Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2009 11:48am

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One last note here, I have encouraged those who know how to contact these people to contact them and encourage them to contact the police. These letters, assuiming they are authentic, indicate crimes against children and they must be reported. If anyone, who was a witness to these events, reads this thread, you must contact the police, child abuse and sexual abuse are serious crimes and if you know they happened and do not report them, you are culpable for the crime along with the perpetrator.

There is a moral and legal obligation to say this to those who wrote these letters. The criminal issues not withstanding, years later, a child (now grown up) can take the issue to civil court.

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 2:01am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1point2 View Post
    Right now what you're providing is text. We need more than that. Again, photos, links, screen-captures/screen-shots, newspaper articles, legal documents.
    I was not there, but I wrote one of the papers that you read on the form. I am one of the 14 and proud to say that I am gone. Yes we are all gone. Bryce is now down to maybe 4 or 5 black belts and he is not sure if he may be down to only 2. I know that the Polish black belts are gone and about the only ones that will stay with him are Jay and Chris Greene. Candance may stay but that is only because she has never had a boyfriend before and she thinks that is way they are supposed to treat a woman, which is to beat on them.

I was not able to be there but I wish I had been at the conclave this year, I would have loved to have seen the look on his face when they all got together and told him all of these things right to his face. But yes everything in there is true and more that I could say. But I will not mention those things here. If you wish to know those you have to find out yourself. I was with that are for over 10 years. so don't give me any of your mess about, why couldn't you see it and all of that other stuff. Don't go there until you have walked a mile in my shoes and I won't do it to you.

May God watch over you and bless you

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 4:21pm

Style: Varied

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by obakedojo14 View Post
    I was not there, but I wrote one of the papers that you read on the form. I am one of the 14 and proud to say that I am gone.
    There's a lot you could help me with, if you're willing to communicate with me. You can either PM me or contact me through my blog.

Thanks, and congratulations on escaping from the cult!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2010 2:23pm

Style: FMA, JJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sorry for the thread necromancy....

I was reading up on this stuff today and apparently someone has decided to perform an investigation into it themselves....:new_shock

I visited a blog about the art and it said this:

The rumors that I have heard are true. There is a new, independent investigation being made into the konigun cult, its former and current members. From what I have heard, the investigator is going to be writing a book and wants to speak with anyone and everyone who has information on konigun, members or not. He even wants to interview bfd himself. I doubt the old boy has the guts to speak with anyone, no matter their impartiality, but we shall see.

Taken from: http://konigunninjers.blogspot.com/2...stigation.html

I wonder who got mad enough to do this? At any rate, if this is going to occur, we may be seeing a book about Konigun before too long.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2010 6:35pm

Style: Limalama

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by drizzt777 View Post
    I wonder who got mad enough to do this? At any rate, if this is going to occur, we may be seeing a book about Konigun before too long.
    That would be an interesting read.

Posted On:
    10/14/2010 7:57pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

WWWowwww

I just decided to research the **** on Konigun as I myself attended it for a bit in 2002 and then again for a few months when my friend taught in 2004. It wouldn't surprise me if this was all true. I met bryce dallas once (idiot) and ultimately am glad everyone finally quit defending this. I agree with some of the others that a lot of what is offered is practical in fighting (more-so in defense), but it was still a con-art. Glad I never put money in this guy's pocket.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2010 11:50am

Style: FMA, JJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I spoke by email to the guy at the blog and he confirmed it. A person has stepped forward, completely third party with no stakes involved, to give an unbiased report on the matter. Whoever it is (the webmaster states they are remaining anonymous for now) will write the book and is projecting at least 2 years worth of work on this book so far, with a couple more to go.

I wonder if any of the former members will step forward to tell their stories?

We will see I suppose. The webmaster said this person is also intending to contact the head of the org himself and ask questions to allow him a chance to defend himself.

Again, unbiased. Whoever it is may get sued, but apparently if so much has been released about his past being questionable and this person allows Bryce to talk on his own behalf, there may not be room for a suit.

The last thing he said was that to keep checking back, as he had no hand in it but had been contacted by this person several times in regards to places to begin looking for more information. He also stated that they were checking message boards for information as well, so anyone on here with any should probably contact that link above to get them all the information they can. Or at least point them in the direction of links. Personally, I stand aside to see how this all plays out.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234