Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 11:54am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by zaohu View Post
    Janik, I look forward to seeing some progress in what you're doing. I would, however, like to see SOME credentials. You don't need to give out all sorts of information, but at least ranks and certifications would be nice, and a couple of lineages if they wouldn't be too much.

By the way, the whole "Mind of a Child" thing you brought up earlier is far more Zen than Taoist. See "The Emperor's New Clothes" Koan for an example.
    Well, be fair here, he did tell us the name of the person he said gave him a brown belt in BJJ (which seemed to be the only rank people cared about).

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 11:56am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by han090 View Post
    Well, be fair here, he did tell us the name of the person he said gave him a brown belt in BJJ (which seemed to be the only rank people cared about).
    And that's exactly why this thread is in YMAS, not MABS.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 3:57pm

Style: BJJ / freestyle wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wait... WAIT.

is bullshido humoring a guy who claims he can completely destroy Anderson Silva, that wearing gloves is a joke, and that UFC fighters like Kenny Florian are just posers? :BangHead:

i'm sorry, have i just walked into MAP?

where are the mean bastards i've come to know and love? :sad3:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 4:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldk View Post
    wait... WAIT.

is bullshido humoring a guy who claims he can completely destroy Anderson Silva, that wearing gloves is a joke, and that UFC fighters like Kenny Florian are just posers? :BangHead:

I know I know... he's been given a lot of slack, and he wants even more, I don't really get it... I think the fact that the guy came to the site to talk about his "art" gave him some cred.

Besides, he is training fighters for MMA, we should see how his guys do against the likes of Florian and Silva...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 4:07pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wait... WAIT.

I think he realises those claims are outrageous at this point. Bullshido has a warm and fuzzy side too.
    Last edited by Dak; 8/16/2009 4:30pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 5:02pm

Style: BJJ / freestyle wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nein! nicht! nunca!

i've yet to see him retract his comments or dismiss them as jokes. so i feel myself in full right to consider him batshit crazy and retarded until i see a video of him eating Bobby Lashley.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 7:02pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nein! nicht! nunca!

i've yet to see him retract his comments or dismiss them as jokes. so i feel myself in full right to consider him batshit crazy and retarded until i see a video of him eating Bobby Lashley.
    then lets get the pitch forks out:ninja2::ninja2::ninja2:

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 8:35pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Developing Wu Wei Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nein! nicht! nunca!

Oh my blogs LOL, they are "loud" vents of frustration that accidentally caught someones eye from myspace and is the only reason you guys know of what i'm doing anyways..nothing too serious or to be taken seriously.

Silva wouldn't even be in my weight class but Lashley would be (isn't he wrestling again?), i do think Silva is overrated and am waiting to see him take on some real competition...Griffin looked horribad in that fight. So i hope Silva does make the weight jump and take on Ortiz, Machida, etc. etc. and if he beats those guys i will change my opinion of him....but i still think Fedor is P4P best and will eventually end up in UFC once he gets away from M-1 global...they seem to have him wrapped up in a tight contract from what i've read, but we'll see how he fairs in Strikeforce right.

So have you guys read about Kurt Angle being arrested? lulz..

Silent Guardian

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 9:30pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Janik,

I am glad you came on here to discuss your style and ideology. Hopefully through some discussion you can gain a little more insight.

It is easy to criticize professional fighters from home. It's harder to know what exactly goes in to being a professional fighter or athlete for that matter.

Have you ever been to a professional gym or trained with a professional fighter?

Many TMA practitioners believe that they know more or can do better. Before MMA they looked down on boxers and wrestlers thinking that they did nothing but brawl. I know I use to be in that community as a TKD BB. They pointed out isolated and rare instances when a TMA practitioner bested a boxer or wrestler.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but making a statement about beating someone you have only seen on TV is absurd. Then to be disrespectful and call the people who have fought A. Silva as no competition is without a doubt the most asinine statement you could make. Dan Henderson has done more with his life then you can hope to accomplish in 10 lifetimes.

Until you step into a professional gym and train with real athletes you should reserve your statements to something you know about. Unlike most here they would tell you to go get in the cage I would just like to see you get through a real MMA training camp.

Before you start hammering away at the keys about who and what you are and what you know and how I don't know anything this isn't a pissing contest. You need to learn to respect what those men and women have decided to do to earn a living. Without them the martial arts community would still be an obscure and irrelevant topic reserved for japophiles and skinny kids who got beat up in high school (sadly I belong to both groups). They are promoting the martial arts in a fashion that few can do. Every martial arts student and teacher should bow when they see them and thank them for exposing the American public to a passion many of us have held for many years.

Josh Artigue
    Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 9:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JANIK View Post
    So have you guys read about Kurt Angle being arrested? lulz..
    Don't change the subject... Kurt Angle is a douchebag wrestler and nobody here cares.

Are MMA fighters pussies and posers for wearing gloves in the ring or not?
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast