Posted On:
    8/17/2009 12:26am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Developing Wu Wei Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Josh View Post
    Janik,

I am glad you came on here to discuss your style and ideology. Hopefully through some discussion you can gain a little more insight.

It is easy to criticize professional fighters from home. It's harder to know what exactly goes in to being a professional fighter or athlete for that matter.

Have you ever been to a professional gym or trained with a professional fighter?

Many TMA practitioners believe that they know more or can do better. Before MMA they looked down on boxers and wrestlers thinking that they did nothing but brawl. I know I use to be in that community as a TKD BB. They pointed out isolated and rare instances when a TMA practitioner bested a boxer or wrestler.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but making a statement about beating someone you have only seen on TV is absurd. Then to be disrespectful and call the people who have fought A. Silva as no competition is without a doubt the most asinine statement you could make. Dan Henderson has done more with his life then you can hope to accomplish in 10 lifetimes.

Until you step into a professional gym and train with real athletes you should reserve your statements to something you know about. Unlike most here they would tell you to go get in the cage I would just like to see you get through a real MMA training camp.

Before you start hammering away at the keys about who and what you are and what you know and how I don't know anything this isn't a pissing contest. You need to learn to respect what those men and women have decided to do to earn a living. Without them the martial arts community would still be an obscure and irrelevant topic reserved for japophiles and skinny kids who got beat up in high school (sadly I belong to both groups). They are promoting the martial arts in a fashion that few can do. Every martial arts student and teacher should bow when they see them and thank them for exposing the American public to a passion many of us have held for many years.

Josh Artigue
    LOL saying that Dan Henderson has done more with his life than i could hope to accomplish in 10 lifetimes is funny...you don't even know me or what i hope to accomplish you only know about one small thing in my life ...martial arts is only one very small side to me as a individual...just because Dan fights in MMA doesn't make him any better than anyone else, i'm sorry you hold all these guys so above everyone else in life. Fighting at the end of the day is easy, it's real life that takes practice to master..

I understand you guys and your enthusiasm for the sport of MMA, but at times it's a bit much, there's alot more important things out there to talk about. My personal viewpoint is that developing "morals" and "values" and bettering the community around you should come first in training, then work on the fighting since it's the easiest part....and since MMA is a sport like any other i do have the right to criticize and say whatever i want just as you do since i watch it, whether you agree with me or think i'm crazy is irrelevent, because at the end of the day the only thing you know is what you read on the internet about who i am. If you guys really can honestly say u watch all of the fights in MMA and don't see flaws i don't believe you. Just look at Brock Lesnar, no ranking in any martial style and holds the heavyweight title in the UFC...not exactly the poster boy for the "martial arts"...yet you think Kurt Angle who won a gold medal in the olympics and is a proven better "wrestler" than Brock is a douche.....

I guess i didn't know that only the bullshido forum members have the "right" opinion on everything and that everyone else who thinks otherwise is a "douche" who doesn't know anything and has no right to an opinion unless it's your viewpoint. I tried to get along with you guys, but i find it getting too be too much of a chore and not worth my time anymore.

I don't have to prove myself to any of you, and i owe you absolutely nothing, i at least had the balls to come here and have an open discussion with ppl out to hang me which i doubt you can say for most, if any of the other ppl you attack in your forums for god knows what reason and who really cares. So i have opinions on MMA you don't agree with, i thought we were past that...but it seems like that's all you want to talk about anymore, which is wasting my time...later bullshido :)

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 12:40am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bye. Next time try to be brief.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 2:08am

Style: BJJ / freestyle wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JANIK View Post
    Oh my blogs LOL, they are "loud" vents of frustration that accidentally caught someones eye from myspace and is the only reason you guys know of what i'm doing anyways..nothing too serious or to be taken seriously.
    if you're a martial artist, then what you say about martial arts should be taken somewhat seriously. unless again, you acknowledge you are talking out of your ass.

Silva wouldn't even be in my weight class
    and would probably still destroy you

but Lashley would be (isn't he wrestling again?), i do think Silva is overrated and am waiting to see him take on some real competition...Griffin looked horribad in that fight. So i hope Silva does make the weight jump and take on Ortiz, Machida, etc. etc. and if he beats those guys i will change my opinion of him....but i still think Fedor is P4P best and will eventually end up in UFC once he gets away from M-1 global...they seem to have him wrapped up in a tight contract from what i've read, but we'll see how he fairs in Strikeforce right.
    whether or not you think Fedor is the best p4p does not have anything to do with the fact you claim you can beat Silva on your blog.

overrated? maybe. that is a relative matter.

can you beat him? quite objective, and until proven otherwise, there is way more reason to belive he'd effortlessly MAUL you than anything else. what are your fight records? your experience? hey, i'd wager you're not even close to being in the league as the so-called bad competition Silva has faced.

as the main image of the style you try to promote, you should learn that you can't just run your mouth. it speaks badly about you, and what you represent.

