Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2009 6:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tswitzerd View Post
    Oh, and if you think Shaolin-Do is fake I would love to invite you to Lexington, KY and we can see how fake it is. But I am guessing that you would rather stay behind your comfortable computer screen.
    You didn't really just invite me to gong sau your ass, did you? I might actually be in your area next week. If I am, I'll be sure to come by.

Posted On:
    8/09/2009 6:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would be most hospitable.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2009 6:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Splendid, seems you guys even have Sunday hours. Who might I be asking for? My name is Jason.

Putting the "ow" back in "flowery technique"

Posted On:
    8/09/2009 6:50pm

Style: CMA, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would be most hospitable.

Listen very closely.

You have used ad hominem attacks (personal attacks on the speaker, rather than his ideas) in this thread. You have also entertained the notion that concepts such as "respect" and "honor" should CAUSE ONE TO REFRAIN FROM AGGRESSIVE INQUIRY. You are damaging your ethos, and are the maker of your own ostracizing.

Please be humble, abandon your ego and refrain from personal attacks under the guise of righteously defending your character and your masters. We are not fooled.

You are using a computer with an internet connection to communicate with us. Thus, the idea that we are "hiding" behind computer screens making claims while you do the exact same thing is rather hypocritical, don't you think? Shaolin-do has a reputation for lineage falsification. If you wish to be humble and use facts to dispel what you believe is unfounded information, please take that route and stop this childish behavior.

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    8/09/2009 7:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Isn't that asking a bit much NJM?

Posted On:
    8/09/2009 7:07pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Didn't Hedge, as a BJJ white belt, tap out several SD black belts?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2009 7:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I appreciate the mature reply, NJM.

What I think is laughable (besides my fail at spelling, aw my feelings are hurt) is the one post that I wasn't critical of shaolin do, but was critical of the shaolin circus in China, is what got the challenge issued. Just amazing.

BTW I make no guarantees since I'm a dozen states away, but I am seriously considering a road trip to Nashville that would take me right through Lexington. Though I wonder if wiznerd's challenge is open to all, as I'm sure I'm not the only one here laughing at this:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2009 8:10pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont know which school you attended but all I can say is that it either was your teacher or you that did not apply yourself to the art because the training I have received has far surpassed any other martial arts training I have done in the past.

I took Tae Kwon Do for years and the training I get at Shaolin-Do far exceeds anything I got in Tae Kwon Do.
    You might wanna try a better argument.

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction.

Posted On:
    8/09/2009 9:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bajillion Joo Jizzu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why is there so much hate on this thread. I knew I was gonna have to defend my discipline but you guys are just downright disrespectful. I feel sorry for your teachers, Im sure they taught you respect. Unless you guys are the "couch potato" martial artists who can talk a big game but when it comes down to it you would rather hide behind your laptops.
    Obviously I have stumbled upon the wrong site, I thought this place would be a pretty cool place to discuss martial arts. But instead its a place full of self righteous assholes who probably masterbate to Japanimation and all they have time to do is put others martial arts down.
    lol. The first thing people do is pull this nonsense about honor in martial arts.

Then at some point they turn around and start throwing insults and ad hominem attacks. That's some great budo you got there son.

Also, there is nothing honorable about letting fraud go unchecked in the martial arts. "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Unfortunately for you, Shaolin Do has been dissected heavily on this site, from a plethora of former members. You can either 1.) whine about it, and then leave or 2.) help yourself and learn something.

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 9:39am

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The best part about threads like this is that they'll most likely end up on someone's Google search. When someone who has no experience with Shaolin-Do or are just merely curious will end up reading the bullshit made by the OP. Most people with common sense will see how "honorable" the so-called OP is.

It's funny how someone who's supposedly a martial artist who is learning how to fight in real life can't muster the balls to actually defend his art online.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast