Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 12:40pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There was/is a large thread on e-budo about, Bryce Dallas is a nasty piece of work to be honest, I have no idea what is true in those and what isn't but Konigun was shown to be a pretty shitty cult like organisation preying on the young and insecure. It was a few years ago now though. Amazing it took this long for the coffee to get smelled.

Dallas also had his share of fraudulent military records as well.

If Konigun is collapsing then it can only be a good thing.

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 12:54pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Monkey View Post
    I am sorry, but I tried to read all of that nonsense... and it sounds like a bunch of high school drama.

I hate to say it but they all deserved each other.
    I don't know if I fully agree (peopre are generally retarded, and easily manipulated,) but when you move in with a creepy fat-ass that makes you do chores, can't speak Japanese yet slaps these bizzare word fusions together to form asian sounding terminology, tries to make you cut off your fingers, and most importantly blames you for pissing himself, you gotta do a background check at the very least.

If that's not a warning sign to you, you belong exactly where you are.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 12:56pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    There was/is a large thread on e-budo about, Bryce Dallas is a nasty piece of work to be honest, I have no idea what is true in those and what isn't but Konigun was shown to be a pretty shitty cult like organisation preying on the young and insecure. It was a few years ago now though. Amazing it took this long for the coffee to get smelled.

Dallas also had his share of fraudulent military records as well.

If Konigun is collapsing then it can only be a good thing.
    Do you know if the POW network is aware of Bryce's military claims?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 12:59pm

Style: Noob-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A google search reveals a few convictions over the last 15-20 years on Bryce Frederick Dallas, plus a number of aborted lawsuits, but nothing within the last 24 months, nor anything suggesting charges of counterfeiting.

supplying the original link where these letters where found will help lend legitimacy. Even if the site has been taken down, locating a cached version isn't exactly difficult.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 1:07pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee View Post
    Where exactly did all this info come from? Provide specific sources, or it can be considered slander.
    Well, this is what I was trying to avoid. For someone sued twice, Agranjero, you are trying to make the same mistake.

Look, I remember the original thread here and on e-budo. It had good stuff most of which was documented.

Right now, there are a bunch of unsubstantiated letters, siting on bullshido, attributed to your word. Yes, I actually believe you have no reason to lie. As you well know, that isn't good enough for the regular bullshido observer.

With many of the shenanigans since you stopped posting, this rule is enforced stronger than before.

Get us links, caches, to the actual people themselves who aren't scared to be verified. I already checked The Internet Archive and someone was smart that route won't work.

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 1:36pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee View Post
    Do you know if the POW network is aware of Bryce's military claims?

I doubt it, it was a pretty sketchy history at best, I think it may have even been that he was a mercenary, the reason I remember it is because he blames a fungal spore infection acquired in the jungles of somewhere south east asian as the reason why he is a bit on the chubby side, it upset his metabolism you see, either that or all the pies did.

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 1:56pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    I doubt it, it was a pretty sketchy history at best, I think it may have even been that he was a mercenary, the reason I remember it is because he blames a fungal spore infection acquired in the jungles of somewhere south east asian as the reason why he is a bit on the chubby side, it upset his metabolism you see, either that or all the pies did.
    Spores? He would have to ingest several thousand tons...
    That would explain the extra poundage. Now for the million dollar question, how do you conceal a 400lbs Chris Farley-looking ninja? He must have had a hard time ninjaing, or whatever the hell you call it.

His website makes no mention of any military service that I could find, I guess that rules that angle out.

**Edited:
    I recall an earlier thread that had photos of his high school days. Kinda puts a damper on his "traveling to Japan to train" story.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 3:28pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think what people want is a link back to the original site where the resignation letters were posted, to see everything in context, and for any additional proof that the person who allegedly signed a particular letter, did indeed write the letter.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 4:07pm

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I tried to explain and will do so again, there are no pictures, there are no screen captures, there is only the information from the website that is now non-existent and the copy of the email sent by Mr. Nichols. The words of those who wrote the notes/letters of resignation are simply that, the words that were posted to the website.

I am not sure what else you want, this thread is simply quoting those who resigned. You can travel the internet completely and you will not find anything worthy of mention about their leader and even many of the things on youtube are gone.

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 5:11pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Agranjero View Post
    I tried to explain and will do so again, there are no pictures, there are no screen captures, there is only the information from the website that is now non-existent and the copy of the email sent by Mr. Nichols. The words of those who wrote the notes/letters of resignation are simply that, the words that were posted to the website.

I am not sure what else you want, this thread is simply quoting those who resigned. You can travel the internet completely and you will not find anything worthy of mention about their leader and even many of the things on youtube are gone.
    Comrade, I am to writings this in English for clear understandinks, yes?
    Please post link to where you got this info.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast