223859 Bullies, 3892 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 151 to 160 of 207
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 17181920 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    2/22/2011 5:23pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MProctor View Post
    There is always going to be something that you critique.
    This applies directly to yourself.
  2. Kintanon is offline
    Kintanon's Avatar

    Yes, I am smarter than you are.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens, Ga
    Posts
    5,683

    Posted On:
    2/22/2011 5:30pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MProctor View Post
    As I said before. There is always going to be something that you critique. So now it's my marketing. I do respect the criticism, and for your information, I know the owners of Evolution, we've trained together in the past and I have nothing but respect for them, however; I have more students. Everyone has their opinions as to what someone else should do, but not everyone understands the business the same way, and you certainly don't know the angle I'm taking, but obviously it works.

    For your information, we have videos all over YouTube if you research it correctly. You have accomplished one thing. You are the first person to ever have a complaint about our site. Congratulations!
    I don't have a complaint about your site. I'm just sayin, of the two schools, it's a hell of a lot easier to find awesome competition videos from Evolution. Dunno why you're so angry about it. AS for "researching correctly" that's just crazy talk. Your prospective students will google your name, or your schools name, and look at the results from there.
    I dunno why you're all hostile about it. If you are telling people "If you want to see my competition videos check out google" and no one can find any competition videos on you using a google search of your name, then there's a breakdown between what you think you are communicating to people and what they are getting.
  3. MProctor is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    52

    Posted On:
    2/22/2011 5:54pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I competed in the Submission Challenge a month before my Brown Belt Promotion. Eli Harris, you're a clown. How about this, come on in and I'll kick your ass again.
  4. Steev0 is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1

    Posted On:
    2/22/2011 6:04pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ & Kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just to add, I've seen Michael's medals and I've also seen what he has accomplished personally. There is no question about it and any of his students will tell you that they are proud to train under him.

    Even Dillon recently apologized to Mikey for his post on this board and values what he's learned training under him.

    Regardless of what Mikey discloses here, what can't be denied is the success of his academy and the success of his students. Fife BJJ competitors consistently place top 3 at every tournament and again, if you ask any student here, they will tell you they are proud to train under Michael Proctor including former Evolution students who are with us whose videos are still posted on Evolution's website.

    His approach to marketing is dramatically different from Evolution's and it works for his school and for what he's trying to accomplish. We don't make it a habit to post all of our competition videos for the reasons Kaitlin listed. Even so, if you search, you will find many competition videos of our students, many of which are listed under our former competition team name 'Gamebred'. From MMA champions, to gold medal winners, it's there for the viewing public.

    As far as no mention of 'accomplishments', it can be found on the school's facebook page which typically receives more traffic than the website. Links to video, pictures, results etc are posted regularly.

    Eli has decided to attack Michael any way he can for his own personal reasons and has disrespected everyone at our school with his words and actions. For him it's not about exposing a fake instructor or school so much as wanting to destroy the name of someone he has a personal beef with. Calling us a mcdojo is very disrespectful regardless of how he feels about Michael personally. In turn, you are basically calling everyone of us here fakes, including the people who still care about you and wished you the best.

    Whatever personal issues you have with Mikey should not involve the school, which you have done in your efforts to destroy Mikey's name.
  5. MProctor is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    52

    Posted On:
    2/22/2011 6:04pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    I don't have a complaint about your site. I'm just sayin, of the two schools, it's a hell of a lot easier to find awesome competition videos from Evolution. Dunno why you're so angry about it. AS for "researching correctly" that's just crazy talk. Your prospective students will google your name, or your schools name, and look at the results from there.
    I dunno why you're all hostile about it. If you are telling people "If you want to see my competition videos check out google" and no one can find any competition videos on you using a google search of your name, then there's a breakdown between what you think you are communicating to people and what they are getting.
    I appreciate the information. That is a lack on my part to open our own channel on YouTube. Right now I just tell my team to post their own videos if they want them up. I've been told not to post every one of my videos for different reasons but I know some are up. If people are so critical that they need videos for every single competition I've done, they're simply not going to get that. A medal, trophy or registration would have to do. You can befriend me on facebook and look at photos.

    Thanks for the constructive criticism.
  6. Kintanon is offline
    Kintanon's Avatar

    Yes, I am smarter than you are.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens, Ga
    Posts
    5,683

    Posted On:
    2/22/2011 6:20pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey TS1981.... How 'bout you shut the **** up. You've contributed about dick nothing to this thread except being a fucking whiner. Unless you have some actual proof of something then Mike not having competition videos up, while it may be questionable marketing for a school, in no way indicates that he's not a legit brown belt. So unless you've got a statement from Marcello saying he didn't give Mike his brown belt then you should probably just **** off and let the adults talk.

    MProctor: Just keep in mind, the first thing we do when anyone makes an accusation is to demand proof of it. No one is jumping on you just because some retard came on and started a thread with some ****. If you don't mind letting us verify your rank via a scan of your certificate we can give your username a shiny Brown Belt (Like the Purple Belt one that Navita has) tag and finish this thread with everything nice and tidy unless IIF thinks there is anything else that needs to be looked into.

    That way anyone who finds this thread via google will see that TS1981 is a douchebag, and you are a legit Brown belt with a good school that doesn't have a lot of competition videos up for various completely reasonable reasons. They'll also know to go to your facebook page to get up to date competition pictures and whatnot.
    Last edited by Kintanon; 2/22/2011 8:21pm at . Reason: Incorrect use of language
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    2/22/2011 6:25pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't make me cull this thread please. We do not need a debate on why competition is necessary nor, do we need a semantics based fight on created vs. foundation which is what you are now arguing.

    Who said anything about videoing every competition? No one. It was suggested that maybe he should put up some videos to help the website. Now you two are stretching into some huge debate.
  8. MProctor is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    52

    Posted On:
    2/22/2011 6:29pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Hey TS1981.... How 'bout you shut the **** up. You've contributed about dick nothing to this thread except being a fucking whiner. Unless you have some actual proof of something then Mike not having competition videos up, while it may be questionable marketing for a school, in no way indicates that he's not a legit brown belt. So unless you've got a statement from Marcello saying he didn't give Mike his brown belt then you should probably just **** off and let the adults talk.

    MProctor: Just keep in mind, the first thing we do when anyone makes an accusation is to demand proof of it. No one is jumping on you just because some retard came on and started a thread with some ****. If you don't mind letting us verify your rank via a scan of your certificate we can give your username a shiny Brown Belt (Like the Purple Belt one that Navita has) tag and formally close this thread with everything nice and tidy unless IIF thinks there is anything else that needs to be looked into.

    That way anyone who finds this thread via google will see that TS1981 is a douchebag, and you are a legit Brown belt with a good school that doesn't have a lot of competition videos up for various completely reasonable reasons. They'll also know to go to your facebook page to get up to date competition pictures and whatnot.
    I've posted photos but if you would like a scan, no problem. I'll scan it tonight. For now, I have classes to teach.
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    2/22/2011 7:10pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Culled and reopened:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=104386

    Just to be clear MP we will change the title and get you a Brown Belt tag when confirmed. The thread will not be closed or locked to stop continued posting.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 2/22/2011 7:35pm at .
  10. BackFistMonkey is offline
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar

    Actual Photo

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    8,285

    Posted On:
    2/22/2011 7:33pm

    supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MProctor View Post
    I appreciate the information. That is a lack on my part to open our own channel on YouTube. Right now I just tell my team to post their own videos if they want them up. I've been told not to post every one of my videos for different reasons but I know some are up. If people are so critical that they need videos for every single competition I've done, they're simply not going to get that. A medal, trophy or registration would have to do. You can befriend me on facebook and look at photos.

    Thanks for the constructive criticism.
    Thank you for a reasonable response even tho you are stretching things. No one said you needed to provide every video of every match.

    What I asked for is your comp record ( still not received by the way ) and the events you and or your students attend regularly ( not received ).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 17181920 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.