Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 2:11pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Then what was the point of posting this? Venting?

Well, your job is done.
    Yes, this is correct sir. Just venting.

I also really enjoy Bullshido, spend a lot of time viewing it while I'm working.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 2:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TKD+crappling. How's this any different from any other TKD dojang that have a "self-defense" class of compliant striking?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 4:18pm

Style: boxing noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds like he spends a lot of time practising his Wahn King.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 4:19pm

Style: KunTao & Kettlebells

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know I shouldn't be, but I'm actually suprised that people this delusional exist.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 11:42pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    his email address

wwdmai@yahoo.com

going to email him about bjj lineage

EDIT; just sent the email. Can't wait for response

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2009 2:01am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello Dak LOL i think you forget i can see where all the hits come from on my site, i do run it, but nice try with the "prospective student" thing. Since it seems ppl are interested in what i teach let me clear it up for you guys on the bullshido forum k.

First off the blogs i write are my opinions and let's face it everyone has an opinion, so what i may think of the UFC and some of it's fighters is irrelevent although oddly enough someone cared about it alot it seems so i do appreciate the free promotion. Like i always say.."There is no such thing as bad publicity." So even if i think Anderson Silva is overrated, it really has nothing to due with what i teach or how well i teach.

Second, i teach Wu Wei Do which if any of you guys took the time to read about is based in Chinese Taoist philosophy and many many other martial styles. The reason i did this is because when i first began my martial arts journey it was in Tae Kwon Do and i was not impressed with it to be very honest. Too many flashy unviable techniques etc.. etc..I can't stand Mc Dojos and the only reason i have a belt ranking system in Wu Wei Do at all is to give my students something to strive for and that's it. But i would like to say that I NEVER charge for rank testings because i hated that in TKD as well...Smart martial artists like us know that having a black belt means nothing in a real street fight..

So what i did was put together all of the techniques i enjoy and that i believe are viable in REAL fighting...NOT MMA. The techniques i put online in videos are just demo's and are by no means the "meat" of my curriculum, they are merely a promotional tool and that is it. I try to put a variety of techniques up so that ppl can see that we work on everything from stand up to ground etc..but we don't focus on any one more than the other it is all equal.

If you guys question what i teach come on out to a class and try it for yourself! I promise it is the real deal, we train both the mind and the body during our classes. We study eastern philosophy and Wu Wei Do. Because although i may sound like a jerk in my opinionated blogs, i really am not one. I try to better myself and my students through Taoist philosophies and martial training, but to limit that to "Chinese" or "Japanese" would be incorrect, since we study all sorts of texts.

Hopefully this clears up what Wu Wei Do is about, i don't teach brazilian Jiu Jitsu or Tae Kwon Do i teach Wu Wei Do which is purely my creation and a mixture of all of martial styles...a hybrid martial art so to speak. If you question my quality of training, like i said feel free to stop by and take a class, the schedule of when we train is on the website, until then keep up the promotion of my school i appreciate it! I had over 50 hits today just from this forum topic being up!

Last but not least to the guy questioning the knife self defense technique...i train ppl to have no fear of being stabbed or cut in a knife fight...the goal is not to be uncut, but instead to finish your opponent quickly even if you are stabbed...of course your back is a bit exposed to be stabbed in that technique online, but i did say in the video "If you happen to have your own knife, you'll definately finish him off." Which is the point...take the punch or the stab to finish the opponent...who cares if you get cut or punched as long as you finish him...i hope this clears this all up.

Oh ya and Fedor signing with strikeforce was a good decision on his part, not just because the UFC didn't really offer him that much to fight there, but also because there is no competition in the UFC for him...who brock lesnar? All of what 5 fights? yw he's not even in Fedor's class yet...but hey that's another opinion so don't take it too seriously k.

Later Dak..
    well heres the first response

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2009 4:01am

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And how hard is it to just answer the question?

Who graded (i e what lineage) in BJJ? Even if the guy doesn't teach BJJ, he uses his rank in it to promote his own system. Just answer the question, ffs.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2009 4:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just wanted to let you guys know that Tarryl Janick sent me an e-mail on MySpace and was very polite.

Tarryl- I guess you're reading this thread. I don't know anything about striking and knife defenses, etc. Like I said in my reply to you, I'm more of a recreational guy. Most guys on here are very serious about BJJ lineage. Because you and I are on good terms, I'd ask that if you hold rank in BJJ, please let us know who gave you that rank. Thanks in advance.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2009 6:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was going to quote this anyway:

Quote Originally Posted by gay man dance website
    Kicking, Punching, Weapons, and Submissions! This is REAL Mixed Martial Arts
    But that is even funner given the email response to Dak:

Quote Originally Posted by gay mandancer via email
    So what i did was put together all of the techniques i enjoy and that i believe are viable in REAL fighting...NOT MMA.

What a Douche.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2009 6:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These guys teach teh real fighting

YouTube - How to Break Bricks
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast