226157 Bullies, 3812 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The ADCC Forum Lives Again!

This is a significant moment for a few of the veteran members here. Some of you might not be aware, but this very website sprang out of discussions originally held on the now defunct Abu Dhabi Combat Club Forums.

Well after some discussions with the appropriate persons, we've been given permission to resurrect that forum and host it in our very own Advanced Grappling Discussion forum.

The AGD forum (formerly DHS) is already world-renown for having the highest quality discussion on subjects related to grappling, thanks to a diligent team of moderators who are themselves excellent grapplers in their own right.

Feel free to stop in and check it out!

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/09/2009 12:36am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *sniff* I miss you guys...

Quote Originally Posted by ADCC
    Author Topic: I work out at Gold's Gym in Hollywood along side of Fabio the celebrity...
    THE HUNTER
    Member posted 07-24-2002 15:51
    He is pretty cool. He complimented me the first time we met. People in LA call me The Hispanic Fabio when they see us together, ha. He is around 6'4 and huge, and people say that I look like a smaller, more exotic version of him. Ha. I am shocked that no one here has ripped on me yet about that. I am always being compared to Fabio and made fun of. I take it in good stride though. I have a good sense of humor, and I can laugh at myself...
    IP: Logged

Rockets
    Member posted 07-24-2002 15:54
    No Hunter. You are a MA instructor. Fabio is a playboy model who might be bisexual we really don't know. Big difference.

THE HUNTER
    Member posted 07-24-2002 15:57
    Hey, I do not know or care about his orientation bro! I am just making fun of myself. I am a fighter and he is a butter imitation fruit cake. He is a celebrity and I am just a MA. Thanks for watching out for me bro!

Rockets
    Member posted 07-24-2002 16:03
    Rumble young man Rumble. I still love those words from Ali. No problem Hunter. I got your back. Gotta go work for awhile. See ya later.

THE HUNTER
    Member posted 07-24-2002 16:06
    Peace Rockets!

ruk
    Member posted 07-24-2002 16:08
    Ever been in the locker room with Fabio when he's wearing only a towel?

THE HUNTER
    Member posted 07-24-2002 16:09
    See what I mean Ruk? You cannot shut your mouth, can you?

ruk
    Member posted 07-24-2002 16:11
    We all have our faults.

KarateDave
    Member posted 07-24-2002 19:21
    Personally I feel that HUNTER can beat the living sh%$ out of Fabio. Later on.
    ------------------
    This world is full of nutjobs --- KarateDave

I Choke You
    Member posted 07-24-2002 20:41
    Hmm, I think too many of his traits have rubbed off on you, that would explain the towel pictures j/k. Sorry Hunter but you will be bothered about posting those FOREVER .

monkeyboy
    Member posted 07-25-2002 04:46
    hunter did you say fabio is oriental. that's cool.

Rorny Gracie
    Junior Member posted 07-25-2002 05:04
    Im curious?
    HUNTER do you think Fabio could kick your a55??

Rockets
    Member posted 07-25-2002 08:10
    Who is Rorny? I say he's either ruk or jerry for sure. Obviously an evil troll this forum can do without. Simply here to make trouble.

g-train
    Member posted 07-25-2002 08:13
    i guess you do look a bit like fabio. he looks much older though... has anyone seen the photos of fabio getting hit in the face by a seagull when he's riding a roller coaster? can't help but feel a little bit bad for the guy there.

Streetfighter
    Member posted 07-25-2002 08:31
    They showed it on the news or ET one night. I felt kind of bad for him, cause they were dogging on him while they were showing it.

Rockets
    Member posted 07-25-2002 08:41
    Butterbean was interviewed today on the radio and he said after he knocks out Holmes in the first round he's going after a contract with Tyson. He lost 70lbs and is down to 330.

Streetfighter
    Member posted 07-25-2002 09:16
    330, damn it's only a matter of time before he has a heart attack.

THE HUNTER
    Member posted 07-25-2002 09:45
    I can beat Fabio down because he is NOT a fighter. Man, he is one of the quietest, nicest people I have ever met. I would not want to beat him up anyway. And yes, he is WAY older than me. I was joking about looking like him. We just have long hair in common, that is it. People in LA make fun because of that, nothing else.

Rockets
    Member posted 07-25-2002 09:47
    Hunter: You're a man of peace bro. If Fabio and you are hanging out together talking about working out and whatnot.. awesome. It's a good thing to know people from all walks of life.

THE HUNTER
    Member posted 07-25-2002 09:49
    Rockets, you understand me exactly bro. That is all that I was saying. We just chat on occasion man, nothing more. He is cool people. You would think that he is a big Dic head in public, be he is just low pro. I do not know why you can understand me, and most of these people here cannot? Why the hate towards me?

Posted On:
    8/09/2009 12:40am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, that part's been redirected to YMAS.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/09/2009 12:44am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol. ADCC was 90% YMAS, 5% DHS, and 5% waiting to exhale.