Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 11:58am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis_Fist View Post
    OK, I heard back from my email.

I seriously don't think this kid is going to be back to reply on this thread any time soon. There is a SD facebook group should you guys want to join:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=34676270070
    sweet jeebus! a dispute was settled without fighting... ON BULLSHIDO!?!?!!??!

im proud to have witnessed such a thing

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 7:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak View Post
    sweet jeebus! a dispute was settled without fighting... ON BULLSHIDO!?!?!!??!

im proud to have witnessed such a thing
    Settled quietly between one side (me) and the other guy's big brother. It's not like there was an amicable ending between the two of us.

Also as a side note, the douchebagalert link goes to an invalid picture now. This means a user (tswitzerd) must have complained to that site to have his picture removed, which also means he is still reading this thread. This also means he hasn't retracted his insults towards Bullshido as a whole, or his challenge, or offered an apology for any of the above.

So to my friend tswitzerd, I still think you're a douchebag.

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 8:04pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nor has he kept his word about leaving the site.

:munky2::5bye:
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 11:48pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis_Fist View Post
    Settled quietly between one side (me) and the other guy's big brother. It's not like there was an amicable ending between the two of us.

Also as a side note, the douchebagalert link goes to an invalid picture now. This means a user (tswitzerd) must have complained to that site to have his picture removed, which also means he is still reading this thread. This also means he hasn't retracted his insults towards Bullshido as a whole, or his challenge, or offered an apology for any of the above.

So to my friend tswitzerd, I still think you're a douchebag.
    allow me to commend you for the peaceful resolution.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2009 6:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Dak

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2009 6:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Update: Tim and I have spoke privately, looks like we've got no beef left.

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 11:57am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was a teaching in Richmond, KY back in the early 80's and at that time Bill Leonard was teaching Shotokan, then reemerges a few years later as a Grandmaster in the most fake, but apparently lucrative Martial Art I've ever seen. A great book to read is "Bluegrass Conspiracy" although Bill Leonard is not mentioned until the end of the book, it will give you insight into what type of person he is.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 2:53pm

Style: Shaolin/Judo/JuJitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, BL messed up and was involved in the whole mess outlined in Bluegrass Conspiracy, but I do not believe he ever studied or taught Shotokan. He did a little Judo early on, but has been die hard SD since about 1967. And, he is an elder, not grand master.

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 3:15pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I get the impression that you are not going to believe anything about him unless it has to do with how great he is. He was teaching at Four Seasons Martial Arts in Richmond and then started teaching a class at Kit Carson Elementary on Tuesday nights when Four Seasons moved to Lexington. Don't get me wrong he was very impressive in Shotokan (and it was Shotokan). I have known him and Sin The for 30 years and know how they work. It's your money and your time so as long as you are happy thats all that matters.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 8:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Didn't Hedge, as a BJJ white belt, tap out several SD blackbelts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey, in this thread[/i
    ]
    Just the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey, Shaolin do Sparring Report, Bullshido Classics and Mega Threads
    I won't bore you with details. Straight to the sparring (Rules: no biting).
    The first one was me vs a second degree. We exchange blows on the feet, me getting off more leg kicks and he more punches. He catches one of my kicks, whirls me around. I go to guard, sweep him over and struggle for a foot or leg submission. I can't get enough leverage, so I go to guard again. He tries for GnP, I catch the arm for an armbar.

Second match: Me vs a second degree (fresh). This was signifigantly harder and ended inconclusively, with much wrangling over the rules.
    Although I didn't feel them at the time, now my shoulder is hurting from the axe kicks, and i'm unable to hold my right arm up.
    He consistently out punched me and snapped down my takedowns (I suspect he either prepared extensively beforehand or wrestled) for about ten minutes, though I got in a few leg kicks. I pull guard/start buttscooting when one of the other black belts suddenly runs up to me to stop the fight. Turns out my nose and lip were bloody.
    LYING!
    When the unvarnished truth just isn't cool enough.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 89 LastLast