--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who cares? Hot mom!!!!
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2009 12:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of course the "hot mom" thing is pure speculation... But until I am proven otherwise, this is my image of Luke's mom!

How do search for Luke's mom? Go to myspace, search for users named "Sarah". Filter by mileage radius to "Madison, WI" and narrow the age range to 40-59. This might not be her at all, but one can be hopeful, right?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/25/2009 4:43pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin.74 View Post
    Were his BJJ qualifications every verified? Where is he located again?
    Perhaps my google fu is weak, but a search for "Carlos Guiterrez bjj" turns up nothing. I also tried with the correct spelling of "Gutierrez", since I've never heard of "Guiterrez".

The testimonials also had this gem:
    Wu Wei Do has changed my life. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a way to get physically fit and gain real life self defense. When i[sic] used to train in just Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu I always felt like "rolling" wasn't very practical for self defense because striking wasn't allowed. with[sic] Wu Wei Do you can do all of it without feeling like your[sic] just taking part in another Mc Dojo[sic] that talks about real fighting but just teaches you to "roll" all day.

Jamie Levinworth
    I find it interesting that "Jamie" has reiterated Mr. Janik's statement almost word for word. Maybe that's just a student parroting something his or her teacher has said. Maybe.

I also find it interesting that a BJJ brown wouldn't know that "rolling" isn't the only element of BJJ self-defense, or that most BJJ schools teach different aspects of the art geared toward self-defense. Also, rolling in itself teaches some very useful self-defense against strikers, as has been proven over and over again. It's awfully hard to strike someone who's on top of you, smothering you, and getting ready to either choke you unconscious or break your arm. I don't train BJJ and I know that. Why wouldn't someone who has trained BJJ for 10+ years as he has claimed? For that matter, why bother to train for 10+ years in an ineffective art and get a very respectable ranking?

I for one would LOVE to hear from this mysterious "Carlos Guiterrez". I fear however that he exists in the same fantasy realm where Mr. Janik could destroy Anderson Silva. Mr. Janik, if Mr "Guiterrez" exists, then you should at least be able to tell us whom he trained under to get his BJJ black. I can't imagine you could train for 10+ years with someone and not find out something that basic. "Some Brazilian guy" won't be adequate.
    Last edited by kenso; 10/25/2009 4:47pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2009 5:09pm

Style: fangfu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

This has 2 be bullshit

There is no way this dude thinks he can beat Anderson Silva. There are only 3 reasons for this claim; 1. Its a joke 2. Bad marketing scheme 3. He is delusional. Id go with #2. Also, claiming rolling is unrealistic because of lack of strikes is also bullshit. My instructor always states the difference between techniques good for jujitsu competition and techniques that are good for self defense or mma. He even shows variations of the guard for focusing on controlling more of your opponents body to prevent from strikes. I wish Anderson Silva would hear about this and as a joke just show up at this assholes gym.

Posted On:
    10/25/2009 5:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, nothing with hot moms can ever be bullshit, especially when dealing with BJJ. Surely you are mistaken?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/25/2009 5:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee View Post
    Dude, nothing with hot moms can ever be bullshit, especially when dealing with BJJ. Surely you are mistaken?
    Hey, this is Bullshido, where documentation is king. Where is the actual evidence for this alleged hotness? All we have is second-hand anecdotes of a possible connection to someone named Sarah in the Madison area. Until I see verifiable evidence like a topless photo with I <3 Bullshido across her boobies, I'm going to remain skeptical.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2009 8:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Testimonials from Jamie Levinworth, eh? I suppose that could be a guy or a girl's name... Or it could be one of these fine ladies, as found by searching for "Jamie" in Madison, WI:

So even if Janik is a complete douche who claims BJJ experience in one breath, and makes fun of it in another... At least he has the hot babes angle down pretty good so far!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2009 9:12pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate, Tai Chi, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wu: dirt; filth

http://www.mandarintools.com/cgi-bin/wordlook.pl

Wei: to cuddle

http://www.mandarintools.com/cgi-bin/wordlook.pl

Do:(not even Chinese, it's Japanese) counter for occurrences

http://www.dicts.info/2/english-japa...o&begin=Search

It's the martial art that teaches the way of Dirt Cuddling counters.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2009 2:28am

Style: fangfu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I actually emailed the website and his response was very immature

I asked if he really claimed he could beat Anderson Silva. He replied that he did not. I also said the testimonial from his student Jaime Levinworth was stupid and the fact that he chose to use the testimony as a form of advertisement was in a way disrespectful to the Gracie family. Being that the Gracies have backed up their claims for decades now through the Gracie challenge and the UFC. His answer not only dodged the question but was quite immature as he chose to insult me in the same way a kid in middle school would, not very "master like" if you ask me. If anyone would like me to paste the email I can, as long as it is legal for me to post it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2009 6:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's a fuzzy line with posting emails... Sometimes people take it as informative, sometimes people think you've disclosed a private conversation.

Janik, are you still reading this thread and care to comment?

And speaking of Janik, just to keep my posts going with the same theme... Searched myspace in Wisonsin for female profiles named "Janik". Here we have the founder of wu wei do:

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 16 LastLast