Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14151617 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/27/2010 11:26pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Michael Proctor

So I was a student under michael proctor at Gamebred Bjj in fife. He is a compulsive liar. He tells his students he has had many pankration fights and is undefeated. I dont know about him buying his ranks but i wouldnt doubt it. he has kicked a few students out now because of his own personal problems. he needs to stay out of his students personal life and focus on just teaching. when he kicks people out of his gym he then makes lies up to try and turn everyone on the team against them. when he gets mad he is crazy. make sure you set your phone down for 20 minutes before reading all 50 texts he sent you in that time harassing you. as for everyone else at the school..... they are all great people.

Sick double leg.

Posted On:
    9/28/2010 12:19am

supporting member
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Would I be out of line to request some proof of these claims?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2010 12:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamebred Reject View Post
    So I was a student under michael proctor at Gamebred Bjj in fife. He is a compulsive liar. He tells his students he has had many pankration fights and is undefeated. I dont know about him buying his ranks but i wouldnt doubt it. he has kicked a few students out now because of his own personal problems. he needs to stay out of his students personal life and focus on just teaching. when he kicks people out of his gym he then makes lies up to try and turn everyone on the team against them. when he gets mad he is crazy. make sure you set your phone down for 20 minutes before reading all 50 texts he sent you in that time harassing you. as for everyone else at the school..... they are all great people.
    The person writing this is Dillon Scouten. Dillon got kicked out of the academy due to his bad attitude. Although Dillon claims to have left on his own, this is untrue. On this day I have over 100 students in my academy and not one of them have an issue with anything. Mr Scouten has a problem with structure and rules, period.
    As far as "kicking people out", this is also untrue. I have asked three people to leave in the last two years of running my academy in Fife. One of these people slept with my ex fiance and is currently in a relationship with her. Anyone can understand how this would be disrespectful to your instructor. The second person I had asked to leave my academy had an alcohol problem which caused it's own issues and affected the team. The third person of course would be Dillon.
    The fact that Mr Scouten is posting these lies and anger towards me on this forum is proof enough of his attitude. Mr Scouten knows that I do not "buy my ranks" as he was there for my last promotion.
    The biggest problem with a thread like this is the fact that people like Mr Scouten, or anyone that has a personal vendetta against another can publicly post it for all to see. Being in the position I'm in is bitter sweet. I have learned to make the most of what comes and the least of what goes.

Michael Proctor

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    10/13/2010 9:57am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MProctor,

I wouldnt worry too much about this accusation.
    If the original poster can't back up his claims with any proof he will be banned.
    You can't just open a thread on here and start wild accusations.
    It's a smart thing you responded, and the burden of proof lies with ' Gamebred reject' to come up with proof of his accusations towards you.

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    10/13/2010 10:30am

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MProctor View Post
    One of these people slept with my ex fiance and is currently in a relationship with her. Anyone can understand how this would be disrespectful to your instructor.
    All you did was kick him out? I would imagine a kick in the face would be more appropriate.

Like Lebell said, "Gamebred Reject" needs to post proof of his claims otherwise they are considered invalid and he will be banned. It's a shame that some people use these boards purely for revenge/badmouthing, but we do tend to stomp those out pretty quickly.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    10/16/2010 5:08am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamebred Reject View Post
    You will be banned in three days if you do not provide proof of your accusations.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    10/16/2010 5:15am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    12/30/2010 4:05pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Lightweight

Posted On:
    2/22/2011 12:07am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am a purple belt from marcellos school in indianapolis, this past November I got a job in Washington state, I contacted Michael, not only did he help with my move out there but he also trained for a week before his belt test in Indianapolis with the team in indianapolis. A week after I moved out to Washington Marcello had a seminar where he awarded Michael his brown belt. Michael and Marcello did a private 2-3 hour lesson before the seminar (I helped pick up Marcello at the airport and everything) Michael got his brown belt, Marcello gave it to him and I watched Marcello sign the certificate. I have pictures and will post them if I need to when I get home. Stop making false claims. If Marcello gave him his belt, he deserved it. Ts1981, what tournaments have you competed in and won? I have no idea who you are or the drama that is around this but give me a break, he does not have a mcdojo, and he definitely received his brown belt from an accredited black belt.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/22/2011 12:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're correct Mr Harris, this thread will continue to grow the more successful I am.

My Brown Belt Promotion

My Academy
    Room A

Room B
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14151617 ... LastLast