Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 4:15pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MProctor View Post
    I'm not still talking about this, but the medal is flipped around so you can read where it's from. If you're assuming that I intentionally flipped a medal around for ill purposes you're wrong, and I don't appreciate someone of your stature questioning my intentions on a team photo. You're basically telling me that you're questioning the integrity of my team. If you don't know me, why would you post crap like this on here? To point out how much of a liar or bad person I am? What's your goal? Are you trying to disprove someone you know nothing about? Are you saying that my team is so ignorant to believe the few UGF medals around my neck are mine even though they were there winning them? What is your purpose?
    Did you just create a fake argument to bolster your position? Flipped medals? LOL. Someone pointed out you were wearing medals YOU DID NOT WIN.

Disingenuous no matter how it is spun.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 4:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nothing is a suprise when you have haters and trolls on a website that's full of bullshit. You, nor any of the other trolls on here know me, my history, what I've done, or what I haven't done. I know who you are, but I would never question your integrity on a platform like this, especially being another local Instructor. The original thread was disproven, therefore, calling me shady is ignorance. If you would like to bring your team down this November, you're more than welcome to. Maybe get to actually know me and my Professor, but until then he has advised me to ignore the ignorance.

Michael Proctor

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 4:22pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're basically telling me that you're questioning the integrity of my team
    I read and re-read the posts leading up to this one, and your team’s integrity isn’t being questioned. Your integrity was questioned as an individual.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Did you just create a fake argument to bolster your position.
    It would appear so; did anyone actually question the credibility of his team? I may have just missed it.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 4:30pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not a hater or a troll. I'm just a guy asking questions. I'm saying that I feel that wearing medals you didn't win is shady. You obviously disagree.

I could do that. However, I have a lot on my plate for October and November, and I will already have to cover a bunch of classes. Alternatively, you could register for one of the upcoming tournaments, and we could meet there. GSubX is September 15, and Revolution is probably late October. It would be nice to have more brown belts to fight, as there aren't too many active competitors at that level.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 4:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For the record, I never questioned the team's integrity. They have some good competitors, and they do well at local events.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 4:37pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nothing is a suprise when you have haters and trolls on a website that's full of bullshit.
    You post here right? That makes you full of Bullshit as well.

You, nor any of the other trolls on here know me, my history, what I've done, or what I haven't done. I know who you are, but I would never question your integrity on a platform like this, especially being another local Instructor. The original thread was disproven, therefore, calling me shady is ignorance.
    Red Herring. I didn't comment on your integrity or history. I saw a picture that was sourced as erroneous. Then I read YOUR story and explanation and laughed. Your comments make me believe you were being disingenuous. Now, your current use of logical fallacies makes me question your integrity because a real MAN would address the issue, deal with the repercussions and not resort to adhominems when caught with his hand in the till.

If you would like to bring your team down this November, you're more than welcome to. Maybe get to actually know me and my Professor, but until then he has advised me to ignore the ignorance.
    Ignorance is trying to use your team to excuse that picture. Oh and I like how you drug your "Professor" into the current debate. Please, continue dinging your integrity.
    \

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 4:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the future just give me a call. I don't mind. I understand how busy you are. I'll be in Oregon this month, probably the following Revolution also. I do agree, not enough upper belts. I've had problems with that issue the last few I've gone to.

Michael Proctor

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 4:39pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Towtruck View Post
    For the record, I never questioned the team's integrity. They have some good competitors, and they do well at local events.
    Repeated use of logical fallacies is the crutch of the ignorant.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 4:43pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nothing is a suprise when you have haters and trolls on a website that's full of bullshit. You, nor any of the other trolls on here know me, my history, what I've done, or what I haven't done. I know who you are, but I would never question your integrity on a platform like this, especially being another local Instructor. The original thread was disproven, therefore, calling me shady is ignorance. If you would like to bring your team down this November, you're more than welcome to. Maybe get to actually know me and my Professor, but until then he has advised me to ignore the ignorance.

Michael Proctor
    Well, that's quite the diatribe you typed up there. I find it amusing that you say you would never question a fellow competitor over the internet, but in the same paragraph, you're fine with labeling everyone on this website a troll or a hater. That makes sense.

You answered Towtruck's question. Then you decided that he insulted your team and went off the deep end telling him he accused you of things he, in fact, did not.

I get the feeling you are your own worst enemy.

Maybe try taking a deep breath, and reading it again before answering next time.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 4:52pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Repeated use of logical fallacies is the crutch of the ignorant.
    Sure, but I wanted it on the record. I ref at most of the Seattle area grappling events, and I am reasonably familiar with his crew. He's got some good guys and girls. My whole issue is the medal thing, nothing else. If his protocol demands that that's how they do it, then whatever. Not my deal, but I'm not him, or his instructor.