Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 10:29am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    when im in London i dont go for girls.
    I just visit funworld/segaworld or whatever the name is nowadays at leicester square, have some shits n giggles in speakers corner and get drunk.
    its not that hard to have a nice time in london, just adjust your goals a bit.
    english people are always friendly towards teh dutch.

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 10:45am

Style: Sub-Grap/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by M.C. View Post
    Okay, I have been to England, I have seen them in Spain,Greece, NYC and they are also chasing me in Brazil. And I doubt there are a lot of people who would label them self Brits unless they are.
    I am not American I'm pretty old school European.
    But I tell you, they are just ugly for my taste, they have faces you don't even want to punch...But they offer non the less, got to turn quite a few down. Do you have a few nice gals who are fit? Yes you do, but the ratio is pretty low. Face it.

@Squerlli, I'll be riding into town on Tuesday around 2:30 pm JFK style, don't know what my plans are exactly but I'll give you a call and we will see.
    Well we'll just have to disagree on that one. I've travelled right across the States and really dont think the ratio of hot girls is higher.

Sweden -Yes. America - NO.

If you go a somewhere warm like LA or Miami you may think you see more attactive girls but the truth is they just have less clothes on.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 10:53am

Style: BJJ & K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But I tell you, they are just ugly for my taste, they have faces you don't even want to punch...But they offer non the less, got to turn quite a few down. Do you have a few nice gals who are fit? Yes you do, but the ratio is pretty low. Face it.
    This bolded part combined with the girl you were hugging in your previous profile picture actually makes me glad that in your opinion girls in the Uk are ugly.

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 10:54am

Style: Sub-Grap/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have to know where to go in London its just that simple.

If you wanna go Clubbing go to Shoreditch, Brick Lane, Clerkenwell/Farringdon.

Do NOT go to those terrible tourist shitholes in Leicester Square,Picacadilly etc..

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 11:22am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kambei is correct. The places you go when in London are not where the fit girls go EOS.

Do you really think they're gonna go to places where loud tourists can sleaze all over them?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 11:26am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    there's always at least one up in my hotelroom, i swear its like they can sniff me out or something.
    always the same story:' lebell, give us some more teutonic pen0r...it feels so good...please?'

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 11:58am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    there's always at least one up in my hotelroom, i swear its like they can sniff me out or something.
    always the same story:' lebell, give us some more teutonic pen0r...it feels so good...please?'
    Drugs are bad. Stop it.

Finally taking a break from all the bloody fucking touring. Me mom and sis went to go stare at Parliament and shop for crap. Any suggestions for a good place to eat in Chelsea?

This is all I do: girls, photography and BJJ...

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 12:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: KeyboardHero/CameraJutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Totemicist View Post
    This bolded part combined with the girl you were hugging in your previous profile picture actually makes me glad that in your opinion girls in the Uk are ugly.
    Dude I was not hugging her, I had a RNC sunk in because she was holding my camera and was about to delete pictures, can't allow that right?

And I am tempted to post pictures of girls from various nations and you all rate and then we see who comes out ahead. I know my selection would be a bit selective but I think that is still cool and I would try to limit it to head/upper body shots.
    Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

Schools I trained at:
    Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 12:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The karate cult lesbians are all furious.

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 5:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude I was not hugging her, I had a RNC sunk in because she was holding my camera and was about to delete pictures, can't allow that right?

And I am tempted to post pictures of girls from various nations and you all rate and then we see who comes out ahead. I know my selection would be a bit selective but I think that is still cool and I would try to limit it to head/upper body shots.
    yes cool, post them, we rate.
    make sure you're not in it, i cant fap to girls who have men in the picture aswell.
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71314151617 18 LastLast