Just look at Brock Lesnar, no ranking in any martial style and holds the heavyweight title in the UFC...not exactly the poster boy for the "martial arts"...yet you think Kurt Angle who won a gold medal in the olympics and is a proven better "wrestler" than Brock is a douche.....
    because being NCAA Division I, and holding a record of something approximating 110-5 i think it is, doesn't even count as a validation of skill, obviously.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 2:30am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL saying that Dan Henderson has done more with his life than i could hope to accomplish in 10 lifetimes is funny...you don't even know me or what i hope to accomplish you only know about one small thing in my life ...martial arts is only one very small side to me as a individual...just because Dan fights in MMA doesn't make him any better than anyone else, i'm sorry you hold all these guys so above everyone else in life. Fighting at the end of the day is easy, it's real life that takes practice to master..
    Wow. You are not everyone. Let us know when you master real life. The fact you spend time denigrating these guys means you have a boat load of penis envy.
    I understand you guys and your enthusiasm for the sport of MMA, but at times it's a bit much, there's alot more important things out there to talk about. My personal viewpoint is that developing "morals" and "values" and bettering the community around you should come first in training, then work on the fighting since it's the easiest part....and since MMA is a sport like any other i do have the right to criticize and say whatever i want just as you do since i watch it, whether you agree with me or think i'm crazy is irrelevent, because at the end of the day the only thing you know is what you read on the internet about who i am. If you guys really can honestly say u watch all of the fights in MMA and don't see flaws i don't believe you. Just look at Brock Lesnar, no ranking in any martial style and holds the heavyweight title in the UFC...not exactly the poster boy for the "martial arts"...yet you think Kurt Angle who won a gold medal in the olympics and is a proven better "wrestler" than Brock is a douche.....
    Interesting so you can criticize pros but, no one should criticize you?

Hypocrite much?

I guess i didn't know that only the bullshido forum members have the "right" opinion on everything and that everyone else who thinks otherwise is a "douche" who doesn't know anything and has no right to an opinion unless it's your viewpoint. I tried to get along with you guys, but i find it getting too be too much of a chore and not worth my time anymore.
    No it is called disagreement. People disagree with your assertions. Learn to deal with it or leave.

Also, you didn't try anything. You were condescending, demanding, and wanted it your way. That is also called arrogance.

I don't have to prove myself to any of you, and i owe you absolutely nothing, i at least had the balls to come here and have an open discussion with ppl out to hang me which i doubt you can say for most, if any of the other ppl you attack in your forums for god knows what reason and who really cares. So i have opinions on MMA you don't agree with, i thought we were past that...but it seems like that's all you want to talk about anymore, which is wasting my time...later bullshido :)
    It is noted that you didn't answer a single question coach Josh asked but, you sure attacked him an everyone.

Oh look trying to play the martyr. Grow up.

Silent Guardian

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 8:20am

Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was willing to give you a chance to show that you could be an understanding and practical adult. I was hoping an ounce of your so called martial arts humility and discipline would show through. Instead you went around the issue at hand.

You are trying to gain some relevance to what you do and who you are by attacking men you know nothing about. If you would have said A. Silva has bad technique or approached the fight in a bad manner or lacks skills in a certain area that is open criticism and to be expected. You coming out saying he sucks and the people he has fought suck and you are such a bad ass could beat them all is the problem. Everyone is open to criticism, everyone has flaws and yes public figures are open to it more than others. So here is the thing would you say what you are saying here to the face of any of those fighters? Would you be able to educate them on how badly they are doing martial arts?

BTW do you know why Dan started doing MMA? He needed the money to be able to go to the Olympics and represent the US team.

PS who awarded you the BJJ brown belt?
    Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 8:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His response to criticism in the past has been along the lines of "give me some slack guys... I didn't mean for anyone to FIND my website!"

There's been some sentiment here to help Janik out, in my opinion he needs to retract some very outrageous opinions before we can take him seriously.

Silent Guardian

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 8:40am

Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He doesn't need to retract anything. He just needs to backup what he says. He has the right to talk any way he sees fit. He just needs to make sure his ass can cash the check.
    Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 9:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right, but do you believe he can back up what he says? MMA guys who train with gloves on are posers, etc?

BTW I was going to the source to quote, but Janik has taken some content offline. A good move IMHO.

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 11:17am

Style: WHKD (Kaju), Sub. Grapple

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee View Post
    Don't make me Kajewkenbo your ass into submission.
    As a Jewish Kajukenbo instructor, don't you dare come up on my turf!

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 11:28am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuJason View Post
    As a Jewish Kajukenbo instructor, don't you dare come up on my turf!
    In what way? I'm probably jewisher than you.
    My Schwartz is bigger than yours.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit