Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like mike beat me to it

Lightweight

Posted On:
    2/22/2011 1:29am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My name is Kaitlin I got my purple in under 4 years are you going to say I'm lying?

Lightweight

Posted On:
    2/22/2011 1:42am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1981 View Post
    not at all... mikes a big boy he can fight his own battles
    But apparently you need to have proof so you got it, are you done complaining? I'm highly offended that you think my coach would just hand out belts. Apparently if you don't think they spent enough time at a belt then they don't deserve it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/22/2011 2:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Eli Harris, you need to do two things. First, you need to let it go. It's been over a year since your departure, so stating that you are "hearing" things is not factual. You literally know about 5-10 people in my entire academy. That's about a 2% ratio. Secondly, you've surface out of nowhere to join other former students and critics. You have no ground to stand on. I'm not here to speak about your business or your reasons for departing, so why would you want me to publicize it?

"He who knows does not speak. He who speaks does not know."

Conversation over Mr Harris.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/22/2011 2:34am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about I kick you off Bullshido? Don't start spamming the thread asking this question over and over again.

whats this I hear about you kicking me out?

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    2/22/2011 3:37am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MProctor,

Have you competed in any tourneys ( straight BJJ , outside of your own school ) since your Blue belt ?

Have you coached any students who are winning in any tourney circuit outside of your own school?

Sorry if I missed this information if it has been presented already.

Quote Originally Posted by MProctor View Post
    You're correct Mr Harris, this thread will continue to grow the more successful I am.

My Brown Belt Promotion

My Academy
    Room A

Room B

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/22/2011 4:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    MProctor,

Have you competed in any tourneys ( straight BJJ , outside of your own school ) since your Blue belt ?

Have you coached any students who are winning in any tourney circuit outside of your own school?

Sorry if I missed this information if it has been presented already.
    Yes I have competed in many tournaments as a Blue Belt and a Purple Belt. I've competed in local and national tournaments. I've also fought MMA. I could sit here all day and talk about my competitions and accomplishments but I would prefer to do it any other way besides this thread that has gone on way too long and needs to be removed.

Yes, I coach many students that are competing on a regular basis. We place top three in the majority of all tournaments that we compete in, at all levels, all divisions. We have a very high success rate in competition. I also coach Amateur and Professional fighters who hold or have held championships.

Thanks for the honest questions, feel free to contact me anytime off this thread.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    2/22/2011 5:56am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes I have competed in many tournaments as a Blue Belt and a Purple Belt. I've competed in local and national tournaments. I've also fought MMA. I could sit here all day and talk about my competitions and accomplishments but I would prefer to do it any other way besides this thread that has gone on way too long and needs to be removed.
    When I look for an instructor in an art that competes, the first thing I am going to look at is his competition record in the art he is teaching.

I cannot think of a better place to answer my question.
    It is not bragging. I am asking directly for a direct answer so that anyone searching finds this thread and sees exactly what you are offering, instead of what peoples opinions or ideas are.

Yes, I coach many students that are competing on a regular basis. We place top three in the majority of all tournaments that we compete in, at all levels, all divisions. We have a very high success rate in competition. I also coach Amateur and Professional fighters who hold or have held championships.
    That is excellent! Why is it you will not give details?

Thanks for the honest questions, feel free to contact me anytime off this thread.
    Politicians and Clergy work in back rooms, I prefer to communicate openly and publicly. It just makes things easier.

This thread is not going anywhere. We VERY RARELY delete threads. I would make the most of the situation and be honest and forthcoming.

The worst thing it could do is show prospective students you have nothing to hide and lots to offer. Why not show some positive proof of skill?

Oh and for the record, a verified losing record means a lot more than a winning one that is hinted at. I didn't expect or want my boxing coach in Kentucky to be 17-0 (he was not btw). I just wanted a coach who had fought enough to win, lose, and know the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/22/2011 6:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's called Google. If you don't find what you're looking for after that, speak to me personally. I'm not exactly new at this. Potential students will read this thread and realize that it's guys like you that keep this stupid thread going. If you want to know so much, look it up, visit my academy, research me. Add me to facebook and look at my photos. Otherwise, get a life. I'm sick of this thread. I could win a world championship and this thread would still continue.

Furthermore, if you want to know more about my competitors, Google it.

I won't be responding to this thread any longer. Come in and meet me, I have an academy to run and championships to win.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    2/22/2011 8:02am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's called Google. If you don't find what you're looking for after that, speak to me personally.
    I am trying to encourage you to openly give the information you should be proud of so that prospective students will see this information along side of the negative and unanswered questions and you tell me to google it.

I'm not exactly new at this. Potential students will read this thread and realize that it's guys like you that keep this stupid thread going.
    Guys like me ? What exactly do you mean by that?

As for prospective students, I would think they would like the fact that I am attempting to cut out the googling and researching by asking you directly and then feel assured by your honest and open response.

If you want to know so much, look it up, visit my academy, research me. Add me to facebook and look at my photos. Otherwise, get a life. I'm sick of this thread. I could win a world championship and this thread would still continue.
    ... it would still continue yes and people like me who know very little about the players in the BJJ world would be clueless as to your achievement.
    Furthermore, if you want to know more about my competitors, Google it.
    That would require knowing the events, dates, and governing bodies of the comps. Information every single BJJ instructor I have ever talked or written to was willing to give me, except you.

I honestly find your responses and behavior here odd and concerning.
    I won't be responding to this thread any longer. Come in and meet me, I have an academy to run and championships to win.
    I hope you stop back in to update your positive accomplishments at the very least.
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 ... LastLast