything to you, plus, I didn't make the website. His teachers are secret. Come down to the dojo and find out for your self. I'm not him, I'm one of his students.

Bullshido Bully #2:
    You certainly sound like him, we do this all the time and what you've said so far is indicative.

Bullshido N00b #2:
    Hi, I am Sifu Sensei Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III. I apologise for my student, he meant well. How can I help?

Bullshido Bully #1:
    Please tell us your instructors names for each of the black blets, or at least where you studied?

Bullshido N00b #2:
    What is a black blet?

Bullshido Bully #1:
    Don't avoid the question with pedantism. Who did you receive your ranks from?

Bullshido N00b #2:
    You know what is really rank, this forum. All day you guys attack innocent members of the martial arts community, people trying to earn a living. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Loosers on their parents keyboard, come down to MACSIA and we'll see who is hard.

2,867 posts later:

Bullshido N00b #2, Sifu Sensei Soke Samuel Samson Jnr III, downgraded to white belt in WTF Taekwondo as this is actual rank, exposed as fraud and finally apologises after flooding Bullshido.net with bullshit, strawmen and other ways of deflecting responsibility for deceiving the public.

Basically what I am saying is I love Bullshido. Frauds watch your fucking back, there is only one way to avoid investigation:
    PUT UP (qualifications, certificates, videos, lineages, etc) OR SHUT UP. Nothing else will save you. Bullshido will get to the truth.

I approve!

But you know what scared me: for the first few sentences I thought it was real.
    Says something about my mental state* or of the mental state of some self-declared Super Soke's that we have encountered here.

*except my chainsaw and hockeymask addiction, I think I'm quiet normal
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2009 7:49am

Style: Legalese

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I started LOL'ing from this point forward. Ballarat, the busiest CBD!!! :lol:

Well done! :glasses10

Posted On:
    8/11/2009 8:06am

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was tres amusant.

It scares me that you took the time to write it.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates