228141 Bullies, 4865 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 141 to 150 of 207
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 16171819 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,012

    Posted On:
    2/22/2011 11:16am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MProctor View Post
    It's called Google. If you don't find what you're looking for after that, speak to me personally. I'm not exactly new at this. Potential students will read this thread and realize that it's guys like you that keep this stupid thread going. If you want to know so much, look it up, visit my academy, research me. Add me to facebook and look at my photos. Otherwise, get a life. I'm sick of this thread. I could win a world championship and this thread would still continue.

    Furthermore, if you want to know more about my competitors, Google it.

    I won't be responding to this thread any longer. Come in and meet me, I have an academy to run and championships to win.
    Actually it is guys like you and pissed off ex-students that keep this thread going. BFM has less posts in this thread than you.

    People have been banned, on this thread, for not backing up what they state. Instead of crying and complaining about removal of the thread be proactive and get your positive information out there and no it is not bragging.
  2. Kintanon is offline
    Kintanon's Avatar

    Yes, I am smarter than you are.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens, Ga
    Posts
    5,683

    Posted On:
    2/22/2011 12:45pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I tried to follow Mr. Proctors advice and go to Google for information regarding his competition record. I found one video of his MMA fight here and several videos of some high school wrestler by the same name whom I am assuming is not the Mr. Proctor in question. I also found a single video from the Arlington Submission challenge but I can't tell who is who in that one. It might not even be the correct Michael Proctor. I also found a blog that has been updated exactly twice.

    So as a prospective student researching schools it is by no means easy to find any information on Mr. Proctors competition record. As far as I can tell he has fought once in MMA, and competed once in the advanced division of a small tournament.
  3. MProctor is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    52

    Posted On:
    2/22/2011 2:04pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys are on a roll. All of this amateur research and bashing must make you feel good. I challenge any one of you to come see me. I won't only show you my accomplishments, but I'd be very happy to roll with anyone, any level. This thread and you people mean nothing to me, my career, my students or my accomplishments. You're a bunch of critics that sit at your computer trying to find evil in people. Like I said before, it doesn't matter how many people that know me get on to defend me, it doesnt matter if I posted another photo with all my medals or won a world title, there will always be something else. Say what you will. Think what you want. Facts are facts and critics are critics. I hope you all get some sort of satisfaction out of it because just like this entire thread, everyone that ever questioned me has been made to look stupid. I hope I am banned from this site because I won't respond to more allegations and questions. It's a joke and you all need to learn some respect. I train with national champions and world accredited Black Belts. I put 8 hours per day into training and I can roll with anyone. Want proof, come see me. Until then, you're just random critics. Keep making me famous.
  4. Soldiermedic is offline
    Soldiermedic's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,168

    Posted On:
    2/22/2011 2:22pm


     Style: bjj/judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MProctor View Post
    You guys are on a roll. All of this amateur research and bashing must make you feel good. I challenge any one of you to come see me. I won't only show you my accomplishments, but I'd be very happy to roll with anyone, any level. This thread and you people mean nothing to me, my career, my students or my accomplishments. You're a bunch of critics that sit at your computer trying to find evil in people. Like I said before, it doesn't matter how many people that know me get on to defend me, it doesnt matter if I posted another photo with all my medals or won a world title, there will always be something else. Say what you will. Think what you want. Facts are facts and critics are critics. I hope you all get some sort of satisfaction out of it because just like this entire thread, everyone that ever questioned me has been made to look stupid. I hope I am banned from this site because I won't respond to more allegations and questions. It's a joke and you all need to learn some respect. I train with national champions and world accredited Black Belts. I put 8 hours per day into training and I can roll with anyone. Want proof, come see me. Until then, you're just random critics. Keep making me famous.
    Facts are quantifiable evidence. You have not produced that. This isn't about your grappling skills, but rather some of the accomplishments that you have claimed that you have been unable to back up. You are falling into the same trap and using the same arguments that countless other bullshidoka have used before.

    Secondly, its on you to stop posting, if you'd rather not, then by all means, you are an adult, make the choice to stop logging on into the site.

    I am not sure what you think you gain if this webpage is what you are going to be "famous" for, but I guess thats on you.
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,012

    Posted On:
    2/22/2011 2:25pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MProctor View Post
    You guys are on a roll. All of this amateur research and bashing must make you feel good.
    This is a blatant lie. I have not bashed you.


    I challenge any one of you to come see me. I won't only show you my accomplishments, but I'd be very happy to roll with anyone, any level. This thread and you people mean nothing to me, my career, my students or my accomplishments. You're a bunch of critics that sit at your computer trying to find evil in people.
    Why? Did I say anything negative about your gym? No, I told you this:
    Hello and thanks for answering questions. Please, please please stick to the questions asked.

    This is to help you, not a warning or any type of threat. When people, under scrutiny, start to meander problems arise and threads tend to get ugly.

    I'm just trying to give you a heads up because:
    With all of this being said, if anyone has a question about me, ask. Come in and roll. I welcome anyone. Does a man with something to hide offer that?
    Yes, we have three current threads were this has happened. We have many older ones where this has happened and led to ugly exchanges. Weirdly they are mainly MMA and BJJ threads like this one.

    I understand that you are mad. No one likes to be under scrutiny. Just answer the questions and try to keep your cool.

    It is a [pedant]Thread[/pedant] on a forum.
    Wow, I warned you, two years ago, and you decided to get up and rant. That is all on you.

    Now, where exactly did I insult your skills, question your rank or call your teaching into question? I didn't. So, why would I want to roll or check out your credentials?

    Like I said before, it doesn't matter how many people that know me get on to defend me, it doesnt matter if I posted another photo with all my medals or won a world title, there will always be something else. Say what you will. Think what you want. Facts are facts and critics are critics. I hope you all get some sort of satisfaction out of it because just like this entire thread, everyone that ever questioned me has been made to look stupid. I hope I am banned from this site because I won't respond to more allegations and questions. It's a joke and you all need to learn some respect. I train with national champions and world accredited Black Belts. I put 8 hours per day into training and I can roll with anyone. Want proof, come see me. Until then, you're just random critics. Keep making me famous.
    How many more times are you not going to respond by responding? We have respect you have none.
  6. Kintanon is offline
    Kintanon's Avatar

    Yes, I am smarter than you are.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens, Ga
    Posts
    5,683

    Posted On:
    2/22/2011 2:30pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MProctor View Post
    It's called Google. If you don't find what you're looking for after that, speak to me personally. I'm not exactly new at this. Potential students will read this thread and realize that it's guys like you that keep this stupid thread going. If you want to know so much, look it up, visit my academy, research me. Add me to facebook and look at my photos. Otherwise, get a life. I'm sick of this thread. I could win a world championship and this thread would still continue.

    Furthermore, if you want to know more about my competitors, Google it.

    I won't be responding to this thread any longer. Come in and meet me, I have an academy to run and championships to win.

    I was just doing exactly what you told us to do. If I were a prospective student I would draw the following conclusion: Michael Proctor has been on exactly 1 MMA fight in 2009. Michael Proctor has competed in and won 1 grappling match at the advanced level in a small local tournament.
    If that's not representative of your accomplishments then hook me up man! I love watching good grapplers roll. I follow Cyborg, Marcelo, Cobrinha, Bill Cooper, JT, and a bunch of other super slick guys through their youtube posts. If you've got mad skillz then show that **** off! I want to watch you work your magic on some folks.
  7. BackFistMonkey is offline
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar

    Actual Photo

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    8,285

    Posted On:
    2/22/2011 3:05pm

    supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MProctor View Post
    You guys are on a roll. All of this amateur research and bashing must make you feel good.
    Actually you are the one demanding we research this on our own.

    Remember?

    I asked in thread because I had already researched you and found very little about your competition record. I was hoping there was more to it and that you could present some some positive info.
    I challenge any one of you to come see me. I won't only show you my accomplishments, but I'd be very happy to roll with anyone, any level.
    Unfortunately I am not a grappler, nor do I have time with my new business to travel away from Ohio.
    This thread and you people mean nothing to me, my career, my students or my accomplishments. You're a bunch of critics that sit at your computer trying to find evil in people.
    That is a lie.

    My goal in posting was to give you an opportunity to show case and present positive data without it looking like you were bragging or boasting.
    Like I said before, it doesn't matter how many people that know me get on to defend me, it doesnt matter if I posted another photo with all my medals or won a world title, there will always be something else.
    I don't understand this type of thinking... I don't even understand what is wrong with asking questions. Can you please explain to me how you came to this false assumption?
    Say what you will. Think what you want. Facts are facts and critics are critics. I hope you all get some sort of satisfaction out of it because just like this entire thread, everyone that ever questioned me has been made to look stupid.
    Actually at this point you are the one looking foolish.
    I hope I am banned from this site because I won't respond to more allegations and questions. It's a joke and you all need to learn some respect.
    By respect you mean to not ask questions? Please explain how that is respectful or helps the MA community in any way?
    I train with national champions and world accredited Black Belts. I put 8 hours per day into training and I can roll with anyone. Want proof, come see me. Until then, you're just random critics. Keep making me famous.
    Your point of view is amusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
  8. MProctor is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    52

    Posted On:
    2/22/2011 4:05pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys need to understand that my attitude towards this discussion comes from the fact that I respectfully said that this is not the place is wish to discuss anything else any further. Just because the opinion of a few individuals sees it differently, it isn't going to change my perspective. This thread was started by some former team mates that were somewhat confused because they simply had no clue where I went or what I've done. My credentials have been questioned over and over while all I was doing is training and doing what I loved. The only thing this thread has done is waste energy. It simply isn't the place I wish to discuss anything at all with people that don't know me, don't affect me and certainly don't respect me. I've been competing since 2006, so about 5 years. I've competed in Abu Dahbi Regionals, Sub Leagues, Submission Challenges, Grapplemania, and a lot of local tournaments in Gi and No Gi. I've lost, I've won, I win or I learn. If potential students wants to base their opinion on my competition record, they can come in and see me. They can count my medals and train with me. If that's not enough, they can go somewhere else. Everyone has to feel comfortable where they train.

    Any more questions, can't find it on YouTube, whatever it is, contact me directly.
  9. Kintanon is offline
    Kintanon's Avatar

    Yes, I am smarter than you are.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens, Ga
    Posts
    5,683

    Posted On:
    2/22/2011 4:59pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MProctor View Post
    You guys need to understand that my attitude towards this discussion comes from the fact that I respectfully said that this is not the place is wish to discuss anything else any further. Just because the opinion of a few individuals sees it differently, it isn't going to change my perspective. This thread was started by some former team mates that were somewhat confused because they simply had no clue where I went or what I've done. My credentials have been questioned over and over while all I was doing is training and doing what I loved. The only thing this thread has done is waste energy. It simply isn't the place I wish to discuss anything at all with people that don't know me, don't affect me and certainly don't respect me. I've been competing since 2006, so about 5 years. I've competed in Abu Dahbi Regionals, Sub Leagues, Submission Challenges, Grapplemania, and a lot of local tournaments in Gi and No Gi. I've lost, I've won, I win or I learn. If potential students wants to base their opinion on my competition record, they can come in and see me. They can count my medals and train with me. If that's not enough, they can go somewhere else. Everyone has to feel comfortable where they train.

    Any more questions, can't find it on YouTube, whatever it is, contact me directly.

    Well, as a matter of comparison, another local school has the following page on their website: Evolutions MMA Videos

    Where they have close to 100 videos showing their guys competing. If I were choosing between schools in your area they would already be 5 steps above you simply because I can watch their guys compete. They seem proud of their accomplishments, whereas you seem to want to avoid talking about yours. No video section on your website, nothing on the site showing off the names of your competition team or your guys that have done well in MMA fights or local tournaments.... The only mention is your instructor page (Incidentally, Kaitlin is a beast! Mad props to her and she doesn't deserve any **** from anybody. The girl has got skillz.), so when comparing the two you guys don't look as good from a competition standpoint.
    That doesn't mean you AREN'T as good, it means your marketing needs a little improvement. So why not get some of your comp teams videos up?

    Seems like Kaitlin alone could provide you with like 10 highlight videos....
  10. MProctor is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    52

    Posted On:
    2/22/2011 5:17pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I said before. There is always going to be something that you critique. So now it's my marketing. I do respect the criticism, and for your information, I know the owners of Evolution, we've trained together in the past and I have nothing but respect for them, however; I have more students. Everyone has their opinions as to what someone else should do, but not everyone understands the business the same way, and you certainly don't know the angle I'm taking, but obviously it works.

    For your information, we have videos all over YouTube if you research it correctly. You have accomplished one thing. You are the first person to ever have a complaint about our site. Congratulations!
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 16171819 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